What are your expectations for Bitcoin price this year? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

What are your expectations for Bitcoin price this year?

As we can see that the price of bitcoin is increasing rapidly thats why we can imagine that the price of bitcoin will reach at the peak in the near future and I think this year is more special for everyone because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day and we can get more benefit from it.

Dear friend when the new year is started rate of Bitcoin is very low  but I have missed this opportunity I wanted to buy a bitcoin and but now it is very high and I am waiting from 2 months but  the Bitcoin never low so that's why this is very difficult thing but not impossible maybe someday the rate is down  and I buy it.

• +2 1

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

The value of Bitcoin has increased steadily in recent years, the pace at which bitcoin has risen was unprecedented, and it's such an advancement in bitcoin trading, Bitcoin soared to $40,000 significantly and has since fallen lower, but there are hopes that it will certainly rise further this year, and that everyone is expecting and moving forward to seeing how it come through.

• +1 1

I agree with you, my estimate, but from what I have read, I do not think that bitcoin will disappear, on the contrary, there is speculation in high places with it and that is why it seems to me that instead of disappearing its growth will rise a lot since The big investors buy and save their bitcoins for the future for me the pandemic opened a great way for everyone to be interested in them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear I agree with you we can understand and we can say According to knowledge and research that bitcoin price will more increase in future. And bitcoin price have touched to 60k dollor now a days.

I have read many opinions of analysts and experts in Bitcoin and according to them the queen of cryptocurrencies will have a significant rise as we are seeing, but personally I think it will continue to increase in price to reach 100 thousand dollars in mid-December. 

• +1 1

In the few year bitcoin price increase upto 100k USD. That is not a small. So become a part of good chance of the bitcoin. Hold it for future and earn the more.

There is a significant increase in investors of this currency, and there are also many companies that have started dealing in the Bitcoin currency. The Corona pandemic has helped increase the popularity of this currency due to its many advantages

• +3 1

Certainly, you guys, the price of Bitcoin is always rising, and this rise, I think, will never stop as long as people's confidence in digital currencies continues. I hope that what I said will happen.  Good luck to all.

I believe Bitcoin this year will exceed all expectations. Today, the price of Bitcoin has reached 62,000 US dollars and will reach larger amounts if some international banks include it in their trading.

• +2 1

You were very much wrong.This was not a downtrend, but a correction.Now bitcoin is trading at a price of about 60 thousand dollars, and I think by the end of the year it will be worth at least 100 thousand.

Certainly, there is a significant increase in the price of the bitcoin currency due to the great demand for this currency, and there are many companies and traders interested in this currency and dealing with it, and perhaps by the end of this year its price will reach 70 thousand dollars.

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, my friend. Bitcoin is a popular, desirable and very popular currency. Today, in 2021, the price of Bitcoin has reached the threshold of $ 60,000, and I expect it to rise more than that. It is a currency that grows and develops.

I am a new member of the world of cryptocurrency in this forum. Based on all the information I have received so far from this period, I think Bitcoin will cross one lac dollars this year.

Bitcoin has witnessed a significant rise in its price, since the beginning of this year, it increased from 20 thousand dollars to 56 thousand dollars and this is a very high value.  According to market indicators, I believe that Bitcoin will continue to rise during this year, and its price may double.

• +3 1

This year probably it's more favourable for investors to invest in Bitcoin(BTC). As we have seen drastic increase in the price of bitcoin from $20,000 in the early January 2021 to almost $59,000 at the current time. The increment is nearly 3X, and still the bitcoin is moving forward with its increased price rate.

• +1 1

Dear friend, there are many rumors and expectations that Bitcoin will reach 100 thousand dollars during the next few months and will achieve great success and continuous progress.

• +4 1

In my opinion, it is very difficult to anticipate what will happen or how the price of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, will change. We need expert opinion in this regard, but it is clear that it is getting more and more popular, especially if it becomes legal in large and developed countries.

Im my opinion based on the current scenario we can see that the bitcoin will hit the price of 100k$ in this year as it is currently moving around 60k$. There is an immense increase in the demand of BTC so it's price going up up and up.

In my opinion, the trend will go up, because the one who tried the Bitcoin currency is difficult to give it up with this simplicity, because he will have seen its advantages and good results compared to the rest of the currencies.

I joined the cryptocurrency world this year and I don't know much about that, the bitcoin in particular, but from the research I made about the previous price of bitcoin, I think that the bitcoin has the full potential and tendacy to become greater this and might even attain a height it's has never reach.

My dear friends, especially the beginners, I want to put before you the good news that concerns us, which is about Bitcoin that its price is increasing day by day since I entered the world of encrypted currencies and this is a historical achievement in the world of Bitcoin and will continue to rise and therefore many joined the world of encryption in order to buy a lot from it because  There is great confidence that the price of the Bitcoin currency in the coming years will explode and rise at great speed

• +4 1

My friend I want to tell you that I am expecting that the price of the Bitcoin will increase this year and cross the $70,000 but this is too much difficult if there are no high investments in the Bitcoin but let's see what's happening

• +4 1

Dear Bitcoin, our return to the surprising surprises, as it is its work that almost reaches a hundred thousand dollars, and I this limit has shown it to you because it may harm it before the end of 2020 2021 hardly, because in 2021 it has hit the limits of 63 thousand dollars, which is a very colossal amount and its permission to rise in the long term  And its long-term storage is a great thing in its entirety, so I advise all to store it and keep it in a special province, thank you very much.

• +2 1