Can I work in crypto using public WiFi? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexa idrella

Can I work in crypto using public WiFi?

Yes you can use crypto world with public WiFi. But two members don't use same ip adress. This forum is the best for earning money and learn knowledge about crypto currency. 

According to the rules in this forum you have to use on account on the ip address so do not worry cause you do not break the rules and your account will be safe.

• +2 1

There is no problem with using a mobile phone, but I do not advise you to use public Wi-Fi networks because it may contain a lot of hackers and this may cause your wallet to be hacked and lose all your cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

We can work on crypto using public wifi because we have to have internet to work on please, not any wifi, so we connect internet to some wifi or  to our mobile data, working there.  

You can work in the cryptocurrency using the public wifi but you should never work in this forum using the public wifi because if someone else is using it as well you will lose your account.

No, your use of your mobile phone will not affect your work, but you should not open more than one account on the same wifi because if the same IP is used for two accounts, they will be blocked so you have to be careful

I think it will not effect because rule of this forum is that you can make only one account on one mail.if you change. The wifi or personal data I don't think so it will effect your account. Best off luck👍

No doubt dear you can use public wifi. But the main thing is that you cannot use two device with crypto user on a single device. Because in this way your IP adress will show same and you can detected to the demonstrator.

no it doesn't matter whether u r using public wifi or data to access ...but u have to be careful about ur protocol cuz two ip in same email might be the ultimate reason to get banned

yes my friend you can do the work on the cryptocurrency form by using the public Wi-Fi there are no any issue when using the public Wi-Fi for the work on the Crypto forum but one thing more you should to be careful you should not be used to account on the one device

• +4 1

Greetings to you, my dear friend, as I work on the encryption on the mobile phone and move from one place to another, and this does not affect my account, but we cannot share the network with anyone. Take care.

It is very important to have internet for working all over the crypto  whether it is to use public wifi or to have mobile data, it is very important for us to have internet only. 

Public WiFi is a good way to have good internet connection. You should however know that if you are on the same network then you are at risk because there might be so many other people on that same network making use of this platform too. So you should endeavour to have your own data subscription.

Yes my friend, you can use any internet access or wifi to use cryptotalk there is no problem in that. Obviously you can't stay at one place everytime  but the problem is that if any other person is using the same forum on that ip address both of you might get banned. You have to be careful about that friend.

Well, as if there is absolutely nothing terrible here, the only public wi-fi you put yourself in danger, not even yourself, but your data.

12 hours ago, hajathava said:

Using public WiFi isn't a bad idea but make sure that what you are writing is in line with the forum rules and conditions. You should also ensure that you write constructive posts which are also meaningful and is helpful to members of the forum.

Yes you're right, but i think you must sure that another person isn't using that same wifi network to connect to cryptotalk forum because you might be sharing the same IP address, which means you're violating the forum rules and this can mistakenly lead you to get banned when admins notice that.

Apparently it is not a problem. But it will create discrepancies if some other using it for same purpose. So it is not a suggested method and try to use your own data or Wi-Fi for working on this forum.

Edited by DanielEspanoza

it wil be fine if yoi use wifi instead of the oersinal data to fulfil your task ,the rule of this platform is to avoid same ip adress and through wifi yiur ip adress is only going to change so tgeir is not much problem here you can easily use the wifi.

• +5 1

Public Wi-Fi does not affect your account to the best of my knowledge.
Make sure that one email account is on one device, if there are two accounts on the same mobile phone, they will block you.
Forum procedures are strict, so make sure of the IP and you will be fine my friend.

Hello to m I think you can use public WiFi to work in this awesome platform because what this forum need from you are the useful information you post and your phone IP address.

You have to be very careful, my friend, while working on a mobile phone

If you connect to a Wi-Fi network that someone else has been working on

You will be banned

You have to make sure to work on a new network that no one uses to work in this field

Work on your personal data and don't expose yourself to blocking and losing all the best for everyone

yes you are right you can use your data on one mobile and run one account in one mobile in same time if you run two accounts on one mobile this is and you ban from both account so keep about this type of work

• +1 1

By using public network you can also use this cryptotalk .there is no  issue you have your  one account   you can change your location. No matter where are you  cryptotalk just  away form you on a  single click. It  need your time only and give you alot of    content   updated ideas . How to get  your comments in batter ways

That's a really a good question and i think many here have the same worries but there is no danger in using a public wifi and even your mobile data and  it is not against tge rules as long you don't use the same ip for multiple accounts you are fine. 

I'm happy to have you on this forum. Excellent opportunity. Yup you can use wifi to continue work on crpto but be aware never ever use the public wifi, else you got be attacked etc. The other is, your account is safe with your personal or home wifi. However account will never secure or banned in not allowed countries.