I was wrong but aren't you too? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thengggg

I was wrong but aren't you too?

Dear, of course we may be wrong, but we are correcting what we have known and learning more as well, the rules here are the most important of all, so it is very important for all of us. 

In addition to the requirement that your post contains at least 100 characters, it is also important that the content is good and meaningful and talks about cryptocurrencies. Useless content is deleted.

Before submitting your topic make sure that it contain use full information. And follow the cryptotalk rules and regulations.

Beginners do not have to rush to work within the forum, they must first know the rules and conditions of work and adhere to them so that their participation is beneficial and not deleted, especially the subject of using at least 100 letters in each participation

• +1 1

You have created a good topic but i don't think that we should create our own posts with 100 characters but according to me we should create good and quality contents even it have less words because it does not matter that how long our posts. 

Some members are good in English language so they can write the information with short writing but some other prefer to to write long writing to make it easy to understand , the important part is to write 100 letter in the comment but it should be useful

• +2 1

There is a limit for participation, which is 100 characters, but in Al-Nbsa I give everything I have and I do not care about the number of 100 letters. Sometimes my participation reaches 300 letters or more.

So I think that the bigger your comment, the better, and when he reads the post, he will understand it clearly.

• +5 1

Yes, of course, but I had some errors at the beginning, but I read a lot about this site and the basic rules and conditions readings in order to avoid mistakes
You should also do this when faced with a problem and do not hesitate to ask the experts, because they are our teachers.

No, my friend, the forum rule says that your post must be at least 100 characters long, provided that the post also has useful and constructive content, so do not cheat at all, as this will expose you to a ban.

• Useful or interesting 1

It depends on the members and their good knowledge of the English language. Some of them communicate the idea in a few lines in a simple and understandable manner, and some write many lines, but with easy and short words.
But at least 100 characters must be written

Hello there, I think it does not matter if the post is long or short, because everyone has their own way of writing, but the most important thing is that the post contains good and helpful information and to be observant of the forum rules, good luck.

• +1 1

I wish you good luck my friend I think it is better for the post to contain a hundred characters in order to be useful and give the whole idea through my posts I try to make my post useful and within the rules and laws

• +4 1

Like you it happened to me that I made a publication with less than 100 characters but I was able to correct it in time, now I am more careful when writing and I try to be short but precise in my words to contribute something useful to others.

Hello my friend, I do not agree with you on this idea, yes your comment must contain at least 100 burns, but this does not mean that you underestimate the content, as in my opinion the most important thing 

How are you my friend, as a beginner I did not know that until some of my friends told me about it, but you know that not all people are good enough in the English language so they write very simple In order to understand what they write, there are people who are fluent in English well who write everything they want with two or three lines, in the end you must write at least 100 words, as these are the forum rules 

The totally on knowledge and experience it is important here to explain our towards briefly by using good material contents in your post you can share everything here with follow rules and regulation of this forum this is a necessary for here

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, there are a lot of people writing a big comment to communicate the whole idea to all the members of the forum, but I also wrote a comment of the least 100 letters. The comment may have the same information in the big comment, but your comment contains the information, but the other comment explains in detail. It is best to create a clear, detailed and simple publication for all members of the forum to understand. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

my friend, sure your post should have useful information but as you said some members may have problems in speaking in English and i'm one of them as i think, we should give them some time because they are still beginners in this forum and by the time they will learn how to use English and post correctly.

Through the laws that we saw in the forum is writing 100 letters, and here some individuals write lines in order to fill the 100 letters with unhelpful information, and there are some who seek to spread knowledge through those 100 letters

Hello all..
Certainly, it is very necessary for the content of the post to be of great benefit and excellent quality, in addition to containing at least a hundred characters, in order to be able to attract positive ratings and spread important information and extensive experiences.

You are right dear mate, there are many new members who have gotten banned due to low quality post posted here. Moreover, they don't read the rules and also don't know the actual criteria of posting here. I always recommend the beginners to read all the rules of the forum before posting the posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I don't think that it's very important for my comments to content more than hundred character and i wouldn't sit and count the character in my comments.

The reason may be that the English language is not well known or because of the need to explain the idea he wants to write in a simple and easy way . It is not only important that the participation be more than 100 characters, but the content of the participation must be good because the bad posts will be deleted by the supervisors even if they are long .

• +2 1

Yeah dear it's a good thing that you learn here and come over your mistake here new needs to follow rules and regulations we need to do atlest 100 characters in comment here we also needs to support eachother to get more earnings @Saira

Many people are unable to express their thoughts in a simple and short way, so they turn to the long and complicated way
In addition, they do not know the basic grammar of the language, so their posts are long and unclear