What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk

In my opinion 

Work in this forum requires mastering the English language very well so you can get your idea to the player other than by writing consultations are free of language mistakes in addition to reading skill because you will need them a lot so you can reply to topics of enemies .

I possess the skill of writing and I have a special style and an expert in the world of computers, and basically I am a lawyer. I have the skill to speak to communicate my idea to others and this makes me fast compared to others.

I learn the skills by reading forum ideas and members' ideas that are created here. It is very useful to us. You can also search on Internet sites for all questions that are unknown to me.

Greetings to you, the forum is good and you have to abide by its rules, it is not difficult and you have to be fluent in English, it is a basic language in the forum and I wish you good luck..

First of all, I wish you a good day, my friend. There are some skills necessary to work in this forum, the most important of which is good English, and then knowledge in the field of digital currencies, as well as the gentle style and hard work in addition to patience.

First, I think that you should learn well and search for cryptocurrencies on the Internet, ways to obtain and benefit from them, and the ability to learn new things to gain new experiences.

• +4 1

Hello dear, the skills you gain through your correct reading of the publications and understanding them as well. Try to read as many comments as possible and discuss the owners objectively and positively. Finally, I advise you to fully adhere to the rules, as it helps you a lot here.

My friend basically this forum is designed for inexperienced people or beginners so you don't have to have any experience but you have to learn the basics and rules of this forum in order to work well here. 

• +4 1

Hello, my friend. You need not any kind of skills to use this forum. Before using this forum don't have any kind of skills. But you just need to know the English Language. If you know English very well then it a very easy to use this forum. If you know the topic then you can write easily. Good luck my friend. 

Hello dear friends ..
There are many skills that support members must have in order to be able to write topics that appeal to the supporter and to have a good reputation ....
For example, the skill of the art of responding (response is tactful, excellent, perfect).
be patient .
Attracting supportive members by way of writing.
Keep up with the most important updates in the encrypted forum.

Hello, you seem to be well excited, my friend, this is wonderful, this shows that you will reach the required level of work exactly as you wish, you just have to trust yourself well and work honestly and care good, and be careful while working in order to maintain the required rules and quality.

I think the skills that are required to get success in the forum is basically the writing and reading skills and other than that communication skills are also very important for each and every member. The more good content we make on this forum by good language the more we get likes and receive our increase earning.

Yes dear friend a job needs to be done perfectly and great skills . If we want perfection in something we should learn all the skills of that thing. We should use good vocabulary to make posts that any one can easily understand.

There is no need for taken skills here but you need have a knowledge about cryptos and all rules and regulations follow to see what people's are actually trying to say here and follow that things see comments give them reputation if you like it. And one skill you need that is wrote good comments and automatically people give you reputation.

My dear friend, welcome to the forum. You do not need any skills to work in cryptotalk. You only need good English, read the rules and apply them well. We are here in cryptotalk in order to learn and get knowledge about encrypted currencies and everything related to them

• +1 1

Nothing it doesn't require your any skill.It is not a difficult work anyone can do this very easily just giving some time. Yea you must know about crypto then it will be easier to reply properly about given posts. Otherwise if you are unaware from crypto then you face some difficulty but it is easy to use. 

• +3 1

According to me you have to command on English language and the writing skills you require. There is also needed to learn t sharing news and views about the given posts in daily basis in the forum.

Most writing skills are needed to work on this platform. If your writing is very good and you don't have spelling mistakes and the grammar is also very good, then surely comment will be successful on every post of yours. 

Hi 

To start work on any forum you to learn about that forum .If you have a lot of knowledge about that you can do your work perfectly. In crypto talk the necessary thing is knowledge and a perfect writing skill. Firstly you need to understand about this forum

One should try to understand the kind of skills that cryptotal requires. And a keen interest in knowing and understanding what you don’t know and secondly your writing skills. Because, if you have good writing skills, you will earn from this forum. If you are good in all these cases. Then you can easily achieve success by working here.

my dear friend first of all you should to get the skill of reading that is very beneficial on this forum to get the knowledge and other skill is a good English that is too much necessary to work on this forum

• +2 1

I am wanting to describe some skills which are required to cryptotalk users .

1..Your communication skill must be perfect 

2..Your English must be strong enough to read and answer 

3..Your knowledge should be good 

4..Your mind should be creator.

Actually, I am still a beginner, but all you have to do is read the posts one by one and take advantage of the discussions in the comments and in the end if you face any questions on any post, you just have to participate in the comments, express your opinion, ask the question, receive the answer, and so on. You totally get knowledge and experience

You have complete  Awareness about market situation...you have complete knowledge about cryptotalk and about its investment .and you should not misguide others about crypto talk app.

Having knowledge of market research, mastering a good vocabulary, having skill in the use of electronic tools, having basic numerical knowledge, taking time to read and research about Cryptocurrency, being creative when presenting a topic that is relevant, are skills necessary that must be kept in mind when entering this Cryptographic world.