How is an offline wallet safer than an online one? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thengggg

How is an offline wallet safer than an online one?

@Thengggg I think offline wallet is more safe then online wallet because offline wallet is not connected to internet connection so there are less chances of hackers to hack our accounts so it is more secured than online wallet .

The wallet that is not present or connected to the Internet is considered more secure because it is inside your device and cannot be accessed by anyone except its owner. As for the online wallet, there is a possibility that it will be hacked and your money stolen from it.

my dear friend I want to tell you I cannot understand your question what do you want to ask for me I am using your but while it is well it is very beneficial for us we can also invest our money on this planet and we can also save and withdraw the money by using your youbit account for suggest you really should use your youbit account

In fact, a good question about cold and hot wallets is the best one that is not connected to the Internet because it is better protected and no one can penetrate it, but you violated the rules of the forum. Please write more than 100 characters next time. @Thengggg

Hello Darrell members I hope you all are fine and doing great work on this platform so I did not know about these things board members going to help out you better about this pic I am a big enough so I did not know about this

Oh dear as it is said that the cold wallet is less likely to cheat and steal than hot so they say this so beware and choose the best for you, thank you for this wonderful and useful post. 

Dear friend @Alina42 @Nour kem are offline wallets that are safer and safer than online wallets because you can save your cryptocurrency funds in offline wallets and you need to be online to use it so that they are safe from hackers attack and our funds are protected. These wallets can be used for long-term storage. Thank you  

Hello my friend, I do not have enough information. I advise you to ask the elderly members and take their opinion so that we can all benefit. I wish you good luck.

Hello dear members I hope you all are fine and we get job on this platform first ever I want to tell you that I did not understand your question what are you tell ask for us

• +5 1

It is more secure for one reason as it is not accessible as there is no internet.  You can store your currencies with it while you are safe, unlike wallets that are constantly connected to the Internet, which may be vulnerable to hacking or piracy.

It is your choice if you more satisfay with offline wallet so you must used offline wallet and vise versa. But i hear some body offline wallet is bettet than online walet because offline wallet no hack any hacker.

Hello my dear friend I want to tell you that but online wallet is more beneficial than de offline because you can easily transfer your money from one place to another place add this is the big advantages of this wallet thank you so much I hope you understand

Offline wallets are hardware wallets that are more safe and stable than online wallets since they enable you to save your crypto funds. and you must be online to use it, because it is protected from hacker attacks and our finances are stable in it. These wallets could be used to save money in the long run.

Friend offline wallets are those which we used in the hard form and it safe but we need to do more care of it because scammers are present in large amount in our surrounding in case of online wallets more scammers are present on each sites so we avoid to share the personal information when you used the online wallets. 

Hard wallets are also known as offline or cold wallets and these are the safest wallets and always recommended to store your large crypto funds. These are safe from online attacks amd have good security for it's users so less or no risk of getting hacked.

Offline wallet are better than online wallet because offline wallet is more secure and safe because it's not connected to the internet. So I will always advice you to use offline wallet than online wallet. 

• +2 1

Online wallets can be hacked by someone while on the other hand offline wallets cannot be hacked by someone in this way offline wallets are safer than online ones❤️

The current epoch is known as the new epoch. People in this day and age do new stuff. Many people make a living by working online. I still work from home. I made a one-time cryptocurrency profit of $ 1000 BTC. Telegram was a $ investment for me. With the help of the bank, I was able to turn crypto into cash. Chat Rooms in General The rate at which the crypto currency is developing indicates that it will continue to expand in the future.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that offline wallet is so secure because anybody cannot hacked your wallet it's anyone can not steal your money.

And your online wallet is connected to the internet so any hacker can hack your wallet.

Dear friends, there are risks in both online and offline wallets.  However, online wallet is more risky.  There are many traps online and hackers will easily loot everything you have online.  So we have to be careful.  Use strong passwords.  You can safely save coins offline.

Hello friend,

Offline wallet is safer  and more secure than Online wallet.because  Offline wallet will not have access to the internet , it has become difficult for hackers to hack data and information of your accounts.

On 3/20/2021 at 7:06 PM, Ramossss said:

Of course, the offline wallet has a high level of security because you can store all your digital currencies without the ability of anyone to penetrate them because most fraudsters are active on the Internet, so you can keep your money as safe as you want until you intend to withdraw it or make exchanges and invest in it.

Hi everyone,  greeting to all,  firstly this topic is interesting and unique.  And secondly thanks for sharing such an amazing content.  I have gain more knowledge about offline and online wallet.  Thank you once again 

Online wallet is connected to Internet and it's possible to make any transaction when you want, but it is a good target for scammers. I think it's not a good idea to save a lot of coins here. But offline wallet is much safer and it is like a safe for principal amount of assets.

Grand time: launchpad

I don't think an offline wallet is safer. Because it is good to require internet service while using out wallet. In this way, we have a great security that only we can use our wallet.

There are a few reasons why an offline wallet might be considered safer than an online one. For one, offline wallets are not susceptible to hacking in the same way that online wallets are. This is because offline wallets are not connected to the internet, and therefore cannot be accessed by hackers. Additionally, offline wallets are usually more difficult to lose or misplace than online wallets, as they are not stored on a computer or other device that can be easily lost or stolen.