Some advices for the beginners - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atifa3456

Some advices for the beginners

My advice to newcomers is to know all the rules and regulations of the forum well and work accordingly. Creating useful, informative, important topics.  Don't copy someone else's post.

thank you dear for your post and the most important thing is to just follow the rule and regulations of this forum and secondly keep patience when you are writing 100 post because this step is very difficult for all the newbie members and for me also because i also continue to work hard in order to complete my 100 post

• +2 1

Many more good wishes for the new ones.  Everything has some rules.  If you do not follow the rules in any work, the work can be ruined.  But success is possible by following the rules.  So newcomers must work according to the rules.  Creating useful, informative, important topics.  Don't copy someone else's post ever.  share your own opinions.

I find these directions very helpful and full of encouragement
  I hope that all beginners benefit from it, and we must all search for knowledge constantly

• +2 1

I would always say for forum users not to depend on others.By doing so and proving your worthiness, you can expect something good from the forum.The forum always accepts an honesty ban user So we always have to stay within the rules and research everything.

My most important advice to beginners is definitely to read the forum rules carefully and follow them. Because this forum is very disciplined in terms of rules. If you break the rule, you can be banned instantly. Don't take this risk and read the rules thoroughly.

You should Set a goal before you begin; this forum will be very helpful if you use it properly. As a result, as soon as you entered the page, your skills and ideas changed day by day. Still honor seniors and never disobey any member. Once you've finished your first 100 posts, you'll be entitled to collect payment for your seven days of continuous service. Best wishes @Alina42.

Beginners should be careful in the beginning and stay content. They should spend more time in the forum and learn by studying the topic and comments. You must link your account to yobit after completing the first 100 posts.

Welcome to all newcomers to this wonderful platform. Though I m also a new member and  I'm still learning but here are some tips for begginers. 

First you need to follow the basic rules and regulations. In order to creat unique post you can explore some website or follow the senior members. Try to know more about crypto and broad your knowledge as much as you can. It'll help you to creat a valuable and knowledgeable post so that others can get information from yours. Stay away from copying others try to creat you own post. Explore every new topic everyday, it'll help you to know more about crypto.

You may get some bad reputation or get banned due to your lack of knowledge and experience but don't give up. Keep your patience and be confident in your self and keep your hard work.

Good luck

Yes it's important and useful for all beginning if we want to work on this platforms and want to survive for a long time following the rules of this forum.

Although we are in the beginners section, where all the tips to help are located on this forum. However, there are people who have forgotten the most important rules. You must adhere to the rules for posting good and new topics. You should also research the content of other people's topics in order to generate a new idea. Don't forget to avoid typing mistakes.

• +1 1

All this, my friend, is in a section about the forum, and any member who recently joins the forum must visit a section about the forum to view the rules and regulations stipulated by this forum and must adhere to them.

On 1/7/2021 at 1:36 PM, Atifa3456 said:

I know that beginner will get all of these informations if they put a little more time in the 'About forum' section.But as this section is the most viwed one so here I wanna give some advices to the beginners as a junior member.So here I am-

1.At first don't rush on posting first 100posts.Some members think that there is some mandatory time frame for posting 100free post initially.But no,there is no time frame like that.

2.Don't open your yobit account at first.Just keep posting first 100posts and then take attempt to open the yobit account.

But i suggest not to do it yourself without help of anyone experienced.

3.Keep reading many topics.Gather knowledge before posting.

4.As here first 100 is free so try to spend your time more on creating each topic.Try to read more than posting.

5.React and rate all useful topics.Because rating is important in the fact of payment.So more rate posts in return your posts also will be rated.

6.Respect each others post comments and thought.Be hard working,be successful.

Best of luck beginners in this amazing platform.

Its good to know about this your all helpful words , i must appreciate you for your effort that you are doing here for helping us and to guide us about this platform, its really very helpful post for me and i hope for others also, i came to know about many things after reading your post. I am very great full to you for this.

Those are really good advice and they are really helpful for any beginner. For me the most helpful thing was reading the rules and understanding them also reading other posts about their experiences and how they passed throw it had really helped me. 

Hello my dear friend. I am new to this forum and i am really thankful to you for these guidelines. I will surely follow these instructions and guidelines. Its 4th day and i am just exploring these forums to learn it.

Yup excellent job you have done.  You have providing very most important and precise points for the beginners. I think they are the most important and essentially key point to follow for the Beginners. However they must kepp in mind the rules and regulations of the cryptotalk. They should never see the dream of getting paid at beginners unless having considered able posting. 

As a beginner i am very curious about how the reputation work. I mean how can i increase my community reputation.  Is there any specific task which i should do or just focusing on the comment will do. Right now my reputation is good. But i want to turn it into excellent. So any advice from all the seniors here is appreciated 

My friend thank you for sharing useful information. All these rules and I will try my best to follow them and enjoy my time in this forum. All the tips that everyone should follow to work more safely in this forum.

Beginners can learn all about from very section rules and the best section is about forum section and where rules are discussed very well.

All beginners should follow the advice and tips provided in this post. 

These guidelines will assist them in surviving in this forum. In addition to these suggestions, I would encourage newcomers to devote more time to learning on this forum. You will gain skills and be able to earn more money with the help of education.

As a beginner, I advise that we follow the rules with the first step, then learn from old members to advance in the field of cryptocurrencies, and I am sorry that the novice must give patience to reach 100 free comments.

Hello every new friend here inside the forum I hope my new friends are patient to gain knowledge and money you must be patient and everyone in us should study his comments well before sending them

Excellent post,friend.This is a very useful information for the beginners in the crypto platform. As a beginner, all the workers of this forum should follow the rules,regulations and instruction of this forum. So, as a beginner,I also try my best to work in the crypto platform