Why patience is necessary? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Why patience is necessary?

This is true, one of the most important basics of success, creativity and achievement in work is patience, patience is the key to the vulva, as it is said, we should not rush to choose the options that may occur before us, but we must reconsider and think deeply about what we are working to avoid falling into problems and mistakes as in our work here in this wonderful platform.

Patience is the key to any success in life, so it is essential here because you will initially work for a little long time until you start earning money and sometimes you may lose that patience is important.

Because success cannot be achieved without patience because nothing comes without hardship, so you must work hard and be patient until you reach your goal, and you must develop yourself by searching for information about the cryptography world because the teaching does not end

It is important to be patient and keep going to reach your goals. Once we learn the importance of patience, we can stop worrying when things take longer than we would like.Patience makes it easier to live because it reduces negative emotions like stress, anger, or frustration.

Yes, my friend, I was wondering at the beginning why patience is required here.

But I realized that patience is important at work ..

This is for the sake of research and knowledge of the rules and conditions, as well as for the sake of carefully reading the publication to give the most actual and realistic ideas.

All this is in order to increase support and participation within the platform.

welcome my friend💕

The key to being successful in anything in life is patience
If you are not patient, you will immediately get bored and not continue working
And remember that patience is the key to relief

Welcome, my dear friend, here and thank you for your topic. Patience is a very important thing in the forum and public life. Patience is the key to everything, especially during work, so we must be patient. 

Dear friend, more members are publishing information that talks about being patient, so I think that in order to reach your goals you must be patient and thank you

My friend, patience is required in all areas of life in the sphere of digital currencies also so as not to lose too much .. Sometimes your emotions control you and you risk your currencies because you want to make up for your losses... Good luck to everyone

Be patient and wary of the basics of trading with cryptocurrencies.  This is because it may not succeed the first time and fail many times, so you should not give up, and also the changing currency rate may expose us to sad and happy situations.  Good luck to you. 

Dear friends patience is necessary for this forum because newbies try to get some information about the crypto currency market and get money day by day they loose their patience and fail. ao i suggest all newbies to work hard with great patience. 

Patience is necessary every field of life without we can't achieve any targets.This is key to be every work we must focused on patience for good earnings.

Patience is essential in our life
We can only get something with patience
Science and working in any profession
 - including cryptocurrencies -
 all of this takes patience
Because the consequences
 of urgency are bad.
Edited by Loly13a

You have to work hard to succeed. And you have to move forward by taking the right steps at every step.

Patience is a great quality, as it helps you achieve success. So do each task seriously and patiently. And you have to be patient to reach the desired success and goals. Do not rush to make a decision that could result in the loss of all money.

• +1 1

And, as we all know, feelings will lead to mistakes. For example, you might lose money in the morning and feel compelled to "make up the difference quickly." As a result, you can be tempted to jump into new trades without paying attention to the markets and what they're trying to tell you. The markets can be difficult to manage on certain days, so it's best to stay away from them.

• +2 1

I thought I was a patient person, but for a while I lost control of myself, and it was a lot of time before I got back on the platform. the most important factor here is patience so you can continue to work and earn more money, so patience is very important.

Patience is absolutely necessary in order to achieve all dreams. Patience is the key to relief . Therefore, patience must always be in order to reach the true dream that we seek . Patience is a door of relief

Yes, patience is an important thing
You need to be patient while learning about the forum and cryptocurrencies and do not tire of reading educational posts
When starting to invest, you must be patient, because it is possible that you will lose the value of the currency you are investing and lose most of your money if you rush to sell.

• +5 1

Patience is the key to success.It will help you to move forward.It will help you to gain success.Do your work daily and have patience on yourself.

• +3 1

Patience is necessary in our without patience in the crypto world we can not work properly.After investing money in trading just keep calm and have patience and wait to sell it so you can get success and also always do hardworking and be patient.

On 1/7/2021 at 10:27 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Greetings to all , actually dear I have listened the word patience is very important in crypto trading and I have also read the comments and topics focusing on patience and I didn't get the idea why it is important so I want to ask u all that why it is important to keep patience? What rules it plays in crypto tradings

Dear friend I have heard for many times that people do mistakes when they don't get good results for their hardwork and they become hopeless and get rid of doing their jobs so i would suggest that they should have patience because hard work always pays of and those who have patience can do anything and can get good results in future. i have seen many people who have patience and the way they behave is superbly amazing Indeed they are happy and successful in their lives. So be patient and feel joy.

If we talk about patience, we have to work with patience. The patient never loses and succeeds in everything, while the quick and impatient always loses consciousness in enthusiasm. That is why the fruit of patience is sweet. He who has patience in life will never be disappointed in the world.

Hello my friend, in fact there may be a repetition of topics that talk about being patient, but this does not negate that patience is an important factor for success in any field even outside of programming, and I also believe that being patient helps you to think and not give in to despair and learn from mistakes to move forward from In order to achieve goals in the future, of course, this applies to traders and investors.

• +3 1

How are you, my dear friend, on the way to success. You always need patience until you achieve your goal. So my friend, be patient always and write calmly and try to make your posts your phone and interact with those who deserve only I wish you good luck

• +1 1