Are there enemies of success within the forum? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Who are the enemies of success?
Are there enemies of success within the forum? The answer is yes
I am writing this post after reporting a comment copy.   I know copyright well.

I own three sites with Adsense ads, I have a YouTube channel and anyone in the forum accuses me of copying the comment (how do I do that) I'm not naive to do that. I have been suspended for a month (ended) You have no right to object!!!

Inside the forum, there is a gang called the Enemies of Success...

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, althaaqib said:

I own three sites with Adsense ads, I have a YouTube channel and anyone in the forum accuses me of copying the comment (how do I do that) I'm not naive to do that. I have been suspended for a month (ended) You have no right to object!!!

There are no enemies on this forum but you have to be very careful because there are some scammers who use different method like they copy paste the posts of others. They dont write their own text. They just copy the content of other members and post it with their names. So a good solution to this problem is that simply report this kimd of posts to moderators. 

Hi dear, there is nothing like enemy of success here, everyone is here to earn and gain more knowledge everyday.i cannot add your earning to mine and that is it for everyone u get account for what you know.people might comment based on what they don't and you can do yourself good by explaining to them so that they can understand you.it is the normal rules and regulations of this forum not to copy and paste to make your own topic.correction is allowed it's for our own growth in the forum

• Useful or interesting 1

Many factors are the enemy of success so we should focus on success and be aware of scammers.before invest in any platform first learn all techniques and then enter in the field of earning profit

Yes there are many enemies of our success too.Enemies of success also exist on this forum.In such a way, that those who report our posts without sounding or give a negative reaction to it.It's kind of our enemy.Apart from this, the main enemies of our success are the poor spammers who try to hack our account or misuse it. We should avoid such people.

• Useful or interesting 2

That so sad @althaaqib i was also restricted for making contents for 3days about 10 days ago. The reason was making duplicated contents but to be honest i didn't find out any similar topics by using searchbar before publishing that topic. But got two warning points. But you was restricted for a long time. Nothing to do on it. Just i can welcome you. Hope you will do your best here. Best of luck. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

From my point of view I believe that there are no enemies within the forum, on the contrary we are a community in which we work and we help each other to achieve a good job in the forum.

Yes, the enemies of success are everywhere who do not do any work honestly and do not allow others to do the same. There are some members in this forum who do not even know the meaning of success and if someone wants to achieve success with his hard work and honesty, he will not let him succeed. We must make a special plan against these people and inform the moderators so that every hardworking and honest member of this forum can do his job well and achieve success.

Everything in the world have a enemy specially in the crypto currency world, for all crypto platforms the most famous enemy is the hackers they want to get the control of 5he forum and take all money that are used to pay other users 

On 1/9/2021 at 3:15 PM, althaaqib said:

@althaaqib Dear Friends, I don't know if there are enemies here or not, even if there are, we shouldn't care, and we should focus on our work and the enemies will automatically fall behind.

There ain't enemies anywhere in this forum, we should only adjust and change our orientation and perspective towards one another's accomplishment and workdone,  rather than condemnation of one another's contents, we should rather encourage, correct and motivate one another in such a way that would make every individual member of this forum to improve and learn more. This is part of the reasons why we have found ourselves here, we shouldn'tlook down on one another.  We should also stay away from spamming which is one of the forbidden habit that is prohibited on this forum.

Sad to hear it but I don't think that the moderators could ban someone just on a report and without doing verification for it as it's no possible. So may be there could be some issue with your account or post as well otherwise it couldn't happen that moderator do that kind of carelessness. But If someone report a post or account without any spamming or violation it is clearly unfair and injustice. 

• +3 1

This is sad but this is truth and everyone has to admit and accept it. At this forum some of the members are enemies of success of others. They basically are jelous from the success of others and report them without any authentic reason. Thia is totally immoral and unacceptable and it has to be stopped.

No friends i think their are not enemies of others their are all people helped others and guidance others . crypto talk provide wisdom counselors which are helped others .

So not sure this rumors that any enemies on cryptotalk platform. It's best platform for friendship. 

Of course there is and it your sense of consciousness and mindset. These enable you understand and discriminate between the right and wrong. Applying such knowledge while working in cryptotalk is too important because violations by any means is rewarded with punishment. So to avoid enemies give the best standard to set you free

You are right my friend ,, there are enemies of success in every work and place ,, and I summarize their description that they are people who do not wish good for anyone ..

For example, those who give fake negative reactions here, or even those who intend not to adhere to the rules of the platform well ,, are enemies to our success and the success of the platform ..

In addition to the thing you mentioned, my friend, I hope that their condition will change and become good people .. 🙏

According to form rules and regulations you will be punished for not following rules and regulations. I don't think people here in the forum willingly reported your posts. If you are sure that your content is not copied you can contact moderators to remove false allegations on you.

Dear there are no enemies on this forum, if you have been banned from posting then you must have done something wrong. Be careful with your content and beware of scammers who may try to copy your stuff.

I do not think so , we are all here one big family of crypto members, I wish all the other members good and I hope they reach high ranks and earn good money . There is no need to hostility or aggressive attitudes, this forum is enough for all of us and it deserves that we become collaborative crypto community.

• +1 1

There may be, but the importance of not focusing there is clear when it comes to solving our problems, where we put our focus expands. This leads us to be very careful to whom we give the focus, if people who are not focusing their attention on what they can control want to harm you just ignore them and do not give them energy.

• +3 1

No, I think there are no foes on this gathering except for you must be extremely cautious on the grounds that there are a few tricksters who utilize diverse technique like they duplicate glue the posts of others. They don't compose their own content. They simply duplicate the substance of different individuals and post it with their names. So a decent answer for this issue is that essentially report this sort of presents on mediators.

hello, for me i think no, because this forum is only for help each other, grow each other, don’t down any body or take advantage for the newbie especially, please just help each other, grow as a family here. 

On 1/9/2021 at 4:15 PM, althaaqib said:

Inside the forum, there is a gang called the Enemies of Success

First  you need to be calm down whenever  you say something  here.  Secondly if you have got the punishment  of copy paste reason then be sure there were enough  evidence  to prove you that you are wrong..  By the way, its heard  good that you have working many site so focus now here..

Welcome, my friend, of course the enemies of success do not succeed and do not make others reach for success. They are always like sticks in wheels. We must not let them influence us and not destroy us. We have a goal behind success.

I think so dear friend , and actually in any forums or work we have these kind of people ,who do not like to see other people succeed in life , so we all need here to support each other rather than spreading negative soul among us