How do you feel about the Cryptotalk forum? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How do you feel about the Cryptotalk forum?

I really like this forum,  because it is helpful for me to earn as well as learn.  I have gained more knowledge about cryptocurrency  as well as worlds currency. It has also improved my content writing. 

For me as a biggner i just started posting and reacting on the topics, i fell it is not that hard to deal with, but i need to spend more time on the platform to have more knowledge and experience and learn about rules here. Until now i have just small amount of information but im looking forward to learn and grow up in this platform because i didn't reach the first 100 free post so i didnt get paid yet.

I am a beginner so far and have not finished my 100 posts, so I have not yet obtained any profits. I think it is good to invest the currencies that we get on the Yobit platform. It is a profitable and legitimate way.

I feel relax at this forum the reason is that I can work here in my spare time .I can work here any time any where .I am not bounded at this forum .Let's enjoy your journey.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, this platform is great. You can invest to earn money and the best way to gain knowledge and experience in this forum. Good luck to all of you. Thank you.

When I first got to know CryptoTalk, someone invited me to join this forum because I needed money as income, I was immediately attracted. Working on cryptotalk forums is quite difficult because we have to post every day but when it's done and becomes a daily job it will feel easy. With Talk's current very low prices, I don't think I am satisfied with Talk's income. I didn't sell Talk because the price was too low and I couldn't sell it.

• +5 1

Hello, yes, for me, the cryptotalk forum is one of the best places where I can gain experience with an addition to the fact that we get 200 satoshi of bitcoin on every useful post you get a positive evaluation with an addition to 10 symbols of the talk currency. I think the payments are still novel and there is no reason for frustration

On 1/10/2021 at 4:01 PM, tienda said:

Dear members newbies, before all, you are welcome to our Cryptotalk community and I hope you will stay here for a long time!

CryptoTalk Forum - Earn Bitcoins for Communication

I'm interesting to know your opinion about, how do you find Cryptotalk?

For you doing a post here on this forum, is easy or hard?...

Are you satisfied about the 10 Talk token per post?...

What are you doing with your Talk token?...

Are you using Investbox to hold your Talk token?

Or selling your Talk token every day?...

You are welcome with your participation and opinions...:classic_rolleyes:

One of my cousin introduced this site to me and I found really useful so I started working here from many months firstly I withdraw my talks but now that the price is very much lower so I usually invest them in invest box

• +1 1

Crypto talk is a good platform and this platform is likes a academy which teaches us that how to work on this forum.this crypto world make our language good and help us financially.its good and amazing platform for the earning and leaning. 

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful welcome. In fact, I spend an enjoyable and interesting time learning in this forum, and I find this forum comprehensive for all the elements of success and progress. There is the money and there is also the amount of information and experiences that we can gain through work. I wish everyone success.

It is not without some difficulties in writing publications, and working to understand the topic well, and I can say with regard to coin talk that it is good to invest in an investbox and get one percent benefits, which brings good profits in the long term.

Dear friends, welcome. I am totally new to the topic. I think that the cryptocurrency is the future and that the world is heading completely without reliance on it. Therefore, I am completely optimistic that catching up with this is the right direction and for everyone's success.

I am a newbie in the cryptotalk forum and until the day I started working, but according to my knowledge, work needs to be done in order to gain good information.

The forum is wonderful and I advise everyone to participate in it because it is very useful in economic and cultural terms and that it contains a distinct segment of people with experience in the field of cryptocurrency

Dear crypto forum from Crypto Talk is a really distinguished forum and I am here in it from a good period through which I learned all the areas of earning from cryptocurrencies in general, it is an educational forum that contains several sections for each section contains topics related to the method of earning around cryptocurrencies Thank you very much

• +5 1

I am grateful for this forum because it gave us many things of science, money and knowledge. We now have good experience in the world of encrypted digital currencies. We also earn money in exchange for publishing topics and comments on topics that we originally learned as a wonderful forum

I am very thankful to my friend who advised me to join this forum... After joining this forum I realized that I do better job.  Because I thinks it is a wonderful for everyone.. It pay a charming amount on work and there is also a lot of knowledge to learn about the crypto currency and other business also. We work hard here and get a reward.. Thanks a lot again to this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

That's why i use to spend more than 4-6 hours heres because I'm really enjoying the forum, and I make sure every day I learn 1 to 2 new things that I don't have much idea about, Actually this is a good and great forum also opportunity platform which helps a lot of people to achieve more knowledge and experience.

We are very pleased after entering this platform because it is giving us more earnings. Crypto talk is a very successful platform, through which we can exchange through investment and also earn without investment. And we're relishing the opportunity to spend our spare time learning because the more expertise and experience we have, the better we'll be able to perform in this field.

I am still Newbie here, I have not finished the 100 free comments yet, but I am trying to benefit from people who have more experience than me, there is a lot of useful information and ideas in this forum, I find it very cool indeed.

• +2 1

This is really good platform I think through cryptotalk we can also do earnings without investment.We are very happy after joining this platform because it is giving us more earning. And we are enjoying to spend our extra time to gain knowledge because the more knowledge and experience.

• +1 1

I am very happy with this forum and I always try to learn more useful information here, but it seems that the price of talk has decreased a lot. I hope that the payment will be done by Satoshi.

I am very happy with this forum and I always try to learn more useful information here, but it seems that the price of talk has decreased a lot. I hope that the payment will be done by Satoshi.

That is the reason I use to spend more than 4-6 hours here, on the grounds that I'm truly getting a charge out of the discussion, and I ensure each day I learn 1 to 2 new things that I don't have a lot of thought regarding, Actually this is a decent and extraordinary gathering additionally opportunity stage which helps a many individuals to accomplish more information and experience.,

I love working on this forum, it is really useful and wonderful, I have a lot of fun at work, gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trading, and work here to increase my experience, make money and double my profits

Dear, my feeling is beautiful and wonderful, especially for beginners, and I am one of them because first it gives us a lot of knowledge, information and knowledge about the world of encrypted currencies and also because it develops our ideas by spreading effective topics and valuable and rich ideas at the same time makes us move between its departments to increase my information as it is It earns me money and knowledge for me and my family and stimulates our cultural, educational and cognitive abilities, the speed of writing, the selection of strong words, our teaching of language in a stronger way, and it teaches us all the entrances to encrypted currencies