Is Google Translate the reason for deleting your posts? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Is Google Translate the reason for deleting your posts?

Dear friend, I do not think that Google Translate is the reason for the translations to be done systematically, but there may be some spelling errors, but they are not the reason for deleting the post. I think that failure to abide by the forum rules is the reason for this. You must abide by them. Thank you very much.

• +5 1

you should not use google translate

in this forum if you are not good at English I advice you to learn English

this forum is a place for earning and learning

recruit your time in both earning and learning

wish you all the best friend

Dear Friend! There are many reasons for the deletion  First of all you should follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum and make good posts. Your posts must be relevant and related to topic. 

On 1/8/2021 at 4:54 AM, Sabahzx said:

Hello, I am wondering if the unintelligible Google translation is the reason for deleting your posts on this forum or is it because you do not follow the laws?

I don't know about this thing because I never used Google Translate app I think we should not use them if this is the reason of the deleting many post we should try our best make a good post but the reason of the deleting many post is that they are against the rules.

• +2 1

There are many reasons for deleting your posts, but yes, that may be the reason for deleting your posts

Because sometimes the translation is inaccurate or contains some linguistic errors, so I advise you to use a translation bot from the Telegram application that may help you a lot in your work.

There are many reasons for the deletion and what i know of them is the useless content or the copy of the post or less than hundred characters or it's containment of offensive words.

When we publish useless posts without research, then our posts are deleted. Using Google Translate can also cause a post to be deleted.

I do not think that Google Translate has a big negative role, but the reason is the lack of experience in the English language and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, and therefore the lack of knowledge to choose the appropriate words for that.

Hello

No, I don't think this could be the reason because whatever translation they provide is correct but sometimes it makes mistakes and therefore you need to learn the basics of the English language and develop it.

This will not be the main reason but it can affect, keep in mind that Google Translate does not always give you a correct translation which makes your comments a bit incoherent, 

• +3 1

No I do not think so google translate has been starting to give us the best translation now . but of course unintelligible writing would lead for deleting your posts

It may be one of the reasons, but I do not expect that it is the main and basic reason for the ban, and I think that the comment is deleted when the sentence is incoherent and difficult, or if Google Translate has a certain error.

• +2 1

Well my dear friend, one of these two things may be the reason for deleting your comment because if Google translation is wrong your post will be considered unhelpful and therefore it will be deleted and if you violate the basic rules it will be deleted

Actually, if you want to post here, you have to follow the rules of the forum carefully.We can certainly create useful content with our own words. In fact, There are grammatical errors in Google Translate. It is better to write in our own words.So my advice is that you try to improve your English while learning about cryptocurrencies, little by little you get ahead. Meanwhile let's try to publish in the best possible way.

When we create the useless, meaningless posts than we can't gain the reputation and our posts delete by administration of crypto so we should create the posts with good quality content 

No I don't think so that Google translation will be the cause as its just for your convenience. While violating any of forum rule will be the main cause behind account ban. So try to follow rules to keep your account safe and secure. 

I do not think that it is the main reason for deleting your posts. The reason may be the weak value of your post, but you should pay attention to spelling and grammar mistakes

• +1 1

My friend, Google Translate may be the reason for deleting posts, because its translation is inaccurate and sometimes contains grammatical and spelling errors, and these errors violate the rules of the forum.
And there may be other reasons for deletion, for example: posts are short, meaning they are not of the required length, or they do not contain important information, so posts are considered useless and are deleted.

Hi bro, I think you are right in both of your opinions. Google translate and not following the laws are both the reasons of deleting posts. Some people use google translate for making comments but they should not do this. Instead of doing this, they should create posts by typing their own words and their own simple English. Except this, they should also follow the rules of the forum. Thank you.

The translation from Google violates the rules of the forum, but it does not give you a translation according to the context and there are many misspellings Therefore, beware of using it and try to learn the English language well and write from yourself.

I don't know.I do not use google translate but it can be a reason sometimes using Google translate may create spell mistakes  or sometimes we don't understand proper meaning of you content.It may be the reason for deleting your post.

It may be one of the reasons, of course, and there are many reasons that may cause this.
Including the number of required characters, which I see threatening from posts does not adhere well to them.
And also to respond to the topic in a random way that does not concern the topic that was brought up for discussion.

It may be that it is not translated verbatim and it may have some misspellings. But the deletion is more when non-compliance with the rules of the forum 

• +5 1

I think that Google Translate is not working properly, you should review what you put in the content until the correct information arrives, you must apply the grammatical commitment to correct the translation.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, your message or post will be rejected, and if the same mistake is made again, you will be barred from the site. The translation from Google is not always accurate, and it could be unrelated, so be careful.

Hey, buddy. 
I don't think that's a major reason for the deletion, but it does affect a little bit because sometimes Google doesn't give you a correct translation, which makes your words incomprehensible and obvious. 
So you should improve your English skills to give useful and accurate information

• +4 1