Useful advice for beginners - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Useful advice for beginners

Hello, I am a junior member and I do not have enough information about working in this forum and I seek to increase my experience and knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies to become an active member and able to finish my daily work with the best content Good luck everyone

Thank you for your advice. As we are beginners, we should focus more until we get enough experience that makes us win and earn money from here.

There is a very useful advice for newcomers, they can comment here. Hopefully, there will be a time when newbies will know something better, they will be able to do better here, because if they follow the rules, they will be able to do better here.  I think because they can have a good sense of responsibility here, they can only get something good.best of luck.

By reading the rules of the site, we can enable you to succeed in work and ensure your continuity in work and avoid the ban, in addition to that you must gamble to obtain knowledge about cryptocurrencies in order to develop your experiences

Thank you so much, this post was very beneficial for us. You are absolutely right that one should first learn Rules  and regulation And every comment should have good content so that it gives good like Is a very good platform to earn very good money Thank you so much 

There is a lot of useful information about publishing topics in the forum, including not copying and pasting topics and not commenting more than once on the same topic and other rules that must be followed to organize the forum's work well.

My esteemed friend, I strongly agree with you that we must abide by the rules in order to gain a good reputation and spend more time here to learn and benefit from this wonderful forum and win respectable friends and I wish success to all

First and foremost, welcome to all newcomers, and I hope you can read all of the rules of this site so that you can easily survive in a positive manner. Please avoid copying and pasting and instead provide unique content about the subject that will earn you a positive reputation.

• +3 1

I welcome you my friend, I suggest that if you are new to this forum, familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations and follow the rules
 If you make a good and smart reputation on this forum you should work hard and gain your knowledge. Share your useful and useful ideas with other members, search for knowledge on your own, and then comment. Do not post someone's comment copy, this spoils your reputation, and do not give wrong information. It is the best option for beginners.

It is okay to dedicate some of your time to browse the forum and read the previous topics to take an overview of how to create posts here. Take advantage of this golden opportunity by the forum, as it may not be repeated.

Hi everyone! My advice for beginners is to get the best information about any platform through which you earn money. Understand the nature of any task well before you start it.

The best advice for the beginners is to choose a good topic and ensure that the topics are more educative. And they should learn about crypto and all the things involve in it

Dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information for beginners your information is very useful number of people are rare ho join this platform on daily basis so I want to tell you that keep sharing this kind of information because the new member need help from the expert paper

The advice is to get knowledge? Thanks but this is what we are all doing here, there is no reason to advise about it. Those that do not care about knowledge but sign up in a forum to make a few tokens and satoshi without trying to improve will stay there, at making a few satoshi every day and not make any progress to make better.

Thank you my friend on this good topic, I have what I say
Here in this forum, we are one of the few people who realize that the future currency is the encrypted currency, so I think that we are considered here, we will be able to make money through investment.

Cryptocurrency is a one-of-a-kind project with a wide variety of programs that is widely used all over the world and for those users that are very aware about joining various online earning sites, this platform is very best and axle and for those users who take some proper time on it and can develop their skills so better skills are very important for you and your working on it and you will be able to do how to talk with other people in the whole market and you can become a good trader in the whole market so you can easily start your own business through this real base and a program for working on trading to this site.

This forum is the best place to earn and learn about cryptocurrencies and investment all you have to read and understand the rules of the forum and then publish useful and non-duplicate publications in order to get good reputation and earn on them also you should share comments on other people's topics do not hurry your posts should be purposeful and useful  I hope beginners will benefit from these tips.

• +4 1

I completely agree with you friend.

Here you can do both earning and learning.

And choose the topics that make you interested, then you can provide information about it, or read topics that shared by others and make discussion with people and get knowledge.

Wish all members are well

• +3 1

Yes friends, I would like to tell you that any newcomers who are new on this platform, they should work by following all the rules and  regulations of this platform, so in this way we can keep secure ourselves only.  

• +5 1

I only advice the beginner that you should have a something know about that the site you work how can you get better earning  you must knows about the rules and regulations before anything you do  main things you also must to known. 

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information .. I will work with it in order to benefit, earn and get a good profit, and appropriate information will benefit me.
Good luck to all.

Thank you, my dear friends, members of this useful publication that taught us all about the basics of work in this forum. Forgive me, my friends. I am still a beginner in this field. I have to listen well and gain knowledge in order to help in this The wonderful forum, thanks to you and everyone who contributed to spreading information useful to us beginners

Dear friend, you should participate with us. You can respond to posts within the comments and write tips about the publication. You must give correct information in order for us to benefit all.

Yes, my friend, knowledge is the path to success without it you are a human being without an identity to read comments and support them and collect information. The best solution here is to succeed and make money, which is the thing that we are looking for here. For beginners, you need some patience and the help of those with experience and hard work in order to succeed

• +2 1

First of all, welcome to all those who want to participate and belong to the great cryptographic family and give them my advice so that they do well like me, since I have been here, no administrator has caught my attention, it is seen that I am doing things as they correspond, work Following the established rules and whenever I respond to any comment, I do so from my own experience and I always advise that you also investigate everything they tell us or offer us. It is the best way to work with peace of mind.