What's your view on the future of this forum? - Page 24 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

What's your view on the future of this forum?

This forum has been able to attract a lot of members in just one year. The growth rate of this forum is very high among other platforms. They are very good users in this platform who help other users with their useful posts. You can also earn money by sending useful posts to this forum.

I see that this forum will require the deal's basically it. 
There's no such thing as an "immediate ban" for no reason. 
So we have to concentrate on work and forget about those expectations that are useless. 
Good luck

This forum has been able to attract a lot of members in just one year. The growth rate of this forum is very high among other platforms. They are very good users in this platform who help other users with their useful posts. You can also earn money by sending useful posts to this forum.

The distant future bodes well for you to use electronic currency and the forum becomes at the top. Dealing in electronic currency is good and needs some development, and the forum is always developing

The truth my dear friend is that the cryptographic world grows more every day and today there are more who are interested in the subject for us who have been here for a long time, it favors our growth since that is a sign that we were not wrong when we started That is why the forum grows and we have many more members, one is never exempt from the fact that one day we make some important mistake without realizing it and the administrators take us out, that is why they always recommend that we be aware of the rules.

What's to come is extraordinary of this gathering without a doubt ,it's been more than year now and the stage is still with us and keep building up the highlights for quite a while exceptionally with the discussion token ,it's a first that the gathering have his own token

• +1 1

I think that the future of this forum is very wonderful and bright. It is a great forum that does not contain any error or injustice. Rather, it helps members in all possible aspects.  The cryptocurrency has a very bright future, and this is another reason to make the forum's future bright as well, and also for the last question, my answer is that if you do not do anything against the laws, you will not be banned.

• +2 1

Some economic analysts predict a big change in crypto is forthcoming as institutional money enters the market.3  Moreover, there is the possibility that crypto will be floated on the Nasdaq, which would further add credibility to blockchain and its uses as an alternative to conventional currencies.4 Some predict that all that crypto needs is a verified exchange traded fund (ETF).

Edited by Abood

On 1/15/2021 at 7:55 PM, Scottmc said:

Good afternoon everyone.

My questions this afternoon are; 

1. Does the future of this forum looks bright?

2. In few years to come, what would be

the situation of cryptocurrency? 

3. In your own point of view did you think cryptocurrency is progressing?

4. I'm afraid we shouldn't just wake up one day and find out that our accounts are banned or will are unable to login to the forum anymore? 

What's your view on this and tell us the reasons for your answers...

A very good question my dear. I fully agree with your posts that what will happen that if we know that our account is banned. In my opinion the account can not be banned without warning so if  you get a warning posts from the sites then you need to be alert. Dont makes mistakes any more. As for the crypto currency is being popular day by day in the world. I think it will continue its road to sucees. 

• +1 1

If you follow the rules and work hard you get success on this forum always try to post meaningful content that leads to an other one the future of minning is very bright if we continue with this progress that we are making in this field

First of all, I thank you for your very good and helpful question. I think if the business is good it will have a wonderful future and in the coming years it will have a bright future because it is a very useful forum

The Future of Cryptotalk .Cryptotalk is a great platform for many currencies, because it helps people to live and meet their personal needs. And borders. The forum is therefore one of the largest crypt.banned or deleted forums, and cryptocurrencies are advancing without devaluing the wider community and many people can recognize cryptocurrencies because our accounts will never be banned and the work of the platform will continue without any problems.

Hello my friend, I believe that the future will be wonderful for the cryptocurrency, so there is no need to be afraid of this topic, and in all cases the forum is wonderful, as it makes us know about cryptocurrencies and acquiring money.

I think if this form continue working for long time then it's future is bright. but it depends on the moderators of this forum that how long they will take it in the future. but I am seeing her future bright so it depends upon the moderators of this forum but we are feeling good to be here and hoping for a good feature of this great cryptotalk forum.

• +3 1

Hello every one The forum is good for the user who make learn about crypto. It is the best way and it made our future bright. In the crypto knowledge we can make big think in our life. Because crypto is best way to paymet money in online.

My opinion about the future of this forum is that surely this forum will continue to increase and that more people come to be able to obtain information that they would never have obtained or could find and that now thanks to this forum we can obtain it and also how the forum and the different currencies today that are increasing we can have a lot or a lot of profits in the future.

And I predict a bright future for this great forum as more and more people are interested in the world of cryptocurrencies with a consequence that a few years will be one of the best in cryptocurrencies, which by the way for me already is

A big greeting to the whole community.

• +1 1

I'm a newcomer, but we all know that cryptotalk is beneficial to everyone, and we believe that the crypto future is bright. since crypto is a beneficial forum that assists others in gaining experience and information

In my personal opinion, I think that this forum will become more famous and successful in the near future .. because of the valuable and valuable information it contains about cryptocurrencies .. Of course the administration must continue with this good work until this thing is achieved .. Yes, I am optimistic.

Thank you for asking these questions, it is important to discuss them .... From my point of view, whoever determines the future of this forum is its administration, of course.
If all the followers are working well and without breaking the rules, then I think that will keep the forum alive ... as for cryptocurrencies ... given what we see at the present time, I think that it has a great future, and we will reach a stage where trading will be only through it.

The future of this forum is very bright, as it teaches members about cryptocurrencies and gives them some money.And that digital currencies have a very poor future, due to the investment of a large number of capital in them to preserve their money and the wind, and the investment of a large number of companies in the digital cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

The trajectory of this site suggests that it will soar into the stratosphere and leave its mark in the annals of crypto currency history. 

There is no better forum on the market that can compete with cryptotalk. I vote for this group, and I consider myself very fortunate to be a member of this forum. 

I see that this forum has a very bright and bright future, because it is one of the best sites that you can work on, it is a safe and easy site and gives you the opportunity to be better in your working life by reaping money and harvesting bitcoins, but it will be better if the price of Bitcoin increases slightly.

• +4 1

It think the feature of cryptotalk is very bright because cryptotalk is giving very important information which can help every member in feature .

It think the feature of cryptotalk is very bright because cryptotalk is giving very important information which can help every member in feature .

I believe that the Forum has a very wonderful future, especially since we are in the age of the Internet, everything in our life has become related to it from means of communication to work, even in the way of making money and business, and this forum helps to develop our lives and provide better opportunities for everyone and give us better opportunities to expand knowledge and culture