How to get proper response? Some tips..? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asim808

How to get proper response? Some tips..?

To get better attention , you should make your post very good. Its best tips  is that the more knowledge it has, the more people will like it and your post will be successful. 

According to what I read in the forum rules, your post should be useful and away from repetition and misinformation.  And try as much as possible to research thoroughly before publishing to enrich your topic with useful information.  Avoid copying and pasting.  I think we have to be patient enough to find out what we do.

My friend, you should be the topics you share useful to all members and thus get a lot of responses, in addition to a positive reputation, and by following this and different rules you reach your goal easily.

Welcome, my friend, here, in fact, there are many. There are many reasons. The participation may be unhelpful or it may not contain goals or ideas. Therefore, we must pay attention and focus well while writing the post and be more persistent.

My friend, you will receive a response to your posts when you post content that attracts the attention of other members, so focus on your posts and comments and make them valuable and do not deviate from the content of the topic being discussed.

Hello i hope you are fine i come to your question let me tell you that these are tips and tricks these are just words because the real thing is hard work that can take a person to the real place so you  You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people

I am trying to be an active member in this community and keep reading the posts and understanding them so that my response is correct within the boundaries of the topic

Do not worry, my friend, you will get positive responses and reputation, too. You should not be hasty and always work hard to achieve success. Good luck for you.

Dear friend, you have to be patient at the beginning of the matter and let the members see your posts. You may be a new member, so you can wait. I think it is useful to put your posts attractive and targeted titles so that you can gain responses to them and thus give you a good reputation and good luck.

Welcome my friend, you have to write useful posts for the largest number of members and in compliance with the rules of the forum and with time and adherence to these tips, you will get a reputation.

• +2 1

In the beginning, welcome to this forum my friend, you must observe the rules in this forum and you must provide unique and useful content to the rest of the members so that they give you positive responses and reputation, good luck.

Hello my friend, welcome to this forum .. my friend, you have to be patient and trust yourself .. adhere to the rules of this forum well and write useful and valuable publications .. and work hard so that you get knowledge and gain experience and a good reputation .. I wish good luck to all.

My friend, you have to create the 100 comments and finish their order in order to get responses. Create important topics and publications containing useful words and phrases that you can create by obtaining sufficient experience and knowledge  ... In the end, you must not be frustrated in order to be able to progress, profit and gain reputation

My friend, you have to create the 100 comments and finish their order in order to get responses. Create important topics and publications containing useful words and phrases that you can create by obtaining sufficient experience and knowledge  ... In the end, you must not be frustrated in order to be able to progress, profit and gain reputation

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful question in general, and the whole thing is dear, so that you can get the appropriate response to what is going on in your head. At the beginning, I advise you with a simple advice, which is as a beginner to enter the forum rules section, which is a section about the forum and the rules of sucking and well. I emphasized that you shorten the questions about yourself.  Working within the forum in general after that if there is a technical question about cryptocurrencies and searching for knowledge, you should choose the right people for their questions. Older people in general have the necessary experience about cryptocurrencies, and you will get the answer through the question and it was mentioned in the comment of expert people and the elderly Thank you very much.

Dear friend I want to tell you that we should working on this platform on daily basis in that way we will able to work more number of people are here who joined this platform on daily basis and we should write a useful content for the beginners in that way we will able to deliver unique information for the beginners

It is normal for this to happen when we are new but the important thing is to keep creating useful posts that add value and help other members so you will receive positive responses about your posts, don't worry about that, worry about your content. 

• +1 1

Yes, indeed, my friend. I, as a beginner, did not receive any response on any topic. When there is a response, it will certainly be of great benefit through the discussion on any topic. 

If you want to get good response on your post then you need to learn from this platform so that you can create useful and informative contents for others members so that they can get good help and information from your posts. 

Your choice of a topic that you know about is a very good thing that makes you creative in the answer, which helps you get a good reputation. I wish you good luck, my friend.

You can tag the post owner or another member, write a suggestion and your point of view on the topic, and thus you will appear to him in notifications and I think you will get responses

In order to get the appropriate response, your posts must be of good and distinctive content. I advise you to make sure that your posts are free from spelling errors. Focus on knowledge because knowledge is the basis of success. When we have the knowledge, the content of our publications will improve and we will get a good reputation.

Edited by karam_s

My friend, you can continue in the comments and you can make profits like posts, but you have to write useful comments on the topic that the post contains, and you must abide by rules to avoid the ban

You get a response if you ask about something, so if you ask questions, you will get responses to what you ask .. Try to focus on working hard and gaining experiences from others here.

• +4 1

Do not be afraid from the beginning, my friend, because you may not be satisfied with the evaluation of members for you because you are a beginner, but with time, believe me, you will achieve what you want and you will develop in writing important and useful publications, and you will be evaluated positively.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.