Can I work in crypto using public WiFi? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexa idrella

Can I work in crypto using public WiFi?

Just now, Ahmed Kibria said:

It is better not to work on this site using public WiFi. Because if another person works on this site using public WiFi, it will be a risk for two people. It will be worse than good. There will be a possibility of ID being banned.

Hey my friend, the forum allows us to change our network by sending a code to your email when you change your location or your computer and it allows you to open your account from another place. It is not allowed to open two accounts from the same Wi-Fi network.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello everyone, I think it is very risky to work in cryptotalk with a public wifi, because if by chance someone else is also working on the same platform, the platform will most likely think that they are multi-accounts, and surely the accounts will be deleted, so we should avoid working in this type of network.

Good question mate yes you can work with public WiFi but one this is important and rule of this forum that don't cryptotalk any other person do work with same WiFi because its cryptotalk rule that only one network use only one device so be carefully otherwise no any problem 

My friend, I think that you can use a public Wi-Fi network to record some comments, but you have to be careful. The forum rules stipulate that more than one person should not use the Crypto Talk site from the same Wi-Fi network. Beware, you may be banned if another person is using the same network.

No dear, you can not use public wifi to work on crypto because a lot of people use it at the same time and it can cause an issue as you know in some countries crypto is ban so it can cause problems or even disable your account.  You should always use your own mobile data for your work on crypto.

Yes there is not much problem if you are using public wifi but be sure that no one is using this website on same wifi as it can ban our account due to strict rules of this platform. So personal data is more secure.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello friend. Well, there is nothing in the rules regarding this question. I think you can use crypto talk on other wifi, or public wifi, but there should be no one using crypto talk using that same wifi. Because it will be considered as the act of multiple accounts on single wifi and it will lead to ban.

Dear friends, of course you can work in crypto using public wifi.  Because wifi is now popular internet in all countries of the world.  Most people use wifi.  So you can work using wifi.  There is no problem.  It has many advantages.  You can complete posts and comments in the fastest time.  The speed of wifi is high.

Yes with out any risk you can use public wifi for this platform but you will use their own device to comment on a post not public device because when you use public deceive first in need to register and if it register than it will use another gmail that will of a specific person so wifi is not issue but device is issue....

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

My friend I think there is no any issue of changing the location. But your IP address should be one. Location does not effect your account and  work with carefully with full of concentration my dear.

I think there is no problem with that but it's not safe Because public wifi is not a safest place everyone can use it and also there is lot of intelligent people are in the world they can easily acces your account , public wifi has not much safe wall. For using personal activities public wifi is not a better option

You know how to effect on this place by shared WiFi it will not be a problematic you container consume the figures i usage two figures WiFi i hold no badly behaved therefore you bottle make use of but in no way treat two identification after that it will be banned keep an eye on the convention.

I am a new user in the platform. Hi dear my friend don't worry my friend you can use anywhere any network the rule is that multiple accounts are prohibited 

My brotherhood suggestion for your this act is please don't do it. 

It has many reasons and the mostly reason is you know the cryptotalk forum is now use probably all over the world so its not good to take the risks for banned your account by crypto moderaters it will give you lose in future you should stop from now if you working on public internet connection.

@Alexa idrella it is not right to use public wifi the reason is that may be if any other member working on this forum by this wifi then both of your accounts can ban.  Therefore avoid to use public wifi. 

It may be better to work on the Wi-Fi of your home in order to avoid the ban and avoid the presence of another IP on the same network may expose you to the ban as for working on the Internet of my mobile and my personal segment in order to avoid such problems that may occur

• +5 1

Yes, you can use internet connection together, but you can create an account at the same time on one of your devices. Then it can close your account.

Здравствуйте! Робота через чужой Wi-Fi крайне опасна так как есть риск блокировки от сайта, так как у вас поменяется ip адресс и подумают что это ваш второй аккаунт, я крайне не советую.

Hy mate I am not old in this sit but I know any WiFi or data is not effect on your browser so don't worry bout this,sometime  I also do work on another WiFi 

I am a new user in the platform. Yes of cures we work in the platform field. Dear friend don't worry about that point you can use any Wi-Fi for internet access so be careful.

I am working with a new look here and my experience seniors have told me that we cannot use it through any kind of public wifi or any such temporary network. It has a privacy condition that while we have to work over it, it has to work through the same place through the same internet, it cannot change again and again.

I think it was your question and I have answered, by the way, your question was very good.

I think it not effect you, you can do your task even everywhere you find wifi but you should do work well so that you will be fine everything depends on your work only I remember one day I did posing on another wifi be because I was out and need to do posting that's why..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту 💵 USDT за наличку USD 2.6% За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10260 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту 💼 Наличка USD>USDT +3.2% За 10000 USD -> получаете 9682 USDT Наш сайт.    
    • Обновленный законопроект о криптовалютах. Депутаты Госдумы внесли поправки в новую редакцию законопроекта о регулировании майнинга криптовалют. Среди изменений — предложение запретить организацию обращения криптовалют в России, сделав исключение только для майнеров, майнинговых пулов и тестовых проектов Банка России в рамках экспериментального правового режима (ЭПР).Как пояснил зампред комитета Госдумы по информполитике и соавтор законопроекта Антон Горелкин, оборот криптовалют в России запрещаться не будет, но под запрет попадает организация оборота — создание российских бирж и обменников вне зоны действия ЭПР. Ограничение не запрещает использовать иностранные криптобиржи и обменники, уточнил депутат.Первая редакция законопроекта появилась еще в ноябре 2022 года, и после новых правок сохраняет ряд ограничительных мер. Эксперты «РБК-Крипто» прокомментировали наиболее важные положения документа и рассказали о последствиях одобрения законопроекта в его текущем виде.   Что включает законопроект?Законопроект является очередной попыткой узаконить майнинг в России и не вводит запрет на работу криптобирж, которые и так не работают на территории России, комментирует партнер Digital & Analogue Partners Юрий Брисов. Банк России видит важной целью предотвратить попадание криптовалюты в экономический оборот внутри страны, поясняет он.Авторы законопроекта подчеркнули, что несмотря легализацию вознаграждения в криптовалюте за майнинг, распространяться это будет только на компании, которые занимаются майнингом «под присмотром ЦБ». Они смогут законно продавать криптовалюту, но им будет запрещено заниматься ее обменом, продажей, стейкингом, лендингом и другими услугами, которые предоставляют криптобиржи. Но важно понимать, что они не могли это делать и раньше, уточняет Брисов.Существенных изменений, которые бы повлияли на рынок, в новом законопроекте по сравнению редакцией 2022 года нет, отмечает директор по аналитике компании «Шард» Федор Иванов. Теперь более точно описывается порядок работы майнеров, устанавливаются высокоуровневые требования к их отчетности и основные механизмы контроля, майнеры и майнинг-пулы включаются в число субъектов статьи 7.1 Федерального закона № 115-ФЗ. Но главное положение законопроекта о запрете организации оборота криптовалюты на территории России и любой ее рекламы осталось неизменным.Несмотря на усилия со стороны рынка, поправки в законопроект «не смягчили, а ужесточили» происходящее на российском крипторынке, рассуждает глава компании BitOK Дмитрий Мачихин: «Логика такая, майнинг можно, что криптовалютой можно владеть на свой страх и риск, но где и как ее граждане будут покупать, у нас регулятору неинтересно — главное, чтобы не в этом не участвовала никак российская инфраструктура». «Очень неудобное» положение о запрете рекламы и предложения услуг не хотелось бы видеть в финальной версии законопроекта, добавляет эксперт.Подробнее на РБК:https://www.rbc.ru/crypto/news/662e3fe09a79470e68c5d02a?from=copy
    • Experience carefree connections with the top-rated site for casual dating adventures. Real Women Finest Сasual Dating
    • Джастин Сан предсказывает отказ SEC в утверждении Ethereum ETF в мае, ссылаясь на необходимость образования в сфере криптовалют.   Вероятность того, что SEC утвердит Ethereum ETF в мае, продолжает уменьшаться в свете последних событий.   Основатель блокчейна Tron Джастин Сан говорит, что Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) не утвердит биржевой фонд (ETF) Ethereum в мае.   В своем сообщении 28 апреля на платформе X (ранее известной как Twitter), Сан отметил, что криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, особенно в помощи им в понимании работы развивающейся индустрии.   "Мое честное мнение (NFA) заключается в том, что ETF Ethereum не будет утвержден в мае. Криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, с фокусом на помощи им в понимании криптовалюты", — сказал Сан.   Позиция Сана совпадает с мнением многих рыночных аналитиков, ожидающих отклонения ожидающих заявок на Ethereum ETF со стороны SEC.   Например, аналитик ETF Bloomberg Эрик Балчунас оценил шансы на утверждение ETF Ethereum в мае на уровне 25%. Он объяснил этот скептицизм меньшей активностью SEC в процессе рассмотрения заявок по сравнению с периодом Bitcoin ETF.   Кроме того, недавние слухи свидетельствуют о том, что агентство под руководством Гэри Генслера предприняло усилия по классификации ETH как ценной бумаги, что стало причиной иска Consensys против Комиссии.   Кроме того, обратная связь с последних встреч с SEC указывает на пессимистическую перспективу, с неблагоприятными перспективами утверждения.   Эти открытия снизили вероятность утверждения Ethereum ETF до 11%, самого низкого уровня в этом году, как указывают данные Polymarket.   Тем не менее, сохраняется некоторый оптимизм, поскольку эмитенты ETF, такие как BlackRock и Grayscale, продолжают обновлять свои заявки, несмотря на молчание и ожидание отклонения.   Страховая компания Franklin Templeton’s ETF Ethereum появилась на сайте Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC), несмотря на то, что SEC отложила свое решение по заявке на ETF 23 апреля.   Крейг Салм, главный юрист Grayscale, заявил, что недостаток взаимодействия SEC с заявителями на ETF Ethereum в виде нематериального актива не будет решающим фактором, влияющим на перспективы таких продуктов.   "Инвесторы хотят и заслуживают доступа к Ethereum в виде ETF Ethereum, и мы считаем, что аргументы за такие продукты так же сильны, как и за ETF Bitcoin", — сказал Салм.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Connect casually with like-minded individuals on the ultimate dating platform. Living Women Outstanding Сasual Dating
    • Последний день апреля - специальная скидка 15% на все услуги KeyProxy!     Воспользуйтесь нашей эксклюзивной акцией в честь завершения апреля! Только в этот день вы можете получить скидку 15% на любую услугу KeyProxy. Не упустите возможность обеспечить себе надежную защиту и анонимность в онлайне по выгодной цене.    Воспользуйтесь промокодом APRIL15 при оформлении заказа и получите свою  вечную скидку сегодня!   Website: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • HI WINDICERS,   New Forum Challenge is now up!   this week let's all celebrate one of the cool events, INTERNATIONAL DANCE DAY by showing our best moves. Let's go shake those bellies and burn some fats down by playing 3 of our in-house games DICE, CRASH and PLINKO.   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday May 06th, 19:00 UTC.  
    • Advantages of exchange with Bitmore: Reliability: The company has a good reputation in the market and provides a high level of security for cryptocurrency transactions. A wide range of cryptocurrencies: The company offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies for exchange, including popular and lesser-known assets. Transparency: The company is open about its terms, fees, and exchange rates, which allows clients to make an informed choice. We provide favorable conditions for cryptocurrency exchange, which allows clients to make profitable transactions. Global access: The company works with clients from all over the world, providing the ability to exchange cryptocurrencies between different countries and regions with convenience and efficiency. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
    • Преимущества обмена с Bitmore: Надежность: Компания имеет хорошую репутацию на рынке и обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности для транзакций с криптовалютами. Расширенный выбор криптовалют: Компания предлагает широкий выбор криптовалют для обмена, включая популярные и менее известные активы. Прозрачность: Компания открыта относительно своих условий, комиссий и обменных курсов, что позволяет клиентам сделать информированный выбор. Предоставляем выгодные условия для обмена криптовалют, что позволяет клиентам совершать выгодные сделки. Глобальный доступ: Компания работает с клиентами со всего мира, предоставляя возможность обмена криптовалют между различными странами и регионами с удобством и эффективностью.
    • 25 раздавали, да. сейчас не слежу