Some advices for the beginners - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atifa3456

Some advices for the beginners

I advise my junior friends to work here tirelessly or boredom and I hope that they read the important points in this forum well in order to avoid the ban and for the sake of work and good earning

• +4 1

Hy my dear friend. How are you I hope you are fine.Yup I wanna say be dedicated... And work is a life... Make sure you are sincere to your work give your 200% percent to your work... And also show some dedication your affection you love your intensity with your work and make more and more. thanks my dear friend and read my comment and best of luck for the future

This involved in the feasibility beginners with the opportunities to educate all they need to know about cryptocurrencies, gain knowledge, and earn money by their work and efforts in the forum, and I, in turn, advise all beginners to avoid repeating topics and try to build n new ones.

Indeed, good advice in order to start the work in the right way, and also to avoid repetition of mistakes. It is true that this section of the forum is among the most active and I think this is due to the fact that we still need to know more about the forum and cryptocurrencies.

This is an excellent article. It is beneficial to all beginners. You are correct in stating that there is no time limit for completing the first 100 entries. You are free to complete them according to your schedule. It is your duty to adhere to the forum's rules and to work diligently on behalf of the forum. Respect is due both to those who give it and those who receive it. Make a post of at least 100 characters to ensure that it is accurate.

Hy friend how are you I hope you are fine and work beautifully at this platform.yes, of course, it is good that you referred to this topic, as most of the new members were not able to know the rules of the forum, but I advise them not to create different accounts on the same network, as this will lead to banning their account.thanks my dear friend and read my comment and best of luck for the future.

The main advise for the beginners is to follow the rules of the forum upto any extent and moreover avoid copy pasting and post only authentic and useful content . Stay happy.

• +5 1

I'm still a newcomer here. but by putting in a lot of effort and respect in a short period of time. We must adhere to the rules and regulations. We gain knowledge of this cryptocurrency by working on it. If you copy other people's messages, you will be blocked without notice, which is not good if you want to contribute more to this site.

@Atifa3456 Hello mate well im new here and I found your topic useful and informative.I would say firstly we have to read the forum rules carefully and follow them strictly in order to survive within this forum.

good luck!!

Thank you, my friend for this really useful information. I have provided good advice that I will follow and i hope you will succeed in achieving that i will work hard and provide useful information to everyone.

welcome first well If you've completed your first task of 100 comments, you'll be a member of this forum. After that, your daily task is to complete your 20 comments on a regular basis. Take care. Don't plagiarise from other people's articles. Make an effort to post all that is needed. In order for others to benefit from your message,

There is nothing that prevents you from publishing posts or commenting and thinking about the topic before publishing, in order for the topic to be more meaningful, and you must first, being a beginner, look at the forum rules

Important and very useful advice for every beginner.
I started posting my first comments after registering in the forum more than two months ago, as I spent the first period reading the topics and comments and understanding more information on the topic of cryptocurrencies.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Thank you for these useful tips. Let's abide by them so that we are on our way to gain experience in this forum and earn money. We must follow up with senior members to provide many information about cryptocurrencies.

It is very important to correspond to the subject with the category that must be shared ...
For example, you can not publish tips for beginners in the mining section
So we must know where our mistakes so do not delete our posts.

thank you for providing such kind of useful information it really help me e it also guided me that how will I do my best on this platform so thank you.

Every one of the advice I've given here is the most relevant for healthy work, but there are a few points that I don't believe have been discussed on similar topics, and I believe I should write them here so that the greatest number of people will benefit.Complete your first task of 100 comments and you'll be a member of this forum. After that, your daily task is to complete your 20 comments on a regular basis.Thanks

In my opinion, beginners should enter the beginners section because there is a lot of participation in it and important rules are also discussed in this platform and you work hard and diligently you will get a lot of knowledge on this platform, and you should not copy and paste other people's comments

Thank you for such informative post. Providing these tips and reminding that there are many people who started working here without reading the forum rules, which exposed them to ban. Once your account gets banned, you can lose all your money.

Thanks for sharing your valuable advice with us it feels good that someone is guiding you towards important points in any subject and as a new member I will do my best to adhere to this information I appreciate it very much.

Thank you dear friend for this active participation. I am a beginner and benefited a lot from the comments of the members. You must be patient, because your work here is long term. My friend .. do not use the translator. Use your own language. You must have enough knowledge about the topic you are interacting with.  Working here looks like a huge building construction  and you are at the basis that must be strong , but the difference is that the number of floors is infinite.Think deeply ...think everything logically. You will reach an impressive results.

Hi my friend, thank you for these tips in fact I'm in no hurry to get to 100 comments I'm trying to gather information and explained the scope of my knowledge and I don't interact much, but I think after reading your suggestions, I'll start to interact on valuable posts, thank you again.

I think the best advice for beginners is to follow this forum not only to earn free bitcoin but also to increase their knowledge in crypto wotld because this would provide them with a basis to earn more money in the market.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png