Support and tips by respectd senior members😊 - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
doremon.705

Support and tips by respectd senior members😊

Hello my friend, yes, senior members are our main reference in case we have questions about the site Here are some tips, never take anyone's comment by creating your own comment, do not let your comment exceed 100 characters  

Welcome
First of all, I advise you to read the rules and regulations of the forum in the first section and understand them well
We have to follow the senior members to learn from them.
Conduct numerous research to increase your knowledge about the crypto world so you can write posts that offer useful content to others
Good luck

Respecting the elderly in the world of cryptocurrencies is a matter that everyone must follow because adults are responsible and they are the example and from them we benefit and enlighten our way because working in the world of cryptocurrencies is not an easy thing.

My friend, I advise you to increase your level of knowledge through various sources, including following up on members who publish important information about the field of coding, as well as you must abide by the rules

• +2 1

Welcome to the crypto forum
Working here is fun and useful. You can earn money by commenting helpful to members, adhering to rules and clauses, and being patient and focused while posting.

Hello my friend, at the beginning I will give you advice to enrich you. Make sure that your goal is to learn and not to earn only. If you stick to this advice, you will see money flowing to you, but if you take the path of earning only, you will lose experience and money together.If your information is useful, you will get positive evaluations and thus you will win money 

• +1 1

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. My friend, you have to set a goal before you enter this forum in order to go towards your goal and succeed. You always have to be patient and determined. And you should read more books about the crypto world and you should opt out of forum posts. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

• +2 1

38 minutes ago, ZOHAIB MALIK said:

Dear @doremon.705 I will say that seniors play a vital role in every field of life. They fill with a lot of knowledge and experience. We can take benefits from their experience. We should follow their way of working so we can also be successful. I hope you will get this point easily. Keep posting quality content. 

Yes you are right dear @ZOHAIB MALIK guidance from seniors is very important if we want to get success in any field of life . We must not feel any hesitation in asking something from our seniors on this forum.

Dear I can tell you that all the members are earning money the same but the best way is to be part of this platform so I can tell you that you have to work through rules and make quality post then you will be part of this platform and keep holding this is good for you..

Research and memorize the forum rules to avoid making mistakes.
Monitor posts and tips these posts or responses from more experienced members.
And to start earning here, you have to end 100 free participation.
Then you will create 20 posts from the participants per day to receive the winnings in your portfolio on Yopit.

• +4 1

I wish you success in that, I advise you to learn and acquire knowledge because it will help you to earn more money if you use this knowledge correctly, and also I advise you not to violate the rules in this forum in order to continue in it and to avoid the points of warning and prohibition

• +4 1

My dear friend, welcome to follow the publications of the elderly. It is the best thing to learn from them. They are experts in this field. It is not a mistake to ask them by us beginners in order to gain the necessary knowledge

Welcome, dear, in order to gain a good reputation, you must do some advice that the members will give you here. You must write content that is not less than 100 characters, not copied and pasted, and does not contain duplicate ideas in order to avoid warning points

Yes, you are right. We have to be one family cooperating in this platform. There is an atmosphere of love and harmony prevailing in us and dealing with affection and respect with each other. This increases our knowledge and strengthens our skills and experiences through the support of the elderly for us, and our encouragement to continue working hard and  Providing all the facilities and advice to achieve success and profits

• +1 1

yeah my dear friend senior members support you in growing in that king of platform just keep on working and making money also.

• +1 1

مرحبًا بك يا صديقي ، ما عليك سوى قراءة المقالات لزيادة معرفتك حول التشفير ومشاهدة منشورات الأعضاء الآخرين للحصول على معلومات قيمة منهم ومن تجاربهم. 

Learning is the key to success, and getting knowledge is essential to getting started. If you want to earn money, you have to gain experience by reading and researching on the Internet, You can follow the senior members because they provide important and useful information, and you can ask questions about what you are looking for

• +2 1

I have benifit alot from this forum and I will urge every new member to be hardworking and get benefits something worthwhile۔you should respect the senior member on this forum because they working as your teachers

You should focus on learning and gaining experiences from old members and not being distracted by earning money, because if you learn and gain experience, then you will become a content publisher.And then your favorable evaluation will increase and your reputation will be good for you to earn Bitcoin at that time, I wish you good luck.

Dear friend, rules are simple you should read it carefully and you can avoid any mistakes you would make without knowledge, second thing you must work hard to get what you want, nothing is easy just trust this forum and work and you will be fine.

I have joined this forum just now and i have not any sufficient amount of knowledge about this forum. I am also looking forward to advice and tips of the senior but i know one thing and taht is the more we spend time on this forum the more we will get knowledge and benefit from it.

My experience here as a senior member here is that doing the proper post and obeying the rules and regulation will guaranty your safety here and always try to make a quality post that will be beneficial other members in the sense that will enable you to get more reputation in the forum.

I am still junior member in this forum.But from my little experience I can say work hard and work with patience.Nothing will ne unpaid.This is place for knowledge sharing and open discussion.I hope senior members suggest better

The most important thing to focus on is respect, my friend. We are here as brothers, sharing useful information to increase our experience in this field.

I think you should first understand the rules and try not to break it , then you must share useful information with the rest of the members until you get some followers and a good reputation , then you can start success .. Good luck .

• +3 1