What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk

Hi my friends though I am new here but I want to share my opinion. By reading many posts we can learn many things about this forum. By reading opinions of the others, we can be able to answer the topic easily.

Many skills are necessary in this cryptotalk, the major skill needed is creativity. When you are creative different ideas and knowledge will be coming to your mind. Writing skills is one of it also, when you have passion in writing you will lack no ideas. 

I don't think we need to know much for cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is a very good site and anyone can make money from it if he knows only a few things
To make money on cryptotalk, you must be proficient in English and fast typing. You can earn income from cryptotalk if you have a smart phone and internet connection.

I certainly agree that the important question is whether this work can be done perfectly. Here are some skills that need to be improved to perform well on cryptotalk. First of all, you need to learn English well, because all the information is in English. To understand English, you need to learn English. Moreover, you should also have the ability to guide and organize thoughts, so you need to improve your reading and writing skills. The ability to look is important because it removes important parts that cause tone, close thoughts and write together

In my view writting skill is more neccessary for cryptotalk and on second learning skill because this plateforum is also teacher of ud of crypto world .This forum demand 20 posts from us ,for this we should have strong grip on our writting skill to make an easy and useful post .Creativity,grammar ,hard work and patience are some other useful skills.

Dear first of all welcome on this platform with good wishes i hope you will enjoy your work on this platform. Dear in every field if you want success in field then you have a skills. If you have a skills then you learn early about the platform and work hard and become successful in platform. As like in this cryptotalk platform you have to need how we write in English and how we write our ideas in simple words that every members of this platform understand our post. If we do this then we get a high rank on this platform and become successful in this platform. So you have to need learn skills about this platform. 

Welcome my friend to the cryptotalk family it is a great platform where we are able to get a great kind of knowledge and also helps to earn money, we need to have a great kind of knowledge about the crypto world and we need to update ourselves to improve the knowledge related to crypto world and always try to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

You have to read and diligence on that. Read a lot of articles on cryptocurrencies and spend more time in this forum and follow the experts ’publications to benefit from their experiences that they share here.

• +3 1

You need no any special skills in crypto. What's most important is for you to be literate. You should be able to read and write it is the necessary skill you need most.

I think some basic skills are needed, for example, to be able to communicate with people, to know the basic concepts of cryptocurrency. I am interested in your opinion on this matter

• +1 1

There are many skills in this forum. We all get a useful information about something we might not know before but when we join this group we all are happy and earning something important in our lifes

• +1 1

Hello friends 

It has been a while for me to join here and I do not have any special information about crypto talk. I am trying to learn by staying here.I will request my seniors who are already here to help me learn about crypto talk.

Yes so.e skills need but they are when you are going to making post then you should remember that rules of the forum and you should remember that copy paste method not allowed. Riding skills than make useful post it I important.

• +1 1

Yes, of course you need skills, basically you need skills to write content. Because we often see when someone posts wrong without knowing the rules, he is banned. Also, I think you need to have skills to write and read English. Necessary posts can take you a long way.

@John hopkin dear I think at first you need to be good at English skills as reading and writing to understand post and can write good comments with simple English to can all members understand it. 

My friend does not need certain skills. The simpler than that is that you just have to acquire correct information about cryptocurrencies, read the forum rules and apply them well, and you will succeed in your business and earn a good profit.

First of all, you should have very good writing skills and you should also have experience and knowledge because the more you create informative posts, the more you will gain.Always follow the rules, do not even copy paste each other, this can get our account detected. 

• +2 1

You have to be patient first to work on it.  And set your own goals.  Then you can move forward quickly in this work.  Working on it will increase your general knowledge and I will learn more and more.  Thanks

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

the ability you acquire through your perusing of the posts. This discussion gives a great deal of valuable data, and you ought not neglect to keep the principles of the gathering to build your standing, positive assessments and best of luck for you.

Hey mate, I don't think we need any kind of skills to work in this forum. For beginners also its easy to work here just follow rules and regulations of this forum. From this forum we can improve our abilities like language , learning skills etc. Only two main things we need in this forum first learn more information's from this forum and share only quality content.

Edited by Olivia Joseph

I think you have trading skills is necessary for cryptocurrency. If you have trading skills then you can take a good profit. You always follow the rules and regulations of this forum. I spend more time for learning knowledge on this forum.

Hello dear! First of all welcome to this site There are some skills which are very essential to work in cryptotalk first reading skills second one is english writing skills is very important

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi, it's a very important question to him the answer

In order to be able to work on the cryptotalk forum, you must have abundant and diverse information regarding cryptocurrencies as well as a good mastery of either English or Russian and organize time, thank you.

Reading and writing skills is too important to cryptotalk the effectiveness of the whole participation greatly depends on good reading and writing skills. To comments that member must read the topic including the contents of the title understand and then writing skills. So to say these two skills are the main source that distinguishes between top members, Gifted talented members and members postings useless contents and low quality posts. 

In view of this will permit me to charge my fellow colleagues to pay utmost priority for improving themselves on both of these skills.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.