Imagination is more important than knowledge ! - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAhmadAlkazem

Imagination is more important than knowledge !

Welcome, my friend, I agree with you. Perhaps imagination sometimes leads to reality. We may have awakening dreams and perhaps achieve them is difficult, but it is not impossible and nothing is difficult for a person.

I agree with you that imagination is the only one responsible for generating ideas and methods, and I think it helps us put forward discussions and topics that would open doors for dialogue, so we must give our imagination a chance

Hello my friend, Imagination is useful sometimes, but I am afraid that I do not agree with you on this. Knowledge is a very important part of work. Your account may be banned if you are not aware of the rules of this forum  

I agree with you friend, its quite unfortunate to think that when we imagine things they won't come to reality,but that not the case our imagination in this forum is really useful,let's imagine new things and make the forum grow bigger

I believe that both are related to each other, as imagination drives success, and knowledge is an important thing that drives a person to success and must define the goal he wants to reach and work to achieve it

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

It is wonderful words from the scientist Albert Einstein. Indeed, imagination is important as far as your knowledge is. You can imagine vast and many ways to solve your problems and work on solving them in many ways, and this is a really wonderful thing.

You cannot take this title and apply it to all things because knowledge is more important than imagination because it has an existing and material basis. As for imagination, it does not have a physical existence and you cannot rely on it, but we can take ideas from imagination and try to apply them to reality.

• +4 1

For me, imagination, knowledge and science are closely related to each other, so none of them is indispensable.

And as I mentioned, when our imaginations work, we will get a lot of use out of finding good solutions.

I agree with you.Imagination is more important than knowledge.I believe without imagination you can't gain Knowledge.Knowledge is important but imagination can open your eyes.My point of view imagination is more important than knowledge.

As I would see it I additionally believe that creative mind is a higher priority than knowledge.Every individual life has an objective so they can likewise arrive at their goal.If you dynamic your creative mind in cryptographic money you will get a decent advantage.

In my way of thinking, and this is what I want to put here, I realize that in reality if we think that one is more important than the other, we are going to leave one aside. Because sincerely we are in an era where we have to take advantage of everything and for me this goes hand in hand, with respect to everything goes hand in hand the imagination with the applied knowledge.

Truely saying you picked a unique topic .It is absolutely true that first if all human dreams to have something then proceed accordingly to achieve it.Scientific fiction is one of the example of this fact.

I absolutely agree with what you've said... that imagination will provide us with additional benefits that are not available in practice... You can solve complicated problems using your imagination, and you can fly to the stars using your imagination. We have the ability to create the most effective machinery and materials. It's just brilliant.

Imagination can not give you anything in the real world but the knowledge can get you a lot of money if you use it properly and steadily and work honestly.

Yes, my friend, I agree with your words and I agree with you, because when you want to do something, you visualize its results, whether they are negative or positive, and on the basis of this imagination you choose whether you can continue or not. ... and the same applies here when the inspiration comes to write a post, ask yourself a question whether it will benefit you and everyone else or not, and then decide whether to put this post or not ...

• +2 1

This is what the scientist Einstein said, because of the importance of imagination in creating new ideas that take us to the future and development. Here, creativity and real intelligence begin to create new ideas and solutions that fit the times of development and make our lives easier💎

• +2 1
  • +3 1

He means that.

Unleash your mind and let it go to faraway places until it reaches new ideas that will help you make knowledge. 

That is, use your imagination to create new and different knowledge.

As for me and Albert Einstein being my role model, I totally agree with this statement.
If the members only know the laws and act according to them without adding a positive touch, this will lead to stagnation, not development. Everyone should use their imagination to create new features that they can add in the future.
thank you my friend.

I do not agree with you, my two friends are important, but imagination cannot be preferred over knowledge, because imagination does not come from nothing but behind it knowledge and experience from life experiences and from the abundance of knowledge generates imagination This is my opinion

• +2 1

Hello, members. 

My friend agrees with you, but both are the demands of imagination and knowledge.

You have to have knowledge in order to get in the imagination and get to the farthest point. 

Imagination and knowledge are the basis of the path to success 

Yes imagination is important, because your imagination will make you work hard to take you to your success. But knowledge is also very important. If you just Imagine some big not trying anything,  in the end of the day you’ll just become a loser.  

So I think imagination and knowledge both are important to creat our success.

I agree with you, my friend, but with the passage of time and development, I see that there is a better way to work, which is to learn from the mistakes of others. I do not disagree with you that we should imagine and aspire and make our own plans, but it is good for you, after creating the plan, to see the experiences of others. Perhaps someone tried your plan and failed.  Good luck

• +2 1

Completely agree with you dear. I also believe on my imagination a a lot when i am busy and spending my time  in imaging something after that the first thing that come in my mind is that now i have imagine something so i have to convert it into reality and into a use full knowledge.

Yes you are right  imagination is better then knowledge but in my opinion the knowledge will come only if u have strong imagination on the things if u do imagination with great concentration then ur mind will definitely have very much to look at or think at