What about your opinion? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
eiad.esmail7

What about your opinion?

I think that there are several factors for this to happen .. The person must be an old investor in this field..and he has a lot of patience and not giving up easily .. because he does not know when his opportunity will come and he gets a lot of money at once .. so yes, I consider it a source of wealth if  Teach the person how to behave

Welcome my dear friend on this platform, my opinion on this platform is that it is the best forum in the world ! Here you can earn money while you learn and strengthen your foreign language and you can also gain knowledge!So it is the best platform in the world, good luck for everyone

The digital currency is doing his best to take alot of members participating into the forum either here or in another platform to earning either directly or indirectly from the digital currency is out of poverty

Yes, this forum and cryptocurrencies provide us with money and useful information. I wish everyone success in this great forum.

I totally agree with your assessment that this discussion offers magnificent freedoms for some individuals, I know a few friends who accommodate their families by working in this field, and I additionally pay my advanced degree costs by working in this field.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Of course, encrypted currencies can make you rich and have a lot of money, companies, cars, and more. We can make a great fortune thanks to the coded currencies, but it needs not to be determined, patient and not to surrender at the beginning of the road. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +1 1

Yes friend i think digital currency are able to do this because now the world has become digital and the value of this currency in the world high we can get lot of advantages by use this currency so it can overcome poverty it easy to use and also use in trading we can get more profits by use crypto currency in investment.

• +4 1

I think you need some tips to get the best ones :
1 do not copy other people's comments
2use simple and easy words in writing your posts 
3 don't mess with other people's accounts 
Use experts when facing a problem because they're our teachers.
I hope h: I think you need some tips to get the best ones :
1 do not copy other people's comments
2use simple and easy words in writing your posts 
3 don't mess with other people's accounts 
Use experts when facing a problem because they're our teachers.
I hope it helps.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The most famous digital currencies of recent years are able to make you wealthy by acquiring expertise and information in the forum and then using them in business and benefit. @shakeelsherpao

This is somehow true but mostly depends on luck, it only makes you poor depending on luck. I think the main thing will be to rely on not having wealth knowledge and it will focus on wealth. We must try not to be greedy for money.

• +1 1

There is nothing at the press of a button or considered a magic lamp.
It is work and work requires effort, whatever it is. The more you make a greater effort and patience at work here, you will collect with time a lot of money.
But without work and effort, you will get little and will not collect the wealth or money you are talking about.

With a competent approach, they are quite capable. If you study the market and its behavior in detail, it will be very easy to earn money.

Dear friend @Kajaha @Dildariaa @abdullah014rajab the world works with collective thinking, now let's go to the world, basically 95% of people don't think. It sounds difficult but it is, so, which means that 5% will become 10% of people who think, truth will achieve a lot in terms of technological advancement and a lot more with cryptocurrencies, but even though there is no such equivalence I find it difficult. Thank you 

Sure, my friend, but before that we have to take into account that just as encrypted currencies also have advantages for encrypted currencies, risks, and one of these risks is losing our money, so we must have a lot of experience before we enter into this field so that we can collect a lot of profits

• +1 1

My opinion is that anyone who wants to work in it is very lucky and everyone should work in it so that they can earn money like I am earning so it is a great way to earn money.  And you can sit at home as if you don't need to go out

Certainly, this will not happen to my friend without working, going forward, publishing publications, reaping positive interactions, i.e. gaining a good reputation from the community, meaning this is not as easy as you speak, blocker.

I have seen many people who have made wealth by working in cryptocurrencies, but the matter is not magic of course but rather it is related to the methods and steps that they take to reach their goal, it takes work, time and an understanding of the terms in order to earn profits.

Bitcoin is one the valuable and profitable currenncy, that's why people are  interested in it. And we can invest in bitcoin and erase poverty in our entire life if we have plans and if we keep trading in it. My opinion

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic. There are many members who have become dependent on cryptocurrencies, a monthly income center for them, and most of them are students who pay university expenses by working in this forum and repay university collapses through their fatigue here. So I think that cryptocurrencies have a bright future in  Near future and thank you very much

• +1 1

Yes, cryptocurrencies are able to make you rich, but it is not that easy. It needs to learn and experience greatly, gain sufficient experience and learn technical analysis so that you can make good profits.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think you are right I agree with you but mostly is the lack of waste it also make in your life and you get pictures easily just keep working hard or be patience if you want to success

Yes of course, I will also go with your opinion because it is reality that Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies are the best to reduce the poverty for individuals and also for reducing the poverty level as worldwide. We just have to apply trading in Cryptocurrencies in our country.

• +2 1

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely right cryptocurrency is very valuable for us and I want to tell you that according to my opinion cryptocurrency is save as from the poverty in this critical situation of the covid-19 so this is very valuable for us

• +1 1

Greetings... Cryptocurrencies are governed by a number of rules. You will thrive if you are able to make money by trading conventional currencies on daily exchanges. However, if you lack information or experience, you should learn because the loss would be significant at the time. The exchange rate of currencies Since the movement of encrypted in digital exchanges is a thousand times faster than the movement of conventional currencies in traditional exchanges, dealing with them requires caution and awareness to avoid loss.

It is not easy to make a fortune with Bitcoin because it necessitates a significant amount of work on our part, as we must know how to currencies Since the movement of encrypted in digital exchanges is a thousand times faster than the movement of conventional currencies in traditional exchanges, dealing with them requires caution and awareness to avoid loss

• +1 1