Will Bitcoins vanished in one day when we woke up? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Katherine Smith

Will Bitcoins vanished in one day when we woke up?

I do not think that, in my opinion, that Bitcoin will not disappear, on the contrary, it will develop and grow more and more, as it is one of the oldest and most traded and invested cryptocurrencies, and the profit in it is great for those who are good at dealing with it and can predict the movement of financial market fluctuations ... Cryptocurrencies will become a financial force that leads the global economy in the near future

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It is not possible for bitcoin to disappear overnight, it is not so simple. There is a significant drop and rise that can occur in the price, but the disappearance of a currency in a sudden way is not possible to happen.

• +1 1

This currency cannot be disappeared from the world because it has gained great popularity and popularity between companies and businessmen, and this is the reason you got from raising its price around the world and no one can steal your money from it. You just have to not share your account data with people other than Reliable and thanks

• +2 1

I do not think so my friend, on the contrary, I believe that cryptocurrencies are the future of the global economy, and we should all try to gain as much experience and information as possible in the field of cryptocurrencies in order to be able to properly invest in the future.

I do not think it will disappear one day in the coming days, but rather its market value will increase in the Corona crisis and the digital currency boom.

Obviously it will be very difficult for Bitcoin to vanish one day, because the world is developing and civilization have changed almost all the activities of world to be digitalize, where buying and selling are all done online and cryptocurrency have a positive impacts on the process of transaction online.

I do not think that such a thing can happen, because Bitcoin has been increasing in popularity and spread in recent years, and many businessmen and institutions have bought Bitcoin and invested it for a long time, so its disappearance is really unlikely.

This is impossible to happen, my friend. Bitcoin has become a basic business in this world, and there are many companies that deal with it, such as Microsoft, for example, and there are many companies that deal with Bitcoin, so its disappearance will be a global catastrophe

I think that if one day we will wake up and there will be very unfortunate news that will be that bitcoin is no more but that is why we must take advantage of today and now and not think about the future and much less about that future But if I think that, that's why I'm taking advantage of today and not tomorrow.

I do not think that it is easy for these currencies to disappear after they spread in this ideal way as I started thinking about converting all my possessions into cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

On 1/13/2021 at 8:39 PM, Katherine Smith said:

Is there a situation where we woke up one day and found out all our bitcoins vanished? 

Yes, there is a situation that it may happen. Once all the bitcoins are taken off from the market cap then it's market will be crashed and it is nearly impossible. This is my opinion about your topic and I hope senior members will reply more better then me. If it happens then people will lost their huge assets in bitcoin which will be last day of destruction of cryptocurrency indeed. 

I do not think so, Bitcoin holds a promising future, it carries us a lot of good, and is easier in terms of trading in buying and selling, and away from the diseases of the enemy and trading through paper currencies.

• +3 1

Hello everybody. I believe that since a lot of people bought bitcoin.

Including very large corporations. All of them cannot sell bitcoin at the same time. Therefore, it will not happen as you think.

No, my friend, it is a completely false idea, the market may go up or down a lot sometimes And, it is impossible to penetrate the main database of Bitcoin in order for it to cease to exist.

I do not think so, because Bitcoin has become highly valuable and highly dependent on it to complete many transactions via the Internet, and most countries adopt it as a legitimate currency, so it will not disappear, but rather it will flourish more.

• +2 1

Hello my friend..Bitcoin has taken a place in the electronic market and we are in the age of technology and civilized progress. These currencies will begin to inflate and spread more and there is no room for them to disappear as they have become an essential part of the investment and most of the sites contain them ..

Impossible dear may be the market will goes down but the bitcoin will never vanished because it is the future currency

I do not think that this is possible, especially since Bitcoin is the main digital currency, but we also  should not forget that it is not accepted by some countries , but even if it is vanishd that wont be happen in one day .  

On 1/13/2021 at 8:39 PM, Katherine Smith said:

Is there a situation where we woke up one day and found out all our bitcoins vanished? 

No dude it is not possible to completely vanish the bitcoin, there is rise or fall in the price of Bitcoin but Bitcoin is now very very stable and it will never ever vanish and it will increase its strength more day by day

• +1 1

It is a good idea to ask this question, but I do not think it will disappear because there are many countries, large commercial companies, and many investors and contractors dealing in Bitcoin, as there are many shopping and trade sites that they deal with as a useful encrypted currency for them, as this currency was built on a strong basis .

• +3 1

Welcome here on this platform. What you say is impossible, my friend, and it is not possible, because Bitcoin is increasing day by day and its value is comparable to all currencies, so it is impossible to go this way and perhaps and most likely it will be officially traded.

• +3 1

This thing happened to me, but there was a malfunction in the wallet network, so my wallet balance was not showing up, but it was fixed a few moments later.

• +2 1

This is only possible if your account has been hacked or deceived. In order to keep your money safely, transfer them to your wallet.

• +1 1

On the contrary, Bitcoin is on the path of continuity and stability, and this is what everyone who deals in encrypted currencies notices. Bitcoin is getting more and more valuable by people, and this indicates that it is difficult to disappear Bitcoin after today

• +2 1

For my part, I have never, never once, seen the complete disappearance of the Bitcoin currency from any account or any electronic currency, and I believe that if anything happens to this thing, then your account has been hacked .. Other than that, it is impossible from my point of view.