What are the most useful cryptocurrencies? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
No Man

What are the most useful cryptocurrencies?

My friend I think the Bitcoin and the Ethereum are the most useful cryptocurrencies because these both have the highest price, value and demand in the crypto market. The supply of these both currencies is also more than other cryptocurrencies .

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I am beginner and not much know about the currencies but my friend which is also a cryptotalk user guide me that Bitcoin is one of the most famous and secure currency in comparison to other. I think it's true.

Yes friends your post is informative but I m truly said that I like bitcoin . because it's transaction method easy and btc not create any problem .

After this I like too much Libra and Ripple. This crypto talk currencies are expecting in anywhere in the world and exchange easily in others currencies.

Hello, in my case it is different, but as we know everyone has their own preferences and tastes, so in my preference they would be the following.

• Bitcoin
  • Ethereum
  • Litecoin
  • Uni
  • Trx

Those would be my options for which I would choose, or for which I consider useful, cordial greetings.

The most useful cryptocurrencies are those that have a lot of volume and that have a high demand for buying and selling, these are the most useful cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ethereum, xrp, tron, link, these cryptocurrencies are the most useful because they are the best known and most used  that's why they are very useful.

Dear the coins you share in the post are high quality coins and their value increase day by day but I want to add something about another coins upward that is DOGE coin it's prices so much increase in few days. 

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies that are being worked out at the present time and you have mentioned the most important currencies that are in great demand and can work with them, but Bitcoin remains the currency that witnesses a great increase in its price and the demand for it increases dramatically.

• +1 1

You said it right, the coins you mentioned above are the top coins usually use in this year of 2021, but I personally prefer XRP AND BITCOIN than earning others cryptocurrency because they're very popular coin and simple in time of transaction.

The most famous coins is the bitcoin of course and the ethereum and litecoin those three coins it's the most useful and helpful for all crypto currency markets and technology the majority use them all the time and all users should have some of them 

All cryptos have their functions, they all serve at certain times, some cryptos can have long-term profits and others short-term, some only serve to increase your capital in hours and others in years but they all have something in common and that is that they are digital and they have a project behind. 

There are many currencies that you can rely on as an investment or trading and bring you good profits, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum

• +4 1

In the cryptocurrency alot currency wallet are present but now a day the bitcoin price is increase day by day with speed. I want to suggest to save your balance in bitcoin. And one day you get profit above your guse.

Hello my friend, this diversity in cryptocurrencies opens a great horizon for the better, because working with it gives us many benefits and information, and I see that Bitcoin is the best currency for good investment as it increases its market value and its level and its future is safe and bright

Welcome my friend and thank you for this information and the types of currencies are many and different here, the most important of which is Bitcoin that it has a future despite the fluctuation of prices, it is the strongest

I think when you enter the forum site you will know that the cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin and Ethereum through which members trade in order for them to get money to develop their work

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

It is the indispensable and most valuable currency today, which is Bitcoin. I hope to obtain full knowledge about currencies and sites that give us so that we can use it in the future. Thank you, my friend.

In my view the most useful cryptocurrencies are the coins accepted by merchants, not top 10 or top 5 in CMC market, because any coin can just pump and have huge volume. Best coins still remain BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, USDT,

Most people rely on them so their value goes up.This is the top of the BC who are more famous and reliable.As mentioned in this topic, these cryptocurrencies are more important.

Thanks for the information the post is very informative I'm new here and will learn more about crypto currency i think bit coin is more suitable because it's the best and strongest and large volume currency for all the time I'm glad to be working here wish you all the best Keep posting 

I thank you in all sincerity because I saw these symbols in many posts and did not understand them, although I tried to search for their meanings. I thank you for this useful explanation

Yes my friend this is an goodinformation for those who recently joined this player for daily thousands of newcomers joining this platform they do not have much knowledge about that this topic will help then my friend the world largest cryptocurrency is the Bitcoin and its price in 2009 is 0.06 Dollar but now we compared to the recent price of it roundabout $48,000 which is a huge amount and this is a success we called other than this there are Ethereum or others 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿

Oh wow. I didn't know that there will be important cryptocurrency. I just knew that there are many kinds of it that you can use in different things. Thank you for the useful information!

I am agree with you but you didn't add bitcoin . I prefer to bitcoin because this is on top and largest trading volume. And others you have discussed. And thanks for your information.