Is crypto trading safe or risky? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shgmdin44

Is crypto trading safe or risky?

Yes, investing in crypto is a big risk. On the contrary, trade and investment are a threat in every sector. But by taking the risk of investing, we can get rich and make huge profits. But trade and investment require a lot of practice and a lot of experience.

• +1 1

My friends tell me he is doing trading since last year and he tell me his experience was so good and so nice and i am also on trading  platform since last weeks and till now i don't face any risk in crypto trading so i suggest everyone to trading more and more its give you benefit

In my own perspectives is safe, because I have been in many forum which people and I personally was scammed but here in crypto currency forum I have never experience or heard anyone complaining of that in this great forum. Thanks and you're welcome in such a great platform.

Crypto trading is risky as any trade, the problem with crypto is that they are very volatile, so you have to be very careful when trading because if you do not have enough knowledge about this trade you could lose all your capital. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear mate , its rely on your good fortune . It might also additionally show volatile or might also additionally show useful for you as it simply the sport of good fortune .When your good fortune is with you , you could get wealthy in some days however in case your good fortune is in in opposition to you than you could  misplaced your everything . Before trading , you need to have right information approximately trading .

In my opinion, trading cryptocurrency and digital currencies is safe and risky at the same time, as we must be very careful and careful as well, and we have to know well and make sure of the currency that we want to trade and we must ensure the reliability of the site we are dealing with in order to avoid fraudulent site

It's risky, if you compare with traditional markets. Cryptocurrency is very volatil that's why you can't lose money quick and you can make money quick. Wise trader knew that and they're trying to minimize the risk. If you want to do that you need to learn how to read chart and don't forgot to activating the stop loss feature.

Crypto trading is risky and a digital currency and I don't believe on a digital currency because world bank give a clear statement about digital currency that it's a fake trading not contract to any bank so avoid yourself from digital currency .

Thank you!

From my personal point of view, and as a beginner in this forum, I think that we should not ask whether the work in the forum is fraught with risks, but rather the obstacles must be removed and addressed so that the work in the forum becomes safe and I strive to achieve this with friends in the forum.

For my part, buying and selling cryptocurrency and digital currencies is secure and risky at an identical time, as we need to be very cautious and careful as properly, and we need to recognise nicely and make sure of the forex that we need to trade and we have to make sure the reliability of the website online we are dealing with so that it will avoid fraudulent websites.

It is always risk in trading. There is no doubt about it. You always fear losing your money. Everybody does. So we must have the knowledge and strategies in trading. Without these we never be succeed. Nothing come easy . You have to take risks in order to get profit.

Hello friend you rightly said that two currencies are a great safe way to go and at the same time there is a way to do it so we have to trade on it very carefully.

Yes my friends, trading on this platform is very easy.There are many members who are working very well and all of them are genius, there are many people who trade on this platform and their trading is successful because they are so wise.

On 1/10/2021 at 4:15 PM, Shgmdin44 said:

I think Cryptocurrency trading is risky and highly speculative, so there is no low-risk way of trading. However, traders can mitigate some risks by following a few simple rules. Important: This is not investment advice. We present a number of common arguments for and against investing in this commodity.

Absolutely risky,  While trading in Cryptocurrencies because with even little bit no experience will get us in really trouble and eventually we face loss at the end. Traders go through all the rules and then got profit but the new one can't achieve this.

Crypto is a business that relies heavily on experience and expertise. Experienced people can easily earn the highest income by looking at insiders. On the other hand, business savvy people are more likely to take risks.

I think investment in crypto currency is risky because no.one take responsibility of your investment and well if you really want to be a pro trader and all you just have to do is to learned from the best.

Yes, I think cryptocurrency trading is risky and highly speculative, so there is no less risky way to trade.  However, traders can reduce some risks by following a few simple rules.  Important: This is not investment advice.  We present lots of conventional arguments for and against investing in these products.

Hy everyone i think crytocurrency exchange is protected simultaneously unsafe. It protected as in when you put resources into the correct speculation market then you are protected however when put resources into some unacceptable hand.

On 1/10/2021 at 4:15 PM, Shgmdin44 said:

I think Cryptocurrency trading is risky and highly speculative, so there is no low-risk way of trading. However, traders can mitigate some risks by following a few simple rules. Important: This is not investment advice. We present a number of common arguments for and against investing in this commodity.

I think trading is the best way for online earning. You can earn a big profit with trading but it is very risky without experience and knowledge. If you have proper knowledge about crypto currency and have a good experience then you can get a good profit otherwise you loss you all money.

Dear mate very useful topic that mates want to trading here.this topic gives lots of information that they want to go trading here . personally I'm not a trader and my opinion is trading on this form is very safe under the condition when we follow the rules and regulations .

Dear mate very useful topic that mates want to trading here.this topic gives lots of information that they want to go trading here . personally I'm not a trader and my opinion is trading on this form is very safe under the condition when we follow the rules and regulations .

Dear mate.

It's very good topic for who want to trading here .if we want to trade here we learned and lots of knowledge about this forum.then we trade here under the condition of rules and regulations.

In my opinion everything in life is a risk depends on the way we handle it, we know that the cryptographic world has a very volatile temperament in a short time it can go up and down, thank you to this there is a risk of losing our investment so we have to study the graphs of a currency well to be able to be sure of investing in them.

• +2 1

Certainly there are risks in trading, but if you have sufficient experience in technical analysis, and you have the ability to control your nerves, patience and commitment to the plan, then trading will be the best thing you do ever, you will get a lot of profits in the future, but the risk is always there for sure .

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, you are right, so you must make sure of the credibility of the currency in which we are trading and check the site that we are investing in because there are many illegal sites and try to deceive people and steal their money, so you must pay attention and be patient when we trade

In my conclusion, exchanging cryptocurrency and advanced monetary standards is secure and hazardous at the same time, as we must be exceptionally cautious and cautious as well, and we need to know well and make beyond any doubt of the money that we need to exchange and we must guarantee the unwavering quality of the location we are managing with in arrange to dodge false locales.