Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments?

Thank you, my friend, for trying to help beginners. It is a great thing. Yes, we really need a lot of advice and advice from highly experienced people and the elderly who are our role models. Thus, through these tips, we will advance, advance and learn the art of dealing with topics in all their forms and become active members of the forum.

I do not have much experience and I am not an old member, but I think that writing an important and useful topic will make you get more reputation because many will read your topic, but only a few can see your comment on a topic

In my personal opinion, writing a topic dense with useful information for members will increase your good reputation .. because the interaction of members on your topic will give you a high reputation if your topic does not violate the rules of the forum and carries a lot of knowledge ... When writing the topic, you will think of a way to reach your idea of the big and the small and the selection of meanings And you need to be accurate dear ... This does not mean that the response to the topics is not useful and not profitable .. but I respond to your topic according to my experience .. I wish you success

Hello my dear friend.  Create a topic or comment, both of which get a good reputation if the comment or post is positive and useful, serving all other members and users.  So that they can benefit from it, either by learning from others or by teaching others to express their opinion and share their experience.

Get a good reputation by creating good and useful topics. But beware of the ban due to errors.
The topic may not be useful and you will be exposed to problems.
So it is best to stay on the comments for now.
Good luck.

My friend I think that comments are more guaranteed because if you create posts and it is not useful or not adhering to the rules you are banned either comment if it is not useful only will delete either the publication is more dangerous so I guarantee you comments .

There are many things that if you do it will give you positive reviews such as your various comments, which contain a new idea that is not put before and help in the development of the forum and create topics, but beware that the topics are frequent and beware of common spelling mistakes

Reputation generally depends on what you provide in what you write.  Topic or comment the same thing, but if you have something special and unique content that you can provide, writing topics bad will be good for you.

If you want to gain a positive reputation, then creating topics is better, but it is more dangerous, it may be there before and be deleted, or maybe it may be banned, so comments are safer, but if you have useful topics you should share them.

• +1 1

Hello friend, Thank you for asking this question. In fact, I think we can get a reputation in both cases, but creating topics remains the hardest part because it needs more thinking, avoiding mistakes, and providing useful and unrepeatable content before, so the safest way to get reputation is comments, And do not forget that in all cases your participation must be useful, otherwise it will not be counted.

I don’t have enough experience to compare, but according to what I’ve researched creating useful themes gives more reputation than comments. 

Topics are mostly carried many reputations because all replies are depending on whats topic are talking about and all repliers must read whats have been written on topics so that's mostly of those who are reading the topic they are always leave a reputation to that topic.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Hello, dear friend, in my opinion, you can get more reputation by commenting on the posts. If your comment is useful, easy and smooth for the members, you will gain a good reputation.

Hey guys, the valuable post that are every person wants to answer or comments that post,no one search for comments for read, good content is used and people are helpful,thank you.

I think you can get reputation from both of you by creating a topic and by making comment. But just care of one thing, whatever topic you are going to be create it should be useful for you and others people also. Avoid using extra, useless and baseless things.

My friend, your reputation depends on the quality of the content you write, for it to be understandable, easy and useful, and it is better to post with comments because this gives you more opportunity for positive feedback.

My friend, each of us has his own method of gaining reputation. You can gain reputation by commenting or creating your own topic, but you must avoid repetition and copying because in that case your post will be deleted and a warning will be directed to you, or you can comment on various publications and topics, but I advise you to innovate Topics of your own, publishing and discussing them with members, because that will definitely bring you more reputation

In terms of benefit, both of them are useful together for gaining experience, but if I put forward an idea in the form of a topic, it will reach a greater number of members and thus will obtain a greater number of reputation, but I do not measure the work in this way. I myself do not share a topic of my own unless if a useful idea arises in my mind or a specific question that I did not encounter here

Hello my friend, the important thing to gain a good reputation is the content of the post or a comment. If the post is useful and good and does not contain spelling errors, you will get a good reputation and also your comment if it is good and within the topic of the post you will get a good reputation as well, but you have to beware of repeating the posts and the content that you provide in  Forum.

Hello my friend
I think good reputation arises from the useful and non-refined publication, and may be deleted and maybe
As commenting on publications to take into account the rules of the forum, you will be a good reputation but less than establishing publications
I wish everyone a good luck

That's a good question. 
Dear friend, you have to be your good comments and contain useful information and clear and fit with the theme because it gives you a good reputation and goodwill in this forum

creating interesting topics will absolutely bring more reputation since the people tend to give more reputations to the topics they like posting into. that's a good way of farming reputation however you should be sure that the topic created obeys the rules and is interesting in some way.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png