Stop copying titles and information - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brandonsaw

Stop copying titles and information

Большинство новичков не читают правила и сразу приступают к написаниям постов, а потом удивляются почему им посты удаляют, предупреждения и бан дают

Hello, I think that copying titles and topics should not be done because it harms all users who are in the forum, often remove our content for this reason, besides copying topics that are already in the forum is against the rules therefore you can get warning points or simply the banning of your account, greetings. 

You are right my friend, it is not good that we find many topics with the same title and content that they copy without any change even and this exposes their topics to be deleted for sure and with it the comments are deleted for many, unfortunately
 I hope that the members are more active and diligent in writing new and useful topics.

Yes my friend, you are absolutely right.. I also noticed that so many members are copying others titles for their topics.. And i also noticed that most of the new members are copy paste others post... I think we All must Have to follow crypto rules. 

Yes, I have also seen this. People are copying the topic and change the words and then post it again due to sake of getting more likes and reputation. There is no good in doing this. Not, just their topic got deleted due to this but also the comments of others too. Instead of getting good reputation, they end in getting negative reputation. Before doing anything, we must have to learn the rules of the forum first and then do our posting according to it.

I am agree with you some not many peoples copying information other and i have know some persons their account banned because they copying other person content and get a benefit with that its not a true way to work like this and earn money without hardworking

Dear friend, you are right, sir, that copy-paste should not work, but click on the information and do not make this information your own. Explain it with your ideas and suggestions.This will be of great benefit to you as you will know how far the information you have gathered is from.

Yes you are right to say that this repeatition of topic and title must be avoided and informative and new topics should be posted which can be helpful for others .

Yes, my friends, it is very right that we should not copy anyone, if we copy paste then this cheating will come tomorrow and cheating can never take us towards success, rather we will go towards failure cheating anytime.  

Mostly users don't noticed when they wants to create a topic don't search for new topic and they created a topic and that topic already has been published in the forum and we also created them due to which when other users commented on these topics their comments also deleted we must focus on it. 

This post is a post that is more important for each crypto member.  Of course, our titles and information cannot be used by copying and pasting.  If we copy and paste and post in the crypto forum, we will not be able to gain good knowledge and skills about the crypto world.  And one of the best rules of crypto forum is that you can copy and paste the posts of others and if anyone copies and pastes, their ID will be banned.

By adjusting my friend, we are here to exchange ideas and knowledge. If everyone copies headlines and comments, he does not find the benefit. We always have to invent new ideas on every topic even if this topic is not new.

On 1/6/2021 at 8:35 PM, Brandonsaw said:

Friends lately I have seen many people who copy the titles and the topic and that can lead to many problems since the topic is repeated and all the people who commented will have their answer removed for that do not continue to publish copied topics and copied titles of topics and  The one that I see frequently is the publication "tips for beginners", maybe you do not know but that title and that topic is considered copied since it is repeated many times in the forum more than 10 times it has been copied and those publications have been deleted several times please  avoid copying those topics and titles.

Reveal hidden contents

Here is an example of the times that this same row is repeated, please avoid copying these themes and titles that are the most frequent that they copy.

Screenshot_20210106-092958_Chrome.jpg

Yes you right. But it is also possible that the title bean has changed but it has changed later. It may be that what he is trying to edify is different from his title. But really is wrong. This should not be done, which means that many things are copy paste. And the same answer to so many questions is also wrong. And people don't even like such a thing. Do anything but do something. Everybody talks about crypto here. Many questions are the same but no new. So bring something new to the market and get good reproduction. 

Friends lately I have seen many people who copy the titles and the topic and that can lead to many problems since the topic is repeated and all the people who commented will have their answer removed for that do not continue to publish copied topics and copied titles of topics and  The one that I see frequently is the publication "tips for beginners", maybe you do not know but that title and that topic is considered copied since it is repeated many times in the forum more than 10 times it has been copied and those publications have been deleted several times please  avoid copying those topics and titles.

Reveal hidden contents

Here is an example of the times that this same row is repeated, please avoid copying these themes and titles that are the most frequent that they copy.

Yes you right. But it is also possible that the title bean has changed but it has changed later. It may be that what he is trying to edify is different from his title. But really is wrong. This should not be done, which means that many things are copy paste. And the same answer to so many questions is also wrong. And people don't even like such a thing. Do anything but do something. Everybody talks about crypto here. Many questions are the same but no new. So bring something new to the market and get good reproduction. 

Reveal hidden contents

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

I think everyone should provide their own post through their own thought knowledge and skills.we have to be very careful with that we can be warned or expelled from the forum let's do things right since here we came to do a good job.

Reveal hidden contents

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

I totally agree with you that if you cheat on him we should be harmed and you should be banned and you have broken the crypto rule and it is not a permanent member.If a person uses that wallet and copies the material rather than their account will be prohibited.  So be careful when copying anything from any website.

Dr Friends lately I have seen many people who copy the titles and the topic and that can lead to many problems since the topic is repeated and all the people who commented will have their answer removed for that do not continue to publish copied topics and copied titles of topics and  The one that I see frequently is the publication "tips for beginners", maybe you do not know but that title and that topic is considered copied since it is repeated many times in the forum more than 10 times it has been copied and those publications have been deleted several times please  avoid copying those topics and titles.

When I read the forum rules, the most important thing was not to copy and paste, so we have to respect these rules and not violate them because they caused the account to be banned.

Dear Mate, Literally you are right. Don't copy other content make your own because everyone make his/her content with great work. It's not good Make yourself valuable and and enables to create good topic. If you copy others moderators finds you and delete your content maybe you get warning posts and get banned by administrators. So follow rules and work hard.

Stop stop plz stop you will get your account ban when you copy others content. Just create your own post and topics if you have nothing in your mind don't do that. Just comments on others topics and try not to plag content

Copying someone's edited content is undoubtedly a crime. Because, of this process his work is being used elsewhere without informing him. We must refrain from such heinous acts.

Copying someone's edited content is undoubtedly a crime. Because, of this process his work is being used elsewhere without informing him. We must refrain from such heinous acts.

I completely agree with you .. I advise all those who want to publish the topics to pay attention not to repeat them or copy and paste the content because it will be subjected to a warning or ban and the topic will be deleted by the moderators

Don't copy people's comments.make researches on your own and post good content post..you get ban completely from the platform if you copy and paste peoples work 

Hello my friend, yes, your words are correct. There are a lot of members who copy posts without knowing what it contains, so this thing is wrong and they have to stop that, they must gain information and knowledge from this wonderful site and not just copying, good luck to you my friend.

I am glad to answer and clear your doubts about this forum's rules and regulations. Which doesn't allow you to copy anyone's post or reply. Your every reply or posts are being monitored by the officials and if you done any rules breaking your account will be banned officially