Other languages in cryptotalk - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maham123

Other languages in cryptotalk

welcome my dear friend
You cannot use any other language in this forum because that is a violation of the rules and you may get a warning point. Therefore, do not care about those who post posts in another language. The two languages that are allowed to be published and recognized in the forum are English and Russian only

• +1 1

Hi everyone well in my opinion English language is a best for this platform most of the people from different place can't understand every language so its better to use only English because these days every one knows English because English international language and easy for everyone 

• +4 1

Welcome my friend, you can post and comment in two languages, either English or Russian, and beware of posting in languages other than these two languages because you will violate the forum rules and you may get a warning point as a result of that.

Hello my friend. This forum has English and Russian sections. Using a language other than that is a reason for ban. My friend was banned for 1 month because he wrote comments in another language before.

Hello my friend. This forum has English and Russian sections. Using a language other than that is a reason for ban. My friend was banned for 1 month because he wrote comments in another language before.

Hello my friend, how are you? I hope you are good and healthy. You can only comment in English and Russian only in this forum, but English has sections alone. Russia also has separate sections on English language. Only this section that we are publishing now can be published in English. But if you are fluent in Russian, you can publish in Russian language departments, and certainly Russian language departments are more active than English language departments. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, I think that according to the rules of this platform, the use of the English language is necessary for writing comments and topics, so we have to adhere to this rule.

Welcome my friend.

I don't think you can post in any language other than English and Russian in the Russian section. As for the other languages, they are prohibited. If you are not good at either, you should use a translator.

post in english and Russian language but remember it's essential to reply in the same language in which the topics is written. Don't write in any other languages and write well in these languages. If you use any other language on this platform then its opposite of the rules of cryptotalk and you get a warning point. And it will be a bad reputationyou do not know English. Because Russian language is also a acceptable on this platform and many people use it during commenting

Welcome, dear. I hope you're okay. There are only two languages used in this forum, English and Russian, and any use of another language is considered contrary to the rules of the forum and you will get a warning point, and I hope that other languages will be added in the future.

Hello my friend, I do not know the truth about this issue whether there are other languages or not . I think it is possible, but I am trying to acquire a new, enjoyable and useful skill.  There may be new languages for coding and this is great . And why not, in my opinion, there are other languages, also new and varied

• +2 1

Yes you are right you can use your language you exempt many language hereand hopefully in future to the dog in gradually introduce new language as this forum popular day by day in the world 

• +2 1

Only English and Russian language is allowed on this forum to make posts. It's the forum rules and regulations and we can do nothing but to follow them. So always follow the rules and regulations of you want to keep yourself safe. Thanks. 

This forum contains two sections of languages,One of them is this section in which we use the English language only, and there is another section for the faithful Russian language, which will be written in Russian only.

• +4 1

Yes my dear friend there are also other languages in this kind of platform just keep on working and you will reach success.

Welcome, my friend, in the forum. A very important question, my dear friend's company number, in the rules is mentioned that you can only comment in these English or Russian languages, and any language other than these two languages will be banned.

• +4 1

I think it is good to enter some other languages in the forum, that would be great.  But my friend can only comment in Russian and English only

• +3 1

No, my friend, you can only publish in English in the English and Russian Department in the Russian Language Department, and any language other than that will be banned, so be careful.

• +1 1

There are two language fixed for this forum. These are English and Russian. You can't post except these languages. If you post in your native language you will get warning point. 

Hello friend.There are only two official languages which are English and Russian and there is no other languages in this forum and if u make comments in any other languages so dear it's against the rules and regulations and they would give u a warning point which is harmful to ur damage. U can make post in english and Russian language but remember it's essential to reply in the same language in which the topics is written. Don't write in any other languages and write well in these languages. thanks for read my comment

Hello there, my mate. You can continue to study Russian, but only in the Russian language department. The majority of the parts require you to comment in English, and if your command of the language is inadequate, you can enroll in an educational course.

Hello dear, I think that only two languages are used on this site, Russian and English, and in my opinion, English is used because it is more widespread in the world.

Good luck

Hello friend.We know that the Cryptotalk forum is being conducted in two languages. Through English and Russian. Apart from this, no other language is acceptable in the forum. If you post in a forum using another language. Then you can be banned. So use it if you can express your opinion in English. Follow every rule of the forum.thanks for read my comments

I am new on this platform and I think we should post in our own language so that we can create and good and quality topics for this platform because if we we will post in another language then we cannot be understand our ideas to other members easily. 

Hi there in my opinion I think it to language spoken in this forum fast in English and second is Russian I don't know how how how but I read about last few comments and they all sad 2 languages so be careful in making those kind of mistake that you will end up with going out of this forum so if you want to create a topic will you should try both languages English or Russian I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck