Why you are here in crypto talk? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Why you are here in crypto talk?

My friend, I am a university student, otherwise we work in this forum in order to take enough information about cryptography and transfer it to filtering conversations for future use and also not to earn money because I need to pay tuition fees.

I am here for income. Because I fail to run my own expenses. Also, I work in cryptocurrency in my spare time. Also, I get a variety of ideas from this forum. I can improve mental knowledge here.

I am here for numerous purposes as i need to extend my aptitudes ..as I need to gain a part from here as well as learn a lot...i need to.improve my english and my learning skils. At that point my most critical reason of working on this stage is that I need to assemble a parcel of information and involvement alot .as I am working on the world's best stage, I will unquestionably succeed in such a purpose...i need to memorize on every day premise approximately all viewpoints of life i need to know much almost this gathering ..i wana to play part in making a difference individuals here ..

• +2 1

I am here because I want to know so much about crypto currencies. So I feel this is the best place for me to learn about crypto currencies because I would come across those that are way more experienced than me when it comes to the matters of crypto and I am willing to learn from them.

Of course, you can gain knowledge from here.  I joined because I want to gain a lot of knowledge, I want to learn how to invest, I want to be a very successful person in the cryptographic world, and I want to learn a lot because my dream is to be a professional in the cryptographic world and be able to help others.

On 1/17/2021 at 10:00 AM, MXCI said:

As I m a student I need knowledge as much as I can get and this is a platform where you can get knowledge easily 

Crypto is also a good source of income for the young generation uh can earn your pocket money easily from crypto

@MXCI

By working on this platform, you can not only get your pocket money, but you can get so much money from here that you can fulfill all your essentials. And by working on this platform, you can definitely complete your memory and you can also get all the knowledge and information as you talked. So therefore this platform is also the best platform in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome dear this platform.  I need to money so i join this site.  Then i started work then i realize this site gives you knowledge and experience.  Knowledge is power.  

I'm new here and reason to here is that want some knowledge about cryptocurrency nowdays many people earn from digital currencies and i think that its a good way to earn and for that knowledge is necessary that's why i join cryptotalk. 

I actually came here to explore more about cryptocurrency and earn both knowledge and money. But most importantly here I want to improve my writing skills, spelling skills and my comprehension skills. And I would like to say a big thank you to the moderators who laid down certain rules for creating something here as a welcome place.

• +1 1

The main primary reason for me to be here in the forum is to gain information and knowledge regarding cryptocurrencies, and blockchain network. With this information, I can develop my learning skills and further enhance my ability to work. Whereas, the secondary purpose is to contribute to this platform, and get rewards for my work and dedication in the forum.

Of course friend is right, we all have a different point of view in everything we think and say in our day to day, so we must respect and be tolerant when it comes to seeing a comment or publication that you do not go with our way of thinking 

First,  when I started working on Cryptotalk my goal was earning money.  But after few time , I started learning many knowledge. My English improves with writing and reading and I collect alot of information about Cryptotalk world. 

• +2 1

I am a student I can learn and know a lot of new things here which is why I am here. Cryptotalk is a huge platform to acquire knowledge.The funny thing is that I learn here as well as earn income which is why I am here.Also here I know about trading so that I can invest and make a good profit.For which I need to know more and learn more.

I am here to earn satoshis, I want to have a few saved so that in a few years I can make a good profit, cryptocurrencies are my passion and every day I learn more but my desire is to earn as much as possible at this time, then I can be calmer because I have made a lot of money.

We think there are two big reasons to work in this forum e.g. The first reason is that you can earn good money from here which is possible to earn money under another name. The thing is that through this form we can discuss all online currencies about internet.

I am here with a lot of hope of getting more and more knowledge out of the forum members posts. As you know every one needs money for hi livelyhood to continue.  I am also Here to continue getting paid in return of the knowledge and experience which I have faced in cryptocurrency world. 

• +1 1

I joined this forum because I want to gain a lot of knowledge. I want to learn how to invest. And I want to learn a lot because my dream is to be a professional in the cryptographic world and be able to help others. Post well so others can gain some knowledge

A great platform for gaining cryptocurrency knowledge The funny thing is that I have learned here as well as earned income which is why I am here so I also know about trading here so that I can invest and make good profit for which I need to know more and Learn more.I am a student I can learn and learn a lot of new things here which is why I am here.

Yes friend, In fact, my dear, I am here working as a part-time job that helps me earn money. We cannot deny that we are all here to earn some money, but in return we gain a lot of information here about useful coded talk.

We all have reasons to join the forum. I joined the forum because I want to gain knowledge and make money. Want to earn more talk tokens and satisfaction. Follow the rules, create useful content, gain experience, impart knowledge and information about crypto space and earn on the platform.

Hello my friend.  I am on this wonderful forum for several reasons, including gaining knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies and trading.  Also get some money by working on this forum.  In addition to increasing my language and writing skills.  I wish you all the best

Everyone has a purpose  to joined  the site.i am also with them. I honestly said that my main aim is here to gain knowledge  and earning  Money to  fulfill  my parsonal  demands  as well as my study costs  too. Because i want to become self employed . 

Cryptotalk is the only platform that gives us opportunity to earn and learn. I also came here to gain a lot of knowledge about trading and investing, because I want to be rich also from crypto-currency. I also work here for the payment also. These are connected. When we have much knowledge then our content's quality improves and we earn more than before.

Largely, my friend, I am here in the Crypto Talk forum to talk about cryptocurrencies in general and learn by talking in the sections of the forum and learning well and correctly for cryptocurrencies and working with them in addition to the good earning feature in the field of cryptocurrencies. The forum informs us and also gives us some money to work with them in the field of cryptocurrencies.  That’s why I’m here, thank you very much

• +2 1