What about your opinion? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
eiad.esmail7

What about your opinion?

Certainly my friend, through my work here, I noticed that there are many benefits and advantages that cryptocurrencies enjoy, and that they bring good profits to everyone, but this requires serious work, sufficient effort and patience as well.

Hello, I really hope so, but it takes a lot of time and effort, it is not easy to make a fortune from Bitcoin, digital currencies are able to make you rich if you are smart and work hard and patience, and it will have a big impact in the future, good luck.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

My dear friend..every possible, but it takes a lot of time and effort to succeed..and just thinking about the idea of a lot of profit and success, this gives you a strong motivation to work with double effort..I wish you success, my friends.

• +3 1

Most people go into this business out of money. ،
Yes, you can get rich, but you have to be smart and diligent at work. 
I advise you to seek knowledge first, then money.

Dear friend, you can earn a lot of money from cryptocurrencies, but you must be careful in your work and pay attention to the stock market well in order to be able to trade well

Yes, I expect that with cryptocurrencies. You do not need a broker to work in them, such as banks that control currency rates. Which helps people to invest more and more profit

• +3 1

It is so, my friend, the cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) has been created for many purposes, such as ease of transfer, saving bank expenses, and others, but now many people use it in trading and investment to earn only.

• +3 1

Hello my friend
Cryptocurrencies in our time are strong and gaining strength and stability, and I believe that with the passage of time they will occupy the world and occupy an important position, and developing countries, if they deal with them, their economy will urbanize and improve. And poverty will disappear from them.
Here, you can earn additional income and also get useful information about the field of cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

Hello 

There are many people who have become dependent on cryptocurrencies as a source of income for them, 

The truth is that digital currencies do exist, and it is clear that they are a good investment and you can get a lot of them,

• +4 1

Yes my friend, collecting bitcoin is not easy ,it requires alot of efforts and hard working to success in getting it.we to do our job step by step and never dream of unreal things .working hard is the way to be successful. 

• +1 1

Hello friend, yes, my view of the world of crypto and cryptocurrency trading is an important source for gaining money and increasing profits, and it is a good investment that you can get a lot of,
The yobit currency trading platform that Lucky has joined is a great way to make money

hello dear members I hope you all are doing great work on this platform enjoying your health and life first thing I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a platform for learning about Bitcoin and digital currencies with the learning you can earn money from this

My dear member it not sassy.To earn a handsome profit you should invest a big amount and this is not sassy for a poor person. Investing in digital crency is like a trading and trading without mony is not possible who agree wine me please give a good react thanks.

Hello dear friend, yes you are true. Earning bitcoin is not very easy. But we gain it step by step. We can't take it without proper knowledge. So it means knowledge is more important than money. Thank you dear.

I believe that cryptocurrecy can definitely do that, though initially it doesn't have to be rich in the first place, but it can make you not to go broke as usual, but with patience and some intensive trading and investment in cryptocurrecy, you can actually change the story from been poor to been rich.

On 1/18/2021 at 1:11 AM, eiad.esmail7 said:

Hello my friends, We all know the importance of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, which some consider a savior from poverty and a magic lantern that, once touched, will leave the genie out and replace poverty with wealth, so are digital currencies really able to do this?

In my opinion, bitcoin or other crypto coins are not things that deserve to be glorified, they are said to be a savior from poverty. Not all crypto users are wealthy people or even rich people, there are still many crypto users who are still lacking. Because we all know that getting bitcoin is not easy, we have to work hard and have high consistency. Moreover, from cryptotalk, we get very little bitcoins.

• +4 1

Yes, cryptocurrencies may make some people rich, but this is not enough to get rich
At the same time, it may make some of the wealthy poor in a flash as well
We have to work in this area with caution

My point of view is that anyone who wants to work in it is very lucky and everyone should work in it so that they can earn money like I am earning so it is a great way to earn money.  And you can sit at home as if you don't need to go out side. so join it and make handsome amount.

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies are able to turn the scales from poverty to wealth by entering the field of cryptocurrency trading, after obtaining sufficient experience from the cryptotalk forum.

You can make money with encrypted currencies, but I don't think you can make money without effort, making money with encrypted currencies can't be easily achieved especially in trading things you can't become rich if you don't have enough experience and knowledge and determination to work.

• +3 1

It would not be simple to make a profit with Bitcoin since it necessitates a significant deal of work on our part, as we must know how to handle a small amount of Bitcoin and develop it inch by inch before stumbling into making bad decisions, as well as patience to resolve all hurdles.

Hello friend, I think that using this forum is a good way to raise money and get valuable information. As a beginner here, I liked the idea of Working on this site because of the ease of use and the fun I get. I wish you a bright future and thank you my friends  

It can be possible, but for this need to work hard and knowledge about cryptocurrency is so important.  Then a man can make right decisions and can handle thier matter.  So if we talk oon next level. Thenthe use if cryptocurrency and bitcoin help us to reduce the level of poverty . Because most of people haven't any source of income so they can earn money from cryptocurrency and bitcoin.  Because this is opportunity to earn money. But for this focus i important then we can get advantage feom cryptocurrency, no one can neglect the value of cryptocurrency, so it helpfull to reduce poverty but for this need some step.

• +3 1

Everyone has story to tell but we all know that todays world cryptocurrency is most widely used all over the world and most people like to work with this currency and getting rich. bitcoin is mostly liked and used coin in front of other coins. its prices is volatile in nature and we can get profit when we invest this coin if we are patient enough.

Yes my dear friend you are right but first you should have to invest in the currency after the full analysis, and you should keep your eyes on it 24 hour in order to attain profit, thanks.