Remember your aim when you try to quit - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tauseef Ahmed

Remember your aim when you try to quit

Hello my friend, this topic has been my husband a smoker for 10 years and now he has abstained from him forever because his health has deteriorated policy about giving the reputation, and we must interact with the publications that deserve to motivate their owners to write a better topic.

All appreciation for your wonderful and motivating words, we must be patient with this difficult period at work because it will surely return its value and strength soon, we must continue to motivate each other to continue.

See, in order to be successful in life we need a goal so that we can work towards that goal and with that goal we grow as we succeed because we work hard for it.Yes, it is true that if we give up something, we give up only when our purpose is fulfilled in it. So we have to remember that we have a goal and we have to achieve it. 

Yes dear.i do agree with you. Sometimes I also feel like i can't do it anymore. But my aim always hold on me. For that we should make our aim so much stronger that whenever you feel like quitting it. You will feel like no you can do it and you won't just give it up.

I like your analogy, you are right. Maybe sometimes we get depressed and sad, but we must focus on our goals. We should not allow our feelings to control our behavior. We should be more rational and more diligent.

Yes, I agree with you, my mate. This is a period when we are working on this website, but there are no member ratings on our posts. Since members are not compensated to respond to each other's posts, there are currently no members responding to each other's posts. But we must not be discouraged; we must all continue to work hard. We will learn a lot from him if we continue to work hard.

Yes, you are right dear friend. It is better to act upon your advice. The ups and downs are basic part of every field. So, we should remain calm in critical situations and wait for thegood time to come.

I don’t know if I’m right. I’m new here and I’m new to the payment system as it is now, so I cannot compare how it was and how it became, but I am optimistic about what it is now and find it fair. No member will get positive feedback unless we share useful information and this is what drives everyone to work. Really hard

It is necessary to us give the motivation the good writer to writing good post. In the forum we can see many user make post and sometimes we can't understand some special sentence. So not think it is bad post. We can learn good think from every post.

Accurate words, it is better for you to be patient and complete all your tasks in the forum, my friend, there is nothing easy to be smart and be patient, I advise you to abide, I wish you a good day 

yes dear you are absolutely right determination on our goal is very important thing so never give up and try to gain knowledge and information about your goal and during this journey you should support other members in this regard and spread your knowledge because your knowledge will increase more by spreading so continue doing hard work 

It is best to act on your advice. The ups and downs are an essential part of every area.
I agree with you because I have also heard the reputation policy change
So, we must remain calm in critical situations and wait for the right time to come. And we must do our best to make posts and comments more effective and useful so that people can attract them and give a reputation.

I just completed my first 100 posts here and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto world and as well as about cryptotalk so sorry from my side because I'm trying to understand things as soon as possible. Sorry for not answering your topic hope soon I'll able to answer your topic.

I'm new to the forum, but I believe that everyone here supports one another and follows the fantastic forum rules, which include respect, non-repetition, avoiding misspellings and transcription, and encouraging the posting of useful topics.

Yes, you are right .. We must support each other here .. and give positive reputations to everyone, especially for beginners .. so that they feel optimistic and increase their useful comments and continue here .. This is my opinion .. Good luck to all

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend, I am with you on that. Thanks to the reviews and conditions of this forum, we will not be paid for our publications until you get the positive reviews. This encourages us to provide useful and attractive contents that all members of the forum can benefit from. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Sure dear we have must set a target and aims for life.This is the basic things for achieving the goals and objectives.Good positives aims are too much necessary for living a life.

We faced a lot of disappointments during our work and personal life but our smart work overcome it easily so never quit in your life try to learn things with your full concentration by engaging yourself with your work try to set small goals again and again.

Yes, my friend, you are right. There are many people who have stopped working, especially after changing the policies here, but do not let that hinder you from progress, but rather continue to work even if you failed at times and reached the stage of surrender remember your goal and work to reach it.

When you aim to do something, giving up or quitting is not an option anymore. Winners are the one who didn't quit when things were not going their way. To achieve your goal you have to stay focused and work hard.

The main and most important goal is the health of the body from cancer and heart disease, and we must set a goal in order to quit it. I hope everyone will think carefully about this matter for the sake of our health and I wish everyone's safety

Absolutely I am focused and I can never be quiet if I will try to quote I will think about the aim that I have and I will work with full of dedication and we'll go with my intensity and never be lose heart. 

Don't worry about that and never think with a negative idea just enjoy your time in the forum and forget about the payment and the rules because the rules is changing and can be modified at any time 8n the favourite of the users. 

Hello my friend. In fact, this is a touching and somewhat disturbing talk for beginners, especially, but we must continue to work and research to publish new and useful topics. Do not receive these circumstances. You have to work hard. Good luck, my friend.

Yes, comrade, you had done a wonderful thing; we must note the reason for our existence; you must keep your life going forward; it must function for years in order for us to arrive at our destination with ease.