Implications of using abusive words. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Implications of using abusive words.

I really don't know about the implementation is using abusive words in this forum. I hope someone can help with that?

I see no reasons why abusive words should be use because we are all like families in this forum. Making an abusive comments on posts avoid, even if the post is not relevant.

Thanks,and good luck....

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

I don't know what you mean with the term abusive. Is the word stupid abusive or not? Is there a list of banned words? Of course I'm not talking about swearing but what is abusive by your standards as most of us have very different view on this matter. Give some examples.

5 minutes ago, mk4 said:

I don't know what you mean with the term abusive. Is the word stupid abusive or not? Is there a list of banned words? Of course I'm not talking about swearing but what is abusive by your standards as most of us have very different view on this matter. Give some examples.

Abusive means; Prone to treat someone badly by coarse, insulting words or other maltreatment.

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, Scottmc said:

Abusive means; Prone to treat someone badly by coarse, insulting words or other maltreatment.

Ok, this is not allowed then. By any means nobody should threaten anyone. However I point to the insulting words that differ between cultures. Someone may call someone else stupid but in the case he really acts and posts like that, can you say it was an insult or a fact? There are many words that can be used some more or less insulting but what if this isn't meant as an insult but an observation that is correct in the context?

Edited by mk4

19 hours ago, Scottmc said:

I really don't know about the implementation is using abusive words in this forum. I hope someone can help with that?

I see no reasons why abusive words should be use because we are all like families in this forum. Making an abusive comments on posts avoid, even if the post is not relevant.

Thanks,and good luck....

if I remember correctly it was part of the rules to avoid this issue so you do not need to worry about this and the moderators in this forum are very active they will instantly make action, if they find anyone who are being abusive and being toxic but thanks for pointing it out and if you ever need help or find someone doing wrong just use the report button and send a notice to the moderators.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

In fact, I have not encountered such phrases. I think that everyone here is aware, but it may be intended to respond to publications that have poor content by providing advice and awareness of mistakes without frustrating the owner of the post.

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that everyone should respect each other and stay away from profanity and religious or political topics because the administration will delete all posts that violate the forum’s rules and good luck for everyone.

Anyone in this forum should choose the words that he use because they can give a positive idea about him the easy and not abusive words is more good for each users they can be liked by all and have more positive reaction 

I think we are all like family in the forum and we shall prohibit from doing anything that is abusive and hurtful in any manner. We need to do one work and that is to contribute to the forum in positive manner. And abusive language shall be stopped and avoided and punishment needs to developed for those who do so.

We have to refrain from using offensive and confusing words. Because a lot of people work here. An annoying word can bring a negative attitude. We should all maintain decency. If we behave indecently, it can be an obstacle in the way of our income. It can also lead to bad reactions. So we can comment on this issue keeping in mind.

I think that's the only way you can give someone a negative score. Who is commenting abusively or who does not contribute any value. Although another way would be to ignore the person, in my case that is what I apply if I see that someone is not providing value and or commenting on something that is not simply ignored. I don't usually stay stuck in the thing, I prefer to go ahead and not give it any energy.

Use of abusive words is strictly prohibited in this forum. If the moderators see such kind of activities then they will ban those users right away. Therefore, be very careful with the words you are using. Thank you. 

On 1/17/2021 at 12:35 AM, Scottmc said:

Thanks,and good luck....

Abusive means meaningless,irrelevant,and contradictory words.You can't be agreed with someone in specific topic.But you can argue with him politely,not in the abusive way,using bad comments or mocking etc.So in this cases sometimes some people use abusive words.But there are usually no reason to use that.If someone can't hold their anger then they should just avoid commenting on that topic but should not comment anything in the bad way.

Use of abusive word in what sense,  I think this platform was not created for rivary nor for competition, I don't see any season for using abusive words in the forum. 

I agree with you, my friend, we must use easy and useful words and stay away from bad words that make members alienate you and then you do not get a good reputation

Yes, my friend, you are right. Every member present in this forum must respect the posts that are published and not respond to them with any offensive word because it will negatively affect the success of this forum. If you do not want to respond, you should avoid it and do not comment incorrectly.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

There is no need to use abusive words in any section of this platform , doing so might get you out of the door as quickly as you came . On this platform, there are different people with different cultures and background which is why we all need to accommodate each other and watch the kind of words we say. Using abusive words can get a banned.

Well, I have not been a victim of any disciplinary action in cryptotalk for the use of abusive words before, but I have a friend who was warned because of his language that is very abusive to the members.

Our posts should be written using understandable and clear words. And avoid using offensive words and expressions as they violate the Terms of the Site and may prohibit us from working on the Site.

I think we all implicitly agree on what is abusive and what is not, you don't even need to use specific words, it is enough to write in a specific way, and your comment will appear to others as abusive. Of course, there are some words that are blocked by default, but it all depends on the context for a lot of words. With that being said, as long as you write comments with no intention to be mean or abusive (by your own standards) to anyone, no one is gonna see your comment as abusive!

Yes, absolutely right, you said that there is a platform where if we use the same word now or close a column, then automatic at this platform either deletes that post or does not provide active reputation.  

And if you eat, you report such a post or express your hatred and do not like it at all. Wherever you find negative reputations The reason for this is the first thing is, are your posts not good.

@Scottmc Hi dear, yeah using insulting words on this forum is not allowed, here we have to talk with respect to each other this also includes in manners that how we talk to each others.if we use abusive language on this forum then there will be a chance to get warning points or be banned.so avoid it or respect others.

On 1/17/2021 at 5:17 AM, derxut said:

In this forum we repeat each other and if we dislike something we discuss it also the administrators ban users who insult or annoy so make sure to avoid bad words ok. greetings colleague and good luck. Do not forget to react to this comment if it helps you.

Yes dear you are giving us a good idea to contact administrator or team of cryptotalk thats the best way to control the abusive words .

Because swearing is violation of Humanity and using abusive words and stupid like bad post on any topic or members that only the cause of hurting yourself because Swearing only hurts your character

So we should avoid abusive words or hurts somebody.

This is really a problem. We shouldn't be bad in dealing with each other even though we are all here to spread the benefit and share it with each other from time to time when we are not friends.