Useful advice for beginners - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Useful advice for beginners

Good topic of getting advice as you give the name of useful advice from old members. I suggest you to spend your maximum time in the beginners section.🤚 Create own ideas,  skills which you have and don't rush to copying from others posts it will harms you. Share basic knowledge in easy wordings without grammetical errors. Tough task is early 100 posts process but you do it with patience. Then success comes to you.👍

Dear friend, I agree with you
I would like to work hard to gain knowledge first and to earn money as well
This platform is a platform that holds a lot of credibility and I will work hard

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. This platform is one of the best platforms for earning money and increasing experience and knowledge. Thank you because your topic is directed at new members of this forum and this thing helps them find their way towards the right path to gain experience and money. I wish success to you and everyone.

The best advice for  the members is you should always abide by the rules and regulations giving in the forum and make good and reasonable post and make sure you don't break the law because you will easily get banned in this forum.

if you give the wrong information, then people will give you negative report action because of which your account will be closed.if you do more work you get mor reputation more followers and also you rank level will be increased here so one think is that focus on your reputation because if you have reputaion you have everythingIf u don't follow the rules u facing alot of problems may be your Account dismissed by admin . The 2nd most important things follow the rules regulations 

You are right, my friend, I agree with you on this. This platform provides us with a lot of opportunities to learn, gain experience and increase our knowledge. Working hard will make us earn money, experience and knowledge in the field of investment, trading and the crypto world, so we have to constantly search and read articles and The topics presented here are to obtain more information and new and different ideas and certainly will be exposed to some obstacles and difficulties, but there is no need to fear or panic and to deal with problems calmly to achieve great success and reach the desired goals

This forum is a great place to get the required knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies and trading in addition to the great advantage of paying for useful posts, which is great.

Good evening dear friends ..

We welcome all beginners who are in the forum, and I hope that they will become distinguished people with a good reputation and fame ...

1- First and foremost, review the rules and regulations carefully and make the points very clear to you on the forum.

2- Try to follow them all, otherwise your identity will be blocked and its positives work.

3- Try to write useful posts worthy of evaluation, otherwise your contributions or discussion will not be paid.

4 Post must contain at least 100 characters, be accurate and not misspelled.

5- Do not rush to publish, take your time and think in a new and innovative way about anything and then create content or comment on others who benefit from it.

6- Stay positive and work hard.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

I am thankful to you because your explanation is great and every newbie can understand and you should be kee it up lik this announcement I want to ask every senior member please guide all new members like this.

We learn new things every day and this forum provided us with a wonderful opportunity to learn useful information and invest time and effort to reach financial independence .. I am really grateful to know about this wonderful forum and I hope that my stay here will be long and beneficial to others, not a passing journey that ends Soon.

Yes, this is true. I am one of the new people. I was invited and I had no idea about this subject before and I am very optimistic that we will benefit and enjoy at the same time.

Actually i think The forum is very meaningful and what it offers here for all members there is no forum like it, you are gaining knowledge and money at the same time, in addition to what you learn here opens wide areas in front of you, as you learn trading and investing and directs you to start with them, as they are already making great profits for you

When you first begin working on this site, you must obey the forum's guidelines, read all of the comments to obtain a better understanding of the forum, and have the correct and good posts while avoiding repetition of topics. As a result, I believe it is an excellent forum for acquiring information and earning money.

I always advised to beginners that they follow the rules of this platform and they should to make good contents,they also should to create new topics on everyday and they should to vist all sections especially "For beginners and About forum".

We should work for gaining knowledge and experience and kept patient for a reward in shape of earning not getting boring and as beginner's we should kept focus to gain knowledge because it is important to reach or achieve success in any fields. 

Welcome  beginners on this plateform 

Firstly you can read and understand the rules and regulation of this fourm and don't try to voilate the rules and regulation otherwise your account will be banned and don't  copy and  paste the other posts and then you will make the post try to make those post which are useful for other you can add the new ideas and information especially about cryptocurrency in your postsand this platform is very helpful to you  you can  learn and earn at same time and you will get a much knowledge  and information of digital world

Of course this is true .... I spend the best time here in this forum which is full of knowledge and strengthening of language and personality
It is really cool

Yes, this is true that in order to work here we must need to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and we need to create posts that must be unique, useful and informative and our posts should be relevant to the crypto currency as well. We should not copy the content of others and must share our own experience.

Biggneer needs to learn the most important information from this forum because he is unfamiliar with crypto currency trading, bitcoins, and other topics covered on this site. Then, since the rules of this site are very strict, you must first read the rules and regulations before beginning your business. If you don't obey the rules, you'll have a lot of issues and your account will be deleted by the admin.

Welcome dear on this amazing and wonderful platform.We should follow  the rules and regulations of of this platfrom.Most important thing is that give proper times and chose such section on which you have good knowledge and skills. Avoid the copy pasting and cheating. 

Yes, of course. It is useful advice. We must abide by the laws, rules and gain information from the various topics in this forum and gain experience from senior members. We must work hard and sincerely and be patient, to earn money.

• +1 1

When starting to work, I had a few concerns, but after reading and experience in this forum, I gained a lot of knowledge and was careful not to violate the rules of this forum and abide by them. I would like to gain more and be a source of information also for new members

Hey! Crypto talk is the best platform to achieve your goals.  It is a great source to make you financially stable. You should learn and then do practice. You must follow the steps and rules and avoid to copy other posts. Wish you good luck!

here then work hard if you do more work you get mor reputation more followers and also you rank level will be increased here so one think is that focus on your reputation because if you have reputaion proper way. If new members learn from your post and work according to your advice then they become strong members on this platform My friend, I want to add something to it. As a new member, in addition to knowing the rules, the thing that is most needed is patience and a hard working mentality. Each new member should post beautifully and