Some advices for the beginners - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atifa3456

Some advices for the beginners

The best advice that I can give people is to remove the fear of publishing, it does not matter if they delete publications, as long as you learn from your mistakes you can continue to grow on this platform, do not be afraid of what they will say, believe in yourself and don't give up, the person who loses is never the one who tries, the person who loses is the one who stops trying.

I would like to advise my newborn friends, especially new friends, to work patiently and get something good. First you read the rules and regulations of this form well, and it will be convenient to work. 

Correct your words and the most important thing is not to rush to get profits.  You should be effective with your new ideas and not rely on copy and paste.  You must be creative, increase your search for knowledge and what is new in the world of cryptocurrencies, develop yourself and offer advice to the rest of your colleagues.

I would like to add some advice to you, my friend, including that beginners must respect the rules of this forum and abide by them. Secondly, I advise them to try to benefit from every advice and information that passes in front of them. Because it will definitely benefit them in the future

Yes dear Iam agree with you. You have shared a good information for new bies. If new bies don't follow the rules of this forum then they will be banned. And in this way they loose the opportunity to learn and earn free money. So they should follow the rules of this forum. 

Thank you, friend, for these valuable advice about the forum rules in general and the method of work in this area in particular for each dear. I advise everyone well to read the forum rules from a section about the forum well and adhere to them later. My friends did not publish the first 100 posts. I advise them who publish 100 posts. Of course, what they read about the forum is divided in terms of rules and adherence to it, such as what alternatives are to earn and search for knowledge in general through what they learned in this forum in particular Thank you very much

Thank you for sharing this useful post, and I think it will help many people. Yes, the most important thing to do at the beginning is to follow the rules and then gain knowledge before we start sharing topics, therefore, it is recommended to start working in the beginners section, and you should also not copy other people's comments. Good luck.

Thank you very much for sharing this content with us, it contains many important information for new in this forum, you must follow the rules and rudiments of this forum recommend you start at the Department beginner and around the forum and I have the patience to continue to work here and earn money

Thank you, my friend, for this information I appreciate the effort to collect this information so that we, the novice, can benefit from it You are an example of an active member who wishes good and success to everyone 

Nice post my dear friend I appreciate your method of explaining and giving us information. This post is very helpful for me. Dear for working perfectly on this forum we always follow the rules and regulation of this forum. And always work according to these rules for get avoiding ban.

• +2 1

Welcome to all beginners, first you should read the section on the forum to read the rules but the most important of them you should not publish publications less than 100 characters and publish useful publications and stay away from copying and repetition and stay away from abusive publications and bad words
You should also spend a lot of time on this forum because it earns you a lot of information and the more information you publish useful topics and you get a good reputation and more money.

You should thoroughly read the rules of this forum and comprehend their true meaning. Cryptotalk is a fantastic place to work online. In today's world, crypto currency is extremely important.

Welcome new babies here. New babies get information from seniors .  I advice to work hard in this platform and  don't give up in case of not getting good reputation.

Welcome, my friend, I advise them to read the rules and regulations placed in the About section and adhere to them and avoid copying and pasting from other people's comments and creating useful posts for everyone and that the post contains a hundred characters in order to avoid mistakes.

Thank you very much for this useful information
In my opinion, the members responsible for the site should install this post in order to reach the new members here and follow the instructions and benefit from the advice.

That is great information for newcomers to the forum. 

On this forum, newbies must be patient and hardworking, and they should aspire to build useful posts as well as read other people's comments to gain information.

It is interesting and valuable recommendation for all novices. If we're to work on just this platform as well as withstand for just a long period of time, we must obey the regulations of the comment thread and try harder. 

Please don't try to cheat by copying and pasting other people's posts.

• +1 1

Hello all,
The golden rule that every beginner must adhere to is not copying and pasting
Because that would earn him warning points and could end up banned from the forum
Members must also read the forum rules and conditions carefully and adhere to them
Thank you and good luck everyone.

Really awesome post my dear friend 

You have said correct 

All new members are welcome in this forum

1.Read rules and regulations of forum

2.Never do copy paste others work 

3.Never publish useless or irrelevant post

4.Do not use two accounts on same IP address otherwise you will be banned.

I will advice beginners not to try short cuts and copy paste comments of others write comments based on your knowledge and research and read the rules of the forum carefully firstly

Work smart

Take notes from seniors

Take interest

Gather info from all platform

Be mature And brave

always use athentic channel

Dont use illegal ways

See comments from begginer section

Take some classes from seniors

Well my friend you have to work hard here and abide by the rules that the forum gave you and you have to diligence and collect information

First of all I welcome here to the beginners.i am a junior but my advice for beginners read rules and regulations carefully.second I advice them post ur comments with ur own creativity and mind with hardworking .don't use loose or bad talk ur good behavior lead  u and u will earn money with ur good behavior and hardworking 

Dear that is great information for newcomers to the forum. On this forum, newbies must be patient and hardworking, and they should aspire to build useful posts as well as read other people's comments to gain jazak Allah ♥️

I am newbie on this platfrom and I heard that on this platfrom we should avoid the cheating and copy pasting. Share your own ideas and experience with the members. And follow the seniors advise give proper times to this platfrom.Share your own ideas and experience.