Can I work in crypto using public WiFi? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexa idrella

Can I work in crypto using public WiFi?

Hello friend. No problem my friend but sometimes an other people also using this forum in same location and this will cause you affect you will be banned make sure that no one using this site in the same wifi. Otherwise there was no other problem and one thing more some time free WiFi is given you but it has been hack your mobile so also take care of them.

The best and secure way is to use your own data while working with the crypto forum and the public wifi would made you unsecure while working on the crypto forum.

Hello dear mate in my perspective this isn't smart thought while chipping away at crypto with public wifi or even with another wifi that was not utilized previously. Since it gets our area and it will my lead to misconceptions that there is another copy record or twofold record.

Indeed dear you can work by utilizing any wifi or web it won't impact your record on the grounds that in guidelines of this discussion their is no forecast about a particular associations of web so we can deal with this website by utilizing any wifi or web

To me I don't think it advisable to use public WiFi for crytotalk because to an extent, I don't think it is secured and security is number one. Although I don't know much about cryptocurrency, but it advisable to use public WiFi. That is my take mate, have a nice day.

Offcourse you can work utilizing public wifi. In any case, there is one condition that nobody else ought to manage job in cryptotalk utilizing same organization simultaneously. 

Since two records should not be associated through same organization , your record may get prohibited.

No don't think my dear friend it's possible because as I know we should use only one IP address for crypotalk if we use other IP address our accounts maybe banned  

Yes you can  work in crypto using public WiFi.this is not create a issue.because this forum  need the internet so do not matter than wifi and mobile data.he need just internet and you doing a work and earn money.

Yes gentleman this is possible to work on the public Wi-Fi and I am sure there are many members who are working on the public Wi-Fi because they cannot afford the internet personally so there are no issue to use the crypto on the public Wi-Fi

• +3 1

I do not think that there is a problem working on the public Internet as long as you are the only one who accesses the site from the network and this will not affect your account, but make sure that no one with you at the same time enters the site.

There are two ways of using the internet one in mobile data and second is wifi so any one tell me i can use the WiFi connection because i am confused about this rule so help me about this confusion i hope you are response very soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this is not suitable to use public WiFi while we are doing work at this site.it may cause our accounts bann.by doing this,this will be violation of rules.so try to avoid violate rules.

Most of the people who work on the platform is through mobile, there is no problem using other public wi-Fi because you have one account on your email address , but make sure that no one else is working on the platform on the same network

Yes you can work public wifi. Rule is don't use different accounts in one network then big issue create . So avoid this . You must follow rules . Go to about forum you better understand.  Thanks for sharing this information. 

In fact, I do not have enough information on this subject, but be careful to create two accounts on the same mobile phone or the same network because you will prohibit the best to use mobile data

We should work on this website using our internet connection on our mobile. Public Wi-Fi may threaten to block our account. So I don't think we should use public Wi-Fi to work in crypto talk.

Yes I think you can work because it doesn't effect until you are using one account on one IP it is fine if you are not breaking rules. But I do not prefer using public WiFi so I would not recommend it to you also.

Of course, there is no problem with the type of network you use, you can have any public or private Wi-Fi zone, the truth is not very important, although there are ways that your things are more secure when you use a public Wi-Fi but now they are more secluded. 

Hey guys, Don't worry about this. You can easily use any wifi or wimax for get internet connection.it is not any matter. But have a provability for a problem about wifi location.sometimes one.more crypto account in same wifi location will bring any problem in your account. But it is not sure.           

In this case, it will not affect your account. Because the rule is that an IP address contains only one account. You now have a single account with an email address. There is no effect on your account. However, it is important to know that there is no spammer in public WiFi.

I think yes there is no any problem of using public wifi  because when our IP address is same there is no problem. Because if we have 2 IP addresses it ia againts the rule and our account will banned so take care of this things. Have a great time here. 

YES sure we can do because there is no anything against there rules because the thing we have to care is IP address they must be not same. If you have same it means that you are destroying platform rules. 

- Yes, you can use public wifi. There are many in this forum who work through mobile in this forum. For different needs or for work, we have to go to different places in different places, so we have to use public WiFi, but in that case you must use carefully..

On 1/12/2021 at 8:12 PM, Alexa idrella said:

I am drawing the attention of the seniors of the forum. Hope you are all well and doing well.Wish that too.
I want to know something.

I work in crypto with mobile.  And since I work with mobile, I go to different places but I work in crypto from there.  Now my question is, 

Will this cause any problem in my account?  

And can I work using public WiFi? 

Please share your valuable feedback.  And thank you so much for giving me some of your precious time.

Dude i don't think soo there is no problem to use any connection or any Wi-Fi or internet because just you need  one IP address which is the IP address of the device on one account.