Do you know anything about the ratings or reputation - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Do you know anything about the ratings or reputation

On 1/15/2021 at 1:26 PM, taurus27 said:

Hello my dear fellows, in older days we only need to comment for earning Bitcoin. But as a new updation to this platform we also need to get good reputation in order to get paid.

So I need to know about the system of giving reputation, such as so many button showing up when you press the like button, and it is rated from -2 to +5 and another like button showing nothing on it.

Can anyone please explain about it, it would be helpful if you reply.

Full members as well as any newbie who know about it clearly can comment on it.

Dude if you press a heart or any positive button then it also means that you give a positive reputations but if you press  any value from negative like - 1 - 2 - 5 that it is considered as your negative rated post

• +1 1

Well, I don't have experience of using this forum as older system. But I would tell you that, according to new payment system, it is necessary to have positive reputations on your posts frequently. Without reputation or likes, your post will not be considered as payment posts.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I like their rating system because through it we can easily Give reaction to the other member post and you are right we are only getting paid for that post that are having good direction so we have to make a good post.

We are paid for useful posts in the forum and we can do talk tokens and BTC. But in order to earn BTC, our post must have a positive reputation. For example _0 and +1

My friend, I'm the buttons from _1 to 5+ is a reputational rankings when your comment is helpful and contains information gives you other rating from +1 to +5 or when your comment is not a good restrict others from _1 to _5 so you should publish useful comments to achieve a good reputation.

• +4 1

Once again, it pays Satoshi for publications that have a heart-shaped reputation (useful), and you must have a non-negative reputation to be paid with Satoshi after 7 days, while posts are paid in the currency of Talk even if you do not have a reputation.

• +4 1

Hello my friend
Actually, I am also a beginner and new to this site, but I think it is good to have a good reputation so that you do not get warning points and in order to ensure that you get a good reputation, you should publish only important topics that benefit others and You should avoid spelling mistakes.

Yes, when you create a post then are are ten points ranging from-5 to +5 and anyone can give you rating on your posts and this rating determine whether we have created a useful post or not. If you get rating in negative points then your post will not be counted useful and you will not be paid for that post. But if you get positive reputation then it is fine.

Hello my friend, in the new payment system you must have a reputation in order to be paid, it is necessary that your posts be evaluated from +1 to +5

• +2 1

hello friend I want to tell you that yes repetition is very necessary in this prayer from if we have a reputation on our posts and comments in that we will able to earn money otherwise script of doesn't play the contents which doesn't have any kind of operation so it should have a number of always which year was preparation on daily basis

Hello everyone in the forum, these are different ratings. According to the post we see when we touches the heart different ratings from +1 to +5 and -1 to -5 shows. If we like the post we can give it rating according to our own interest. Good luck.

The ratings feature consists of many reactions to choose from and one can react in accordance to how he has found the topic or comment if it is more useful then +5 can be given.

Hi there greetings yes I know about the rating and reputation in order to earn money from this forum you have to create a post or post comment that contained Useful information and also contain positive reputation in order to generate income from this forum I hope you understand what I am saying to you and good luck

• +5 1

Hello friend.if you earn money then you get a good reputation.and you saying about reputation when you press button you get a marks from _2 to +5.its meanes if your post have effective and useful then you giving a good rating.if your post have not useful information then then you get negative rating that effects on your payment.so its a rating points .so please create a useful content to get a good rating.best of luck.thanks for read my comments

Hello dear friend .  How are you doing .  Yes, learn a little bit about the topic of ratings and reputation here.  We all realize that the payment will be on the helpful posts posted here if they get positive feedback and good reputation points from the members.  Therefore, reputation scores are evaluations of posts published by members that are likely to be positive or negative depending on the content contained within them.

• +3 1

Positive or negative reputation is granted according to the quality of the post and according to the member’s assessment of the number that the post should obtain and that this reputation is beneficial in the development of your profile. When you have a large community reputation, members will know that you are an expert in cryptocurrencies and they always read your topics.

• +1 1

Good content posts are rated +1 to +5 depending on the quality of the content.  Posts with bad content are rated -1 to -5.  Where the number +5 indicates that it is very good.  And the number - 5 is very bad.  Therefore, we must focus on knowledge in order to improve the quality of our publications.  We are here one family and our goal is all to succeed and gain knowledge and money. Therefore, we must cooperate to achieve our goals and make this wonderful forum the best in the world.

I did greetings yes I know little bit about reading Amber application if you are you opposed contain negative reputation it means your income is zero if a year postprint in positive reputation means +5 I think your post are getting paid from those reputation I hope you understand Oh my answer and good luck

We must publish useful posts that talk about cryptocurrencies and the fields of work in them and choose topics of interest to members on the site and that make them interact with us in a positive way. 

I'm a beginner here and all I know is putting some good posts here. I also want to know more about how to become more famous. Please also indicate if you get correct information on this topic. Thank you .

I'm also new to the forum here and I need to learn these things, all I know is that I have to do 20 posts a day.

And I need to gain a good reputation in front of the members

• +1 1

On 1/15/2021 at 1:26 PM, taurus27 said:

Hello my dear fellows, in older days we only need to comment for earning Bitcoin. But as a new updation to this platform we also need to get good reputation in order to get paid.

So I need to know about the system of giving reputation, such as so many button showing up when you press the like button, and it is rated from -2 to +5 and another like button showing nothing on it.

Can anyone please explain about it, it would be helpful if you reply.

Full members as well as any newbie who know about it clearly can comment on it.

Good question my dera.. As we know that the forum earlier update its payment method.. According to new method we will only paid for those posts which will have some positive reputation either oneor two likes or 1 hundreds to 2 hundreds... If your post have positive like on it then it will be paid by the forum and all those posts which have no reputation point will not be paid.. When we click on the like button we saw - 5 to +5. It's means that at what extent you gain from this post.. If you think that you get a good knowledge from that post then you need to choose the level between plus 1 to plus 5.. It's up to you that what you want to give.. 

• +1 1

Rating and reputation are also  nessserry for our good earning we should just have to give new and better knowledge which can be helpfull for All.

The evaluation depends on whether the presented content is useful or not, where the rating is from + 1 to +5 and that a good evaluation is useful for you to earn coins .. This evaluation has been added to ensure the quality of the post and comment

Yes, my friend, it is important to know what this button does, when you press it quickly, it puts a heart to participate, and this is not useful, as the comment participant may not count any encrypted money for him, you must press and then put +1 + 2 + 3 any of them , For the owner of the comment to benefit, the 1-2 buttons are for negative evaluation.

• +2 1