We can earn and learn at the same time - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Usman Bhinder

We can earn and learn at the same time

I see in this forum you can learn and also earn at the same time and but we can collect capital from it and start trading it to earn more profit.

Hello everyone, of course my friend, this is what most of us do in this forum, we can learn about the topic of cryptomonies, reading the material that is published, in the various topics, and in parallel you can earn money, making publications and useful comments within the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/6/2021 at 7:58 PM, Usman Bhinder said:

I am a students .It  is  very helpful  platform  for poor  students  that  are  not  fulfill their study  fee

I think that my friend you got it wrong. Very wrong. Cryptotalk is not a platform that has as a goal to help students. If this is what you think you are way off. Cryptotalk is a platform you join to discuss about recent cryptocurrency news, developments, trading and other subjects that are associated with cryptocurrencies.

You joined a forum and think that this is something created to help you because you are a poor student. I am a student too and not a single time I wrote that the platform should be about helping students. 

Yes, you are right, the forum is the best place to learn the basics of cryptocurrency as well as make money to meet some daily requirements.  Yes, income is not considered here, but we can raise capital from it and make more profit.

Yes friend  From this forum we can learn and know at the same time.  We can learn a lot about many things in the forum that we had no idea about before.  In addition, we can get financial help from this forum.  Thank you for posting what you need.

You are telling the truth.  Of course, for this period we can learn different theories about different theories from this platform.  And on this platform we can be aware of all the artistic online articles.  Most of the platforms raised on this platform can learn from this platform.

I think most of the registered members are only in order to earn money, friends. There are some members who are there to learn. Please do not sabotage the forum even if you want to earn

Cryptotalk is one of such plateform from which you can earn and learn at the same time. It gives opportunity to all the people to earn on this plateform and getting too much informative, useful knowledge. You can too much earn to do some useful posts and you can learn by the others experience people's knowledge. 

I think yes you can learn and earn in same time . This forum give you this chance. You can learn and earn in same time in here. This forum is the best for learning knowledge and earning money. You can learn knowledge about crypto currency and trading and earn money.

yes i agree to you mate in my own experience after i joined to this cryptotalk forum im learning alot about cryptocurrencies and from knowledge and ideas by Senior members and also im earning more money because of that it was definitely a big help for me and it was a great opportunity and im very happy to this forum.

@Usman BhinderCrypto is so good way to make money and improve your language skills and learn new information about crypto currency or digital content and learn about trade and investment .

• +1 1

Crypto talk forum is the world best platform i ever seen.It gives me a great opportunity at the same time to learn and earn.It is a great source of knowledge and earn money. We can easily make money by working this site.We can also get many information and gain more knowledge about crypto currency. It improves our reading skill,writing skill and overall english skill.

Yes absolutely.This is a such a great site that brings us many benefits together. By working here we can share our skills with everyone and gain skills too.I haven't worked on this forum for a long time, but as long as I've worked, I've learned new things and I'm still learning.Hopefully this is how I will learn and one day become proficient in working on this site and of course I will be able to make a good contribution to this site.Now since I am a student at this time I am learning everything suitable for me and I want to work with this site so I can go further.I love  working in cryptotalk.

Yeah i agree with you . Crypto talk is the only site where we can earn and learn at the same time . This is really great.  When i joined this site i knew nothing about cryptocurrency. This forum help me to learn about cryptocurrency and also help me to know about investing, exchanging,mining etc. Crypto talk is really great forum. 

It is a very good thing that we can learn and earn at the same time.

A lot of member came here for earning from this forum but after joining this forum they realised that the knowledge of the cryptocurrency is more important than earning from this forum.

Yes dear I am very glad to open account here.

I get much knowledge from here and my friends give me hope to earn money from here also.

Yes, this platform is really great. You can profit and learn at the same time by doing very simple things such as commenting, publishing, responding to others and solving their problems. And thank you.

Believe me, the only barrier between us and learning in the field of cryptocurrencies is fear ... it is a market that needs little risk, but our profits are enormous ... and learning in it requires personal experience through investment and trading

Yes a newbie on the forum, in my own simple understanding, we can earn and learn at the same time on crypto talk forum. Crypto talk forum teaches us on how we can be successful in life, in the process of learning we also earned money.

Thanks to this forum, I became more powerful in the English language and learned everything about cryptocurrencies, and also I was learning and working at the same time and now I work and earn money and also gain every day new information about cryptocurrencies.

I agree with the crypto forum.  We are very happy to get the benefit of Kipto. In crypto discussion we earn and learn at the same time.  With a little effort Kipto gives us money so we can benefit. I hope Kipto will go further with his success.

yes Of course, you can also browse sites, play and spend a nice time on the network while you are winning and every day you learn something new, friend, I agree with you .

Hi campinion welcome to you.unquestionably i approached thia superb gathering. We can also earn frim here by working 2 to 3 horus daily. Itvis he best platform for all of us specialy for student.      

You are proper, the forum is the first-class place to learn the basic principles of cryptocurrencies similarly to making a living to fulfill a few each day requirements. Sure, incomes right here isn't always taken into consideration earnings, however we can collect capital from it and begin buying and selling it to earn extra income.

14 hours ago, cyptowhited said:

Its truth that we can earn and learn from cryptotalk same time. It is one of the best and first platform in the world where we learn first and then earn.I think if someone work here only for month they have learned complete knowledge about cryptocurrency with the earning.

For me cryptotalk forum is currently the best forum that pays for publication because any member can begin to earn immediately after completing there 100 posts but in the likes of bitcointalk you will need to reach a senior rank before you can earn which is not proper from my own point of view.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Уважаемые пользователи! Наш обменник был добавлен в всеми известный мониторинг ExchangeSumo.
    • 🪙 Число биткоин-банкоматов по всему миру снова почти достигло рекорда   По данным Coin ATM Radar, сейчас в мире функционирует 38 279 криптобанкоматов. Эта цифра близка к рекордному уровню в 39 541 устройство, достигнутому в декабре 2022 года.   На фоне восстановления рынка криптовалют за последние 11 месяцев в эксплуатацию было введено почти 6000 криптовалютных банкоматов. Данные устройства установлены в 72 странах и производятся 43 различными компаниями.   Во время медвежьего рынка в период со второй половины 2022 года по июль 2023 года количество крипто-ATM существенно сократилось, упав ниже отметки в 33 000 устройств.   На диаграмме показано количество биткоин-банкоматов в период с 2014 по 2024 год. Данные: Coinatmradar   За этот год в мире было установлено 2564 криптобанкомата, в то время как в 2023 году 2861 устройство вывели из эксплуатации.   Наибольшее количество криптобанкоматов в США — 31 916. Канада занимает второе место с 3024 устройствами, а Австралия – третье с 1107.   Считается, что Австралия может обойти показатель Европы в 1584 биткоин-банкомата в том случае, если сохранит текущую динамику, учитывая, что отметку в 1000 устройств она преодолела в апреле.   Сальвадор, ставший в 2021 году первой страной, признавшей биткоин законным платёжным средством, располагает 215 криптобанкоматами.   На сегодняшний день наиболее представленным в криптобанкоматах активом является биткоин, который доступен практически на всех устройствах. Также широко применяются Ethereum и Litecoin.
    • РСПП предложил создать в России криптофонд для трансграничных расчетов   Управляющий директор управления финансовой политики и финансовых рынков РСПП Андрей Лисицын пояснил, что речь идет о фонде виртуальных активов, полученных на территории страны.   Криптовалюту во внутренний оборот вводить не будут, поскольку это запрещено российским законодательством. Следующим шагом может стать выпуск цифровых финансовых активов (ЦФА), которые будут привязаны к криптовалютному фонду.   В РСПП подчеркнули, что расчеты с компаниями станут проводить не самими виртуальными активами, а правом требования к ним путем выпуска ЦФА. Благодаря такому сценарию, риска появления спекулятивного спроса на внутреннем рынке не будет.   Ранее заместитель министра финансов Иван Чебесков заявил, что Россия вместе с регуляторами стран экономического блока БРИКС готовит запуск платформы BRICS Bridge для расчетов в национальных цифровых валютах.   Какую акцию купить во время следующих торгов? Многие инвесторы не решаются вкладывать больше денег в акции в условиях стремительного роста их курсов в 2024 году. Сомневаетесь, во что инвестировать дальше? Получите доступ к нашим проверенным финансовым портфелям и откройте для себя возможности с высоким потенциалом. Только в 2024 году алгоритм ProPicks выявил 2 акции, выросшие более чем на 150%, 4 акции с ростом свыше 30% и еще 3 — с ростом свыше 25%. Впечатляющий результат! Изучайте различные стратегии и богатейте с помощью финансовых портфелей на основе индексов Доу Джонса или S&P, акций технологических компаний или компаний средней капитализации. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2445896
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2.3%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10230$)Продажа: -2.8%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9720usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • 🎁Дорогие друзья! Мы запустили акцию за совершённый обмен на нашем сайте! Бонус 500 рублей на вашу карту или кошелек USDT (trc20) за любой обмен на  нашем сайте. Мы ценим ваше мнение и хотим отблагодарить Вас за активное участие в развитии сервиса обмена криптовалют ChangeExpert. 💝 Чтобы принять участие в акции, необходимо выполнить следующие условия: 1️⃣Провести обмен по любому из направлений, а также и на любую сумму.    2️⃣Подписаться на наш telegram-канал    3️⃣Напишите отзыв о вашем обмене на exnode, mywot, bitsmedia, kurs   4️⃣Написать в telegram @Advertising_ChangeExpert, "Участвую в акции", а также предоставить номер заявки о проведенном обмене, скриншоты Ваших отзывов на указанных сайтах.
    • Снова специалисты с платформы Lookonchain обнаружили успешного трейдера. По их данным, неизвестный инвестор, возможно, разработчик мемтокена DORAE, преднамеренно продал 2,5 млн монет. Этот ход позволил трейдеру заработать свыше $1 млн всего за 6 часов. Эксперты полагают, что инвестор применил традиционную схему «rug pull», что позволило ему получить такую значительную прибыль за короткий срок.   Аналитики Lookonchain заметили, что подобные скам-схемы становятся всё более распространенными среди мемкоинов и призвали пользователей быть внимательными при решении инвестировать в подобные активы.    
    • 📰Новости terminal.cash: Новые направления обмена.   Уважаемые пользователи!   Мы рады сообщить, что наш обменный пункт terminal.cash расширяет свои возможности и добавляет новые направления обмена. Теперь вы можете легко и удобно обменивать:   - Ethereum (ETH) на Visa/MasterCard (RUB) - Tether (TRC20 USDT) на Visa/MasterCard (RUB) - Bitcoin (BTC) на Visa/MasterCard (RUB) - Ethereum (ETH) на МИР (RUB) - Tether (TRC20 USDT) на МИР (RUB) - Bitcoin (BTC) на МИР (RUB) - Visa/MasterCard (RUB) на Ethereum (ETH) - Visa/MasterCard (RUB) на Tether (TRC20 USDT) - Visa/MasterCard (RUB) на Bitcoin (BTC) - МИР (RUB) на Ethereum (ETH) - МИР (RUB) на Tether (TRC20 USDT) - МИР (RUB) на Bitcoin (BTC)   Наши клиенты могут наслаждаться быстрыми и безопасными обменами с минимальными комиссиями. Мы стремимся предоставлять лучший сервис и удовлетворять потребности всех наших пользователей. Благодарим вас за доверие и поддержку!   Следите за новостями и обновлениями на нашем сайте. Мы всегда работаем над тем, чтобы сделать ваш опыт использования terminal.cash еще лучше.   С уважением, команда terminal.cash
    • June Results: Gold Brings Astronomical Profits to NordFX's Top 3 Traders   The brokerage firm NordFX has summarised the trading performance of its clients for June 2024. Additionally, the social trading services PAMM and CopyTrading, as well as the income generated by the company's IB partners, have been evaluated.   - The leader of the month is a trader from South Asia, account No. 1773XXX, with a profit of USD 82,933. This impressive "astronomical" result was achieved through trades in gold (XAU/USD), a favourite instrument among NordFX's most successful traders. - In second place, with a result of USD 59,135, is another representative from South Asia, account No. 1771XXX, who also achieved success through the "golden" pair XAU/USD. - A trader from West Asia, account No. 1774XXX, secured third place with earnings of USD 58,653 from gold transactions in June.   In NordFX's passive investment services, the following developments were noted:   - In the PAMM service, several startups caught attention due to their activity. AI Scalping Master High Risk showed a 100% profit in exactly 100 days, and Zenix 786 achieved a 72% profit in 99 days. These results are impressive, but the maximum drawdown for both managers was also significant – 46% and 36%, respectively. Therefore, the "High Risk" note in the name of the first account is not just words but a warning that trading in financial markets is risky. Investors must exercise maximum caution when entrusting money to any manager.   - In CopyTrading, we continue to monitor the performance of the signal yahmat-forex, which recently celebrated its anniversary. Over 372 days, the provider of this signal managed to show a yield of 467% with a maximum drawdown of 47%. Among startups, the signal AA Strategy is notable, with a profit of 299% in just two months, though it also had a drawdown of more than 63%.   When considering subscribing to a signal, besides profit and drawdown, we advise paying attention to the manager's own capital. For example, in the case of AA Strategy, it is only USD 142. Now imagine you subscribe to this signal with the same lot (1:1), but your starting capital is not USD 142 but USD 425, which is three times more. In this case, your drawdown would be only 21% of the deposit, though the profit would also decrease from 299% to approximately 100%. However, doubling your capital in just two months is still quite impressive. It should be noted here that the purpose of this explanation is not to convince you to subscribe to this particular signal but to remind you of the basic rules of money management and ways to reduce financial risks.   Among NordFX's IB partners, the top three are as follows: - The first place is held by a partner from West Asia, account No. 1645XXX, who was credited with a reward of USD 34,454 in June; - In second place is a partner from South Asia, account No. 1565XXX, who received a commission of USD 5,962; - Completing the top three is another representative from South Asia, account No. 1576XXX, who earned USD 5,429 for the month. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Актуальный тариф на 01.07.2024   🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту 💵 USDT за наличку USD 2.1% За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10210 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту 💼 Наличка USD>USDT +2.7% За 10000 USD -> получаете 9737 USDT   Наш сайт.