Is Google Translate the reason for deleting your posts? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Is Google Translate the reason for deleting your posts?

Hello dear friend Greetings to you, this may very well be the reason. You should not rely on the translation and it should be reviewed and scrutinized well

The reason for deleting posts is the repetition of topics or repetitive comment or copying comments from or the topic is not desirable For that we have to provide our best posts and topics in order for everyone to benefit

Google translate is very good.But we should not paste Google, we should make our own topics and reply to our own Hey, nothing should be raised from Google if we want to gain knowledge and want to have fun from here. 

Using the google translate itself reduces the quality of a post, and the forum is eligible to delete low quality posts.

If you want to post on this forum make sure you use English language and it will banned you in the worst case but that hardly happened greeting colleague and good luck.

Google Translate is not issue the main reason of deleting your post that cannot follow the rules and regulations and have useless contents that is why your post will delete. 

Hello, I want to be frank with you and I hope you do not mind, if you have weak English language skills and you need a translator to understand and comment on the topic then this forum is not suitable for you. My friend, we are here to exchange knowledge and I see many comments that are unintelligible at all and I feel sorry for their writers because they are missing the most important concept of this forum

No dear , it is not possible to all that google translater should make our post useless.but google translater it is successful tool . They help a lot . We can't no bad thing all Google translater.  This is very helpful for us . They are good content then no delete post . 

Thanks for share this. 

I do not think so that is Google translate the reason that why our post should be deleted and we all know the reason why our post are deleted because our post are deleted when we give useless knowledge and do a large number of mistake then form delete our Post so do your work with concentration.

Dear here is not allowed google translater .I was used in past for other work . But it was not accorate . Google translater do more mistakes. And we cannot use google translater for posting because it is not allowed. And if moderator know that this post is typing by google translater then they can delete it . So Avoid like these mistakes.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I think that the translator is not very accurate, and it may sometimes be the reason for deleting posts. You have to master the English language well and cut it so that you can comment in an understandable and clear manner to everyone

There are many reasons behind deleting a post.  Posts are not deleted for Google Translator.  If someone posts inferior then his post will be deleted.  If someone posts irrelevant, it will be deleted.  So everyone has to post like rules

• +1 1

By Google translate the idea of translate from English to any other languages. It's best for everyone to know and learn any language. World news can be translated

Translation tools may not provide you with the correct translation, so I think sometimes there may be some errors in it that completely change the meaning of the sentence that you wrote, and of course this will be a reason to delete your post

This may be one of the reasons for you to master the language a little to know the clear words .. There may be some errors during Google translation, so it is better to learn the language and review your publications.

yes friend we are know that our post will delete there are many people use google translator after that our post will delete so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit.

thanks 

By the way, Google Translator is very good, but the answer is, if you work this form, it does something. I mean you have some mistake .foreign language  is best for everyone .

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

4 hours ago, Cleaner said:

There are many reasons behind deleting a post.  Posts are not deleted for Google Translator.  If someone posts inferior then his post will be deleted.  If someone posts irrelevant, it will be deleted.  So everyone has to post like rules

Nice explanation @Cleaner and this is true that for google  translator the post do not get deleted but some time it happen to if your translator give you wrong explanation and later a member report on your post then there has chance to get your post deleted.. And this is why we all need to make post by ourself.

• +1 1

There are many reasons for deleting your posts, but yes, that may be the reason for deleting your posts

Because sometimes the translation is inaccurate or contains some linguistic errors, so I advise you to use a translation bot from the Telegram application that may help you a lot in your work.

• +4 1

13 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Nice explanation @Cleaner and this is true that for google  translator the post do not get deleted but some time it happen to if your translator give you wrong explanation and later a member report on your post then there has chance to get your post deleted.. And this is why we all need to make post by ourself.

Many people in the forum use the Google Translator app.  Because the mother tongue of all countries is not English.  So English is not easy for everyone. Those who are weak in English can work using Google Translator.  However, sometimes Google Translator makes mistakes, but everyone should check it.

• +2 1

Yes if you use the good translation you can have a lot of mistakes in words and grammar too and the admins can detect that and delete the post automatically so you need to learn the English and try to create your own post with your own words 

I think that Google Translate contains a lot of spelling errors, so some of our posts are deleted by the forum administrators because they violate the forum rules, but others are deleted because they contain many errors or they can be duplicated or copied from old posts of members until they are deleted

• +3 1

Sometimes it may happen because sometimes google translator cannot provide us accurate sentence and sometimes the meaning may be changed. So that may be the reason. We should avoid google translator for posting. Whatever we know about crypto currency, we should post them

Yahoo turn features an individual means of translation. They will turn that directly into basic terms, nor utilize word and phrase replacements. When we have been taking care of our own content, next we all definitely will make beneficial articles inside our very own terms. We could make excellent popularity and besides inside Yahoo turn, at times you can find grammatical problems. It is advisable to publish inside our very own terms. Thus highest problems may be lowered.