What are your expectations for Bitcoin price this year? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

What are your expectations for Bitcoin price this year?

Each of us has expectations in the Bitcoin currency, there are those who believe that the year 2021 will see very strong rises because the global crisis from the Corona epidemic has not ended yet, and therefore more investments in Bitcoin because it highlighted its strength as a safe haven, and others think that the positivity has ended and the current prices are at 35 thousand dollars It is the highest peak the price has reached, and we will now start a downward trend.

What do you think about the year 2021, either up or down.

Hello friend 

My expectation is that bitcoin will be on peak this year.....because it is already increasing as expected so it will become most buying thing this year

2 minutes ago, Dua amna said:

Hello friend 

My expectation is that bitcoin will be on peak this year.....because it is already increasing as expected so it will become most buying thing this year

Just now, Iqra 220 said:

Dear as we know that the price of bit coin is increasing day by day. As the coronavirus have not ended so according to me the price of bitcoins also increase because most of the people are investing in bitcoin so it's price will rise.thank you

3 hours ago, Ahmedgarber said:

Hi,Yes it is true, Bitcoin currency is going more and more higher everyday so i believe that the year 2021 will see very strong rises because the global crisis from the Corona epidemic has not ended yet, so therefore more investments in bitcoin will be higher since the value of it is rising. Yes of course.

Our expectations on it these year will be of great importance to everyone having the coin and the market will be favourable,thank you.

I expect that the price of bitcoin will increase more than $40,000. Because I have invest a big amount of money in bitcoin. And if the price go there then I will withdraw my money and will earn a good amount of profit. 

Now a days the prices of bitcoin is at very low rate because of Corona pendamic.bit I am hopeful for the good time of crypto currency with the start of new year.the prices will be fine to excellent extent with the passage of time.

The price of Bitcoin has risen rapidly in the recent time, the rate at which bitcoin had risen was unexpected and it's such an improvement in the bitcoin investment, Bitcoin rose to $40,000 recently and dropped down lower than that, although there are expectations that it would definitely still rise higher than that this year and everyone is really hoping and looking forward to seeing it come through before this year ends. 

Hello dear friend, greetings to you. I think that this year will be very good for investment. I am optimistic and I have read some expert analyzes, and most of them expect that the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase and may reach $ 50,000 in 2021.

Bitcoin's price is on a rise currently and it is almost doubled in less than time period of one month so I hope that it will rise more in 2021 and we can think that it might cross the margin of 50k$ soon or later in 2021.That's my personal observation and thinking by reading the prediction about it.

The price of Bitcoin has increased significantly in the year 2020 and now I think the price of Bitcoin will increase further in the year 2021 as well. In 2021, I estimate that the price of Bitcoin will be between 50 thaousands to 60 thousands  Dollars.

• +2 1

I expect before the end of 2021 bitcoin should pass the level of $70.000 going to $$100.000 dollars. That is when the dreams of many will become true most of the global purchases will be shifted through crypto currency not fiat currency. That is when crypto currency will cover almost 80% countries

Yes, my friend, you are right, the price of the bitcoin currency has increased in 2021 and the demand for it has increased and the currency market is difficult to predict because it is in a sudden rise and fall, but I think that the price of bitcoin will remain high during this year. We hope so.

As for me, I expect a tremendous rise for it, by purchasing some companies huge quantities of this currency, which will make it necessary for the world to acquire it in abundance and as much as possible, and thus the currency will have achieved great success

• +3 1

After Elon mask invested 1.5 billion in bitcoin. The price got higher. I think at the last of this year bitcoin can touch 100k. So we should invest in it and hold it. Then we can be reach so soon. Thanks for the post,

As we can see that the price of bitcoin is going upward with the change of time. Now a days it is highest price in all digital currencies. I think its price in whole world will be high and high. So earn more and more bitcoin my dear.

Actually and to be honest speaking I don't think there's someone in this forum to give the exactly analysis of BITCOIN price, but base on my thinking and expectation the price will be high than next year, 

This year the great year of the bitcoin and he still increase day after day ,in the last year it was only with 4k dollars and now it's with 48k dollars no one have expected that at all it's really the year of crypto currency specially this 21 it's will be the best one

In fact, my friend, I am not experienced enough in the world of investment, but I expect the price of Bitcoin to increase more this year, given that this epidemic that paralyzes the movement and economy of countries has not ended and also because of the great demand for currency by people all over the world

I think bitcoin price keeps on getting higher yes there's a point wherein the price goes down but I'm sure it will rise again and set another record for reaching a higher point of price. But I see a disadvantage about that like because of the current price of bitcoin it's too risky to invest mow on bitcoin if you are not experienced enough and courage enough to invest.

I think that the most attractive thing about cryptocurrencies is their mystery of the rise and fall of the currency since part of that you earn money but only to be entering reasons would be the way of po to be able to analyze the cryptographic world

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it is true Bitcoin currency increase day by day but we want to see on peak level . In my knowledge it will be increase at the end of the year . Bitcoin can cross $5000 dollar 

We think the price of bitcoin is going up a lot for this year because we got some good bitcoin prices here and hopefully if we can do something better we might have some good ideas about it because we think we can do a lot more here.  We can move forward with something better here with everyone we can hope to succeed here because here we can come up with some good ideas

Before this year 2021 runs out I expect bitcoin to rise up to the value of about 70 to $80,000 because it is becoming very popular and it's importance very great as well.