Hard to understand the topic - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Hard to understand the topic

There is some situation in your life that you dont know what to do that will also happen in the world of crypto currency.In these kind of situations you must try to think anything in the world that connect to that subject and you must firmly write it without any confusion and also look at others posts related to that topic then you will understand the topic.if you dont understand the topic please avoid it dont waste your time thinking about it.

If you do not understand the post, you can read the comments to other members, so you can understand the topic more. If you do not understand, you can write comments about your question or conduct research on the topic at hand. It is good to do research because in this way you will become a successful member.

• +4 1

Yes my dear I can understand that sometimes it is very difficult to to learn about topics the topic is different and the people say some positive response try to understand the topic then post it is very difficult to post without learning topic it is very useful for new newbies

Well mates, we should always try to answer those topics by which we have some information and we have understood them properly. So if we don't understand something than we can look at someone comment and then take the idea from it and comment. There is no need you give negative rating to such post, just leave the post without submitting any reaction to it because it will be more better.

• +1 1

When I am exposed to this matter, I try to search for this topic in Google and YouTube articles and try to gain as much information as possible

On 1/14/2021 at 3:12 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Hello everyone I would like to know that sometimes I spend more time to understand a topic but I can't understand them and didn't get the idea and I think that whatever I would write would not be considered as a useful post.

You can ask the constructive questions by quoting the lines which are not clear to you. Maybe, topic author or other forum members will help you to get the points correctly. If you write the cryptic and irrelevant questions to the same topic, maybe you will receive WP from the moderators so do everything fairly under the rules of this forum. 

My dear if you did not recognizing a question then you have to see the answers of senior that what they are replying on question. Then you will get idea about the question or otherwise shortcut is that skip the question and go to next.

• +2 1

Yes dear you are right. Some times there are such types of topics present. That is difficult to understand untill you tried your best. So in my opinion we should left these topics. That have not any theme. Because in this case we cannot give any opinion about this. 

Your lack of understanding of the topic may be caused by your rush to enter topics that still need more time and information until you understand it. I think you should start working in the forum sections gradually. Enter the junior section and try to gain basic information and then continue your work until you are able to enter the rest of the departments that contain topics you need  For more experience

• +3 1

Yes I agreed with you. A times you will see a topics which you don't have much idea on it skipping is allowed here. And its possible will meet the same topic if front maybe by than you most have had an ideal on it. So you are free to Skipp a topic.

Dear, this is normal in the beginning, but you will master it within a few days of work, by acquiring the skill and knowledge about this site, and you can return to the responses on this topic, understand it, and then respond. 

My dear friend, this is the best way to search for knowledge when you do not understand the topic in general, if you are looking for it in particular and research is to gain knowledge and learn in general with that and this is good for me that you do research and research understand the topic in order to participate safely and spread knowledge and gain knowledge through this topic that It is very good for me and I recommend that everyone search for knowledge by reading the first post on the topic Read other people's posts to understand well Thank you very much

The topic is very easy and not complicated and does not need much thought, explanation or details . It just needs to be understood in a simple and understandable way . It is never difficult . Everything in this life can be understood correctly. There is nothing difficult

• +1 1

we should read the given question thoroughly, if we are getting some hints in the question here, then we should try to answer the same by working a little more on this questionCryptoworld always provide the easy topic for its customers so that the without any kind of problem facing they could work on this forum and fulfill their needs and demandsyou will avoid it. You can comment on the area you have knowledge of. Otherwise you may be in a critical condition.

The skipping of the post is bad idea so try to read more two posts because maybe there some bad posts and try to improve your English skills because it is the main reason for this problem.

You can read more about this topic, even if you do not understand it here, for example, you can search for the topic on Google, and for sure the topic will appear to you in detail in the simplest way. I hope you have benefited from my comment.

• +1 1

yes you are right my friend there are many topics which are hard to understand you have to keep on working keep up making the posts simple and accurate that everyone understands .

• +1 1

Yes you are right. We must know the topics that the members publish, and we must, as a beginner, choose easy and fast topics to understand because there are topics that are difficult for us to understand at the beginning and this requires continuous work to gain experience to understand the rest of the topics

It is natural that you put effort and time at the beginning because you are still in the stage of learning and receiving, but after a period of time you will become one of the professionals and educated in the field of cryptocurrencies so do not bother and do not put the blame on yourself

Some topics are difficult to understand. If our minds are alert and we read carefully, we can understand and benefit from any subject.

• +1 1

Dear friend, in the fact that you are right, there are many publications that cannot be understood. Let us avoid them, and all must make sure of a topic before publishing to avoid spelling errors.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, there is no doubt that a lot of new members face this problem, so if you don't understand the topic of what you have to read the responses to it, you may understand as you can read the article about this subject, and if it is difficult, you can put it in this section. Good luck 

Sometimes this happens to me. As a beginner, I think it is normal for this to happen, we have to read the posts and comments of the senior members in order to gain experience, we shouldn't write a comment without understanding the post, because it will be an unhelpful comment

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I do not think it is right to respond to a topic on which you did not understand what he explained. I also think you don't have to worry about that, rather you should focus on working hard about this opportunity to gain more information and knowledge. You also have to scroll through the sections and read the topics of our old colleagues, so reading on this forum is just as important as posting.

• +2 1

Whenever you don't recognize a topic or don't understand much about it, I advise you not to post because you don't learn something and many other people who do can give you a poor reputation if you understand a couple about it. Instead, I suggest you avoid those topics and just post on the those where you will have a lot of important information.

• +3 1