Can people steal my Bitcoin? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
No Man

Can people steal my Bitcoin?

Yes money can be stolen by getting trapped in a sacm or by stealing the private key. That's why we should create a strong password of account and should be conscious about username, email, password. We should ensure the highest security as much as we can.

Yes if you are not careful with your account which is storing btc, then there is a high chance for your coins to be stealed. Do not share your password or any credentials to others. Also check the sites you are giving your details that if it is a legit site or hackers site. Be careful while surfing in the internet, because nothing is safe in the internet world.

Edited by Lloyd Sebastian
Spelling mistake

Ofcourse yes,your bitcoin can be stolen,it's no more a new thing that the forum is full of scammers Who are willing to steal peoples money,but you can avoid that simply by keeping your account details secured,don't ever allow yourself to be deceived by any stranger,try not to keep your details secret known by you and only you not someone else

Yes my friend this can happend when you share your personal information such as possward and identity then your coin will be steal on the other hand there are many scammer present every where which can easly stolen our coin but when we use most sequire wallet such as trust wallet then our coin will be safe

If you have a lot of security in your wallet, a hacker will never be able to hack your wallet. You should have to be careful and choose a safe wallet. If a hacker somehow finds out the private key of our wallet, he can easily access our wallet and steal our bitcoin. 

Really expensive we get hacked due to a few dark gaps and helpless security measures and thus we undoubtedly take our security genuinely and do not share our private keys and do not socialize the gadget which u utilized for coins exchanging or have down managing an account points of interest since somebody can access to your portable and within the conclusion they take your account. Within the show time each account is associated to an mail so I think u must take legitimate security of your e-mail I'd and take each fundamental steps which makes ur e-mail secure.

The answer to this question is just a simple one and it's yes because hackers are as smart as we are and are waiting to get our private key to steal our precious crypto assets .

However, the need to secure our private keys becomes very important.

Yes there are many ways your bitcoin can be steal by scammers note your password have to be hidden from public sites it is the access for scammers to your money when they get your currencies can be steal. So take control for your password

Yes there is a chance to steal your account by hacking mate, because in this world anything can hack by the well and efficient hacker's. So take care of your money.

Thanks for giving us such kind information. I'm new here and your this topic give me well knowledge by which we can provide security to ourselves.

Dear friend, Bitcoin is likely to be stolen.  Now every site has scammers and hackers that can steal your bitcoin.  So be aware and work.  Must work while maintaining confidentiality.  Do not disclose any personal information to anyone.  Do not enter fake sites.  Use strong passwords.  So act consciously.

there is no person who can steal our bitcoin without our permission. because this process requires high level security & there is no one who can steal our money without our concern or our knowledge. so we have to make sure that no one can enter our wallet or data without our knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for your informative post. It elped me most. Because I didn't started earnings and didn't earned bitcoin ever. But, It is also important for choosing  a trusted wallet that has a secure wall to protect our information. Thanks again brother, we really need these type of posts.

• +3 1

Hello friend, this is one of the things that I have read the most as a beginner, how to keep my bitcoin safe, and what I understand is that I must protect my private keys,  so they can not steal my balance, as I understand if someone has access to my private key is the only way they can steal my btc. 

• +1 1

On 1/6/2021 at 4:30 PM, No Man said:

This is one of the questions we get asked most often. Hackers can steal your Bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized digital currency that use cryptography to secure transactions. Bitcoin transactions are recorded in a digital ledger called blockchain. Hackers can steal Bitcoin by gaining access to Bitcoin owner's digital wallets. In my opinion hackers can steal your Bitcoin if they know your private key . They can steal your private key from your email or from your account. So the best way to secure your bitcoin is to right your private key onto a paper rather than to save it on the internet. So that was my openion, now i am waiting for your's!

Yes, the scammers can access into your account by your secrets information. If your privacy tight and no one have any information about your account then they cannot hacked your account. So be careful and secure your account from the hackers .

• +3 1

@No ManManPersonally, i am protecting the cryptocurrency that i have on internet through following some tips, first i do not save my passwords on internet, second, i do not share my personal information with strangers, third, i provide my accounts and wallets with strong passwords, you can protect your money through following the same steps.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friend's, I don't think so bitcoin wallet hacked because all Bitcoin transaction are public transaction and permanently stored in the bitcoin network anyone can see the balance and all transaction of any address.its security is really good....

Hello friend's, I don't think so bitcoin wallet hacked because all Bitcoin transaction are public transaction and permanently stored in the bitcoin network anyone can see the balance and all transaction of any address.its security is really good....

Yes there is a possibility because world is full of such black sheeps that take all the earnings that we work hard to earns for this we have to make our security and privacy strong and try not to share your personal keys with other in any kind of scammers deal. 

well i am newcomer still i am  completing my hundred posts after this procedure   i will see is it true or not. But in my point of view  if it is possible than it is very bad. scammer should not do that.  If they steal the bitcoins of someones earning  it is a sin. so please  do not do this cheap work. And i think when our privacy is good and complicated no one easily catch it or hack it.

I don’t think that can anyone steal your bitcoin. Cause this is very secure and network basis platform. . Because if you don't verify your accounts properly or don't do KYC, then your bitcoins can start..

No one will be able to steal your Bitcoin because you have not shared your passwords with anyone and since you put Bitcoin in the appropriate and secure wallets, people will not be able to steal it.

Crypto wallets are providing good security  to the coins but it may happen due to some black holes and non serious security management that our coin  get stolen by the hackers. So to make sure security  don't Tell about the private key to any body it may  cause you to loss your coins.

There are many scammers and hackers working in crypto currency field. They always try to steal your funds from your account. When you create account in any wallet you must set strong password and enable two factor verification method. Try to protect your personal information as much as you can

On 1/6/2021 at 4:30 PM, No Man said:

This is one of the questions we get asked most often. Hackers can steal your Bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized digital currency that use cryptography to secure transactions. Bitcoin transactions are recorded in a digital ledger called blockchain. Hackers can steal Bitcoin by gaining access to Bitcoin owner's digital wallets. In my opinion hackers can steal your Bitcoin if they know your private key . They can steal your private key from your email or from your account. So the best way to secure your bitcoin is to right your private key onto a paper rather than to save it on the internet. So that was my openion, now i am waiting for your's!

Try not to give your own data or record passwords to anybody. There has a great deal of programmers in the exchange market who are consistently prepared to cheat with you. So on the off chance that you would prefer not to be cheated, at that point don't accept anybody.

On 1/6/2021 at 1:47 PM, Jack07 said:

If you have a lot of security in your wallet, a hacker will never be able to hack your wallet unless he has a private key.Because anyone can enter your wallet with the private key and take your bitcoins So if you keep your private key and don't give it to anyone else, no one will be able to hack because there is a lot of security in the wallet now.

Thank you very much...this just build my confidence more that hacking into my wallet depends on me. I will definitely work with this in other to secure my Bitcoin.