Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓 - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Anderson

Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓

The main purpose of real education is to spread knowledge among others as much as possible. So that others can enrich their knowledge. We should all, when we come up with an idea about something new, later on, so that we can spread it among everyone else as much as possible.

Certainly, my friend, I agree with you in your words that you are right to know about cryptocurrencies. The forum provides information on this topic and helps you to know everything that is new. Thank you to the forum

Very beautiful equation and you need a lot of meditation! Knowing versus knowing! What we are doing here is very positive! To be realistic and speak truthfully! There is still no forum like Cryptotalk! Some might say Bitcoitalk doesn't exist! Yes, it is, but Bitcointalk is no longer the most popular forum around the world! In fact, Cryptotalk became the best in my opinion! Because Cryptotalk pays us to spread knowledge

• +5 1

Hello friend, I totally agree with you, when I entered the forum I just wanted to earn money because that is what they had told me, but when I started doing my research to be able to make good comments or publications I found another world that was not only that of bitcoin And today I collect all the knowledge that I can and I try to share it with the rest so that they do well like me.

• +2 1

That's what I'm. Looking for share your knowledge to other and take their. Knowledge as your reward before joining this plateform I didn't know about yobit or any other cryptocurrencies but know I'm very well aware 

There is no one that knows everything so we all learn from another even if it does not seem like that. I have learnt so much from so many posts and that has helped me in so many ways to improve my trading and crypto career.

• +4 1

Hi my dear companion I am new here in this forum yes you are correct I am convinced with you information is important for our every day life crypto gives more information and experience you can assist different individuals with improving the information and can took direction from seniors

• +5 1

That's right, we have to learn from other people on this forum and we also have to help people who need help and support, especially for people who are beginners.

• +5 1

I agree with you.We have joined here for this purpose. We should share our knowledge and experience about Cryptotalk. Besides we can learn and know many more useful information from others.

Yes dear friend you are absolutely right and we should gain knowledge from senior members and should share our knowledge to others because knowledge is very necessary to become successful in life and we should share our knowledge and should gain more and more knowledge.

• +4 1

Hi Guys, 

Yes of coarse, You are right. Knowledge is power. This fourm gain many things earning money and knowledge. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. We can give knowledge and take knowledge as well. I am very pleasant to work this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.This site is real and trustful fourm. Other members have to share his experience to new members. 

Thank you 

Dear friends, there are very good opportunities in the Cryptotalk forum.  Here is a great opportunity to earn as well as gain knowledge.  And create useful feedback from your own ideas that are acceptable and beneficial to everyone.  This forum is one of the best opportunities to acquire knowledge and impart knowledge.

Of course it is a great source of earning and learning. You can learn more from this forum. You can get and give a lot of knowledge. I think I can improve your skills and experience

The more important the train is in moving the world forward, the more it can move forward. The more games are available, the more knowledge you will gain from one place.  Knowledge is useful, you can do something good, so the meaning of the word is why you get knowledge, but think a little deeper about such a problem, of course you can understand the subject .....

Edited by Shourav11
Language Mistake

My friend, you said it is true and good. You give knowledge and take knowledge. I mean, you have there is any knowledge you share with anyone. He finds useful from your knowledge. And take informed.

Of course, my friend, knowledge on the subject of cryptocurrencies is extremely important in order to pool partners with each other in the forum and gain knowledge and private information about security from our knowledge of the experts in the forum

This is a very, very beautiful thing, when we exchange information between us and benefit more and increase our experiences from some experts in this forum, I feel happy in this platform when someone provides useful information 

it's a very good statement and this is the best forum for following this statement in this forum we should always tried our best to give good and informative material to other and in return the people also make good and informative post and we get benefit from it in this way we are giving and taking knowledge.

Indeed we should give and share our knowledge and we will also grab some knowledge as well because in teaching others we teach ourselves and the more we give the more we get.  So you are absolutely right mate. 

• +1 1

You are absolutely right . I think this is only the game of knowledge where we are sharing our knowledge about cryptocurrencies. This is true that before joining this forum, i heard only the word bitcoin. Besides this, i had no knowledge about cryptocurrencies . But after coming into this forum, i have much knowledge about cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

Hi dear i agree with you. You are right you share your knowledge with one another. This is the one of the best platforum. If you have any doubt then you share your question. You become a good  conversational person. This best opportunity to learn from it.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

This is the best way of earning by learning and we all her taking knowledge and giving knowledge to each other and by this way we will get more and more skillful and experienced in trading as well to become successful.