We can earn and learn at the same time - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Usman Bhinder

We can earn and learn at the same time

My dear friend. Greetings to you and everyone crypto talk increases our skills about the digital currency and knowledge and increases your skill in developing solutions, proposals and alternatives by developing or putting forward an opinion. So we can learn before we make money. You've all been fine, all my dear friends, and thank you. All love and appreciation

Yes dear friend, i totally agrees with you and you are right in your talk. In this platform/forum all of us who are working hard can earn and learn at Same time.

I fully agree with you, because in student days it is very difficult, but especially 
when the money ends, I will say briefly, you say correctly, and I am in complete 
agreement with you.

image.png.e78537e0d698c3adae7b37711a5831b5.png

Yes, it is true if it was a few payments, but it is a good support for those in low-economic societies, because it will make a difference in their currency and may pay their tuition fees and for those who need some money for their daily expenses and meet their daily needs.

• +2 1

I definitely agree with you mate, this platform is a best online earning and learning platform for the members of the forum, because the members of this platform have opportunity to interact and the platform is making payment for the post of the members, although I do not start receiving payment from this platform but hopefully I will start earning very soon.

• +2 1

I agree with you my friend 
This platform is great, and its members are cooperative.
And to make money we all need money, anyway.
As a college student, I found a modern crypto site an easy way to get money fast and from home.
Thanks

I agree with you, this platform is the best for learning the principles related to digital currencies in addition to gaining knowledge and money while meeting some daily needs.

Dear friend, you should know that this platform is the best way to learn and gain experiences and knowledge, as well as develop yourself and strongly be positive and do not give up 

We earn as well learn from the cryptotalk platform, so this makes the cryptotalk platform more unique and special over other platforms someone will ever imagine working in, I'm so happy to be part of this great platform, long life till infinity cryptotalk.

• +2 1

Yes, this forum is very good to learn first about cryptocurrencies and trading, and we also gain great experience in the English language. In addition, we receive good gains on our effective participation, so being here is great.

According to what was shared, because although my time on the platform has not been long, I can distinguish the difference between other platforms. And learning, because I have had to read a lot.

The platform is the perfect place to learn the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies while still making money to meet basic needs. Yes, earning here is not called money, but we can use it to accumulate capital and begin trading with it to increase our profits.

That was a decent information. Yes cryptotalk isn't just a earning stage yet in addition a stage where you can gain from experienced individuals about crypto world exchanging . The vast majority of the individuals in this discussion have great experience and information..

Of course, my friend, working here is wonderful. You gain a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies, the English language, writing, and make money without all of this disrupting your daily life, such as studying or family. Working here is an irreplaceable opportunity.

Yes, my friend, it is a great forum from which we can gain free basic information about encryption and at the same time improve our English language. Also, we get good financial gains that we can invest later and multiply.

• +4 1

I agree with you, this platform is very important, it give knowledge and profit together.

Many students were able to obtain important information and how to work in the world of Cryptocurrency and thus they were able to get a good profit.

Of course.  My friend  We can also gain knowledge from the platform.  Can acquire skills.  Learn about the world.  And we can make money here.  We will comment on your English language skills by acquiring the key points here.  We will get money for that.

This is definitely my friend, through all our experience. I joined the forum to make money. But I was amazed at the information I got for free. At the same time we can earn and learn. Kiptotalk is a forum where all posts are educational. Getting inspiration and inspiration about cryptos also creates a reason for other ways of survival.

This is definitely my friend, through all our experience. I joined the forum to make money. But I was amazed at the information I got for free. At the same time we can earn and learn. Kiptotalk is a forum where all posts are educational. Getting inspiration and inspiration about cryptos also creates a reason for other ways of survival.

Yes you are absolutely right. This forum is providing us the great opportunity to learn and earn . I want to say that this forum is going to be global school where you can enhance your knowledge regarding cryptocurrency. I really want to thank cryptotalk for providing us this opportunity.. 

You are right friend you can learn and also earn at the same time. This is good plateform of earning and also learning for us. You can collect lots of information about different topics of crypto at this forum. I am also using this forum from one week and this is great source of knowledge for me. Thanks crypto

well dear CryptoTalk is the best option among other forums because it gives us the opportunity to learn everything about cryptocurrencies, their types and how to profit from them, and this depends on creating feasible posts in CryptoTalk to gain knowledge and to make the payment in Yobit successfully

Yes, this is true. This platform provides you with the ability to learn and earn money at the same time. You can develop your experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and digital currencies and learn different trading methods. You can also earn money by providing posts with valuable, useful and appropriate content for the topic at hand.

I support you, my friend, for what this wonderful forum offers, which in turn helps us learn cryptocurrencies and profit by sharing with us useful information, and it dictates our time and benefits us and helps us pay our expenses.

• +4 1

Hello dear, yes your words are correct. I benefit very much from the cryptotalk forum and I believe in my university expense successfully in addition to the fact that my language is Arabic and I am now gaining more experience in the English language with the addition of gaining experience in the field of crypto, so I moved to the trading and investment journey

• +3 1

10 hours ago, Aliza saleha said:

yes  this is platform through which anyone can earn and learn at the same time by doing a little effort it is very useful forum  and we read ideas of different prople that imoproves our english and enhance our vocabulory it is very helful for all of us.

That's true this forum provides the most interesting thing for cryptocurrency hustlers, like you said and i said it many times before the form helps us to earn and learn at the same time which can help us in many ways.

• +4 1