Slow and steady win the race - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

Slow and steady win the race

Hello my friend and thanks for this useful content

In fact, my friend, you must learn slowly because if you accelerate the learning process, you may lose many things, so you must learn and gain experience and knowledge step by step so as not to leave any information, and you must gain valuable knowledge in order to create publications that benefit beginners and members and gain a good reputation.

My dear friend, I fully agree with you. We cannot be in a hurry in the crypto world.This area of business needs calm, focus and restraint. And certainly not being dragged behind desires.There is nothing worse than emotions at work. Stay away from what hurts your business and causes stress and anxiety for you. Mind is the primary source of your decisions. This way you will definitely arrive. Hard and hard work is important, but that is not enough . You must increase your information and keep you informed of the latest news so that you can keep abreast of all updates in the Crypto world.I wish all the best.

You have the right to what you say, because working here needs seriousness, commitment and continuity. Obtaining a good reputation is not easy. It takes patience and time

It's true we don't need to rush for getting fame or good reputation as if we do good work consistently we'll be able to get it So try to learn and improve your work and gradually you will get experience and will be able to post such quality content that will be liked by others and you will get the popularity at the forum.

I would say that it is like the race of the turtle and the rabbit, the one that runs faster is the one that hits easier than the one that does things like the turtle slow but constant in my case for now I am doing well because my goals are very ambitious but since I do not despair I am fulfilling them, you have to be aware that everything comes in due time

Yes, these are really nice and useful posts.  Publicly, we members should focus on the issue of posting useful posts and writing good comments in order to achieve a good reputation.  We do not put in our minds the issue of collecting the reputation only, but focus on the issue of creating good posts, and thus the reputation will increase automatically, and thus we will ensure that the profit is achieved later.

I think It is a really important saying my friend. We are also aware of the turtle and rabbit story which teaches us slow and steady wins the race.The same pattern works in crypto too.Claim your success slow and steadily instead of rushing it,

My friend,

I think that you are very right,because the quality of the posts and the comments are the things that most important to gain reputation.it is not about how many posts or comments you share,but it is about the quality of them.

Yes i am agree with you dear ,never give up your efforts in difficult times.Rather continue your work with slow and steady. Gradually moved and win the race.If we are in hurry and jump to achieve the goals may be we are no successful to achieving the goals.Always slow and steady win the race with out any problem.

Thanks my dear friend for this suggestion. You are right you can earn money but you have to wait you will start slowly and will be famous gradually we should not run to get fame we should run to help others.

Hope it help you

I agree with you, we are here to learn and gain good experience and this is achieved by sharing useful topics away from random and useless publications, we must focus on gaining experience more than money and thus we will automatically achieve fame.

I agree with you, my friend, we have to be balanced in our rise and not hasty towards the rise. We must focus on our performance and our knowledge only and improve them day after day, then after that all the things we need will come from money or a good reputation ...etc

Ofcourse dear you must try to work hard no matter it's slow you must won the race in the end.Well said slow and steady won the race I see many examples of it.So focus on our goals this is too much necessary.

There is no better advice than this one , Learning is a cumulative and ordered process of receiving information, so we cannot learn everything at once or randomly, so it is a rather slow method and needs time, so we must not rush and learn everything about cryptocurrencies step by step.

Yes, this is how I work ....
I work as hard as I can, patiently, and with a high strategy, avoiding cheating in gaining reputations ... I really rely on my own thinking.
In order to guarantee myself that I will stay on this race track towards a bright future with science and money ... Therefore, continuity in work and with high effort will get you what you want..with good luck my love

Hi friends I think you are right, you should not be calves to gain fame and reputation in a short time, because fame and good reputation comes through working hard and you need to take her time if you do not believe me Remember the story of the rabbit and turtle race Good luck

On 3/9/2021 at 8:35 AM, AdnanAsghar said:

You are absolutely right my friend go slowly but steadily crypto is a good forum for working it is offering us to work any time in the day so work with patience and complete your 20 posts task on daily basis.

Why you way it's a right thing to do 

You should say that the fastest one wins the race 

And should have the knowledge of course 

yes my friend you are right you have to keep working on this site and give your best on this site and work here slow and study with all your efforts you will able to makeup some good repetition here.

It is a great and a very positive content made by you. I appreciate your thoughts and your way of think. Yes One who seeks find. We should work with patience. Slow and steady win the race. It is a rule to success. We should work hard and in a effective way

I think that reputation is important, but the knowledge we have is more important and the information we provide to members about digital currencies is also important, so we must study and learn carefully and slowly in order to reach the level of experts.

incisively sometimes you really are stage right. inhibition set gravid yips for your identity to be informed from each one something in one twinkling of an eye. not everybody is optimal originally our own selves relearn grade by grade the porta epithetical time. work the method consisting of reading this year's substance abuse it old testament work then you really compitent drama whatsoever data. unassertive unconscious, clearity containing visual sense, priggish wisdom all but subject springs slowely. therefore stick by ho-hum except stick a wide wonk. then you also for sure old testament pull off advancement.

I agree with you, my friend, because haste is not the right thing, but patience is the best solution in my opinion, and it is what will achieve good results for us, and we must not be rushed.

Indeed.. I'm very careful building my reputation and keeping eye on my quality of content. 

I'd like to keep my posts useful and helpful not only filling gaps this may keep my progress slow but steady as you said👍

• +2 1

yes my friend you have to go slow and study on this forum and keep on learning things as you will able to know things you will also make profit there because you know that how its works.

I totally agree with you ... Of course we must work patiently and carefully and not rush to work because you will not get anything when you rush ... so do your work well and consistently and you will definitely get a positive reputation.