Required time for payment. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

Required time for payment.

Hi there! 

In my opinion  best time when the crypto currency is very strong then you should sell the cryptocurrency and convert into the real money if you if you convert the Indy cryptocurrency when it is week you will end up losing some money so to learn and keep focusing on other activities watch then you will understand how a trip to talk work

My friend.. Greetings to you and everyone. You don't have to consider what you might make out of money here. We must look at a larger and important topic which is how we can use these sites to gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and how to improve our experience in communicating with the individual and society and improving and empowering language and how to develop plans, proposals, solutions and alternatives to address the situation or to help a person ... All the love for you, my dear friend. And all love and respect

When you write 100 free and useful publications, welcome, my friend. You must have good knowledge and information in order to gain experience and the skill to be able to write 20 useful, valuable, and high-quality publications per day in order to receive the appropriate payment... and the payment process begins 7 days after the date of writing on the first day after 100 publications... and the payment process begins 7 days after the date of writing on the first day after 100 publications...

I am Jr.member, I think that you should complete 20 posts a day rule, to start counting the paid posts and start get paymen.

Continue 20 post a day my friend and be creative in writing posts and comments to got paid.Good luck.

• +2 1

My friend does not pay for the first 100 posts, and then the posts are paid after 7 days of participating, and you must have earned a positive evaluation to get the Bitcoin currency

• +3 1

You should to be patience because patience is  necessary on this forum otherwise you cannot survive on this forum so my dear friend I want to suggest to you that you can get your money after sometime

• +3 1

Friend i am also new . I hear that first we have to complete hundred free posts. After that our name will register then we need to make yobit account and then we need to post twenty to twenty five comments daily and then after seven days talk tokens will add in account.  Friend i don't know your exact problem. I think you should contact help team.

Payment doesn't start immediately after completing 100 posts,you have to proceed by making 20 posts per day for 7 days,on the 8th day your payment will now start,and always put it at the back of your mind that you won't get paid for any post untill it's been rather positively

• +1 1

My friend, don't be in a hurry.
Even if you complete the 100 unpaid posts and post 20 posts per day after that.
You will not be paid if you do not receive positive reviews, and in order to receive positive reviews your posts must be useful.
When you start getting positive reviews, you will receive money after 7 days.

Friend if you go to yobit and read there you will find that it will tell you how many days to wait or the time required for payment but I will also tell you the waiting time for payment is seven days after seven days they will start paying you what you generated or are you generating in those days.

• Useful or interesting 1

Each of your posts needs about seven days at least to pay you in this forum. Always check that these posts are useful to members of this forum and are worthy of obtaining the required reputation to earn profit.

• +2 1

On 1/5/2021 at 8:37 PM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hi friends.

I am a newbie on this platform. I wanna to ask about time require for payment. I complete my first hundred posts eight days ago but my payment didn't start until. 

Please experts help me on this problem. I am waiting for your 

Dude  when you complete your hundred posts task, Then you will have to continue making post for the one week and after that one week your payment starts 

• +1 1

Dear I welcome you to the cryptotalk forum, I think you missed this, because after the completion of your first hundred trial and you begin your daily 20 useful posts, you will only be paid for the posts only when they are rated by your fellow members, so improve your work for better earning.

• +2 1

You should be patient and wait a little too early to talk about profit. Now my advice to you is to gain knowledge here and learn about the interpreted currencies. As for profit, after 7 days you will start earning money

• +5 1

The stipulated time is normally two weeks to be able to see some payment from this page, but I can tell you that you have to be very aware of this because sometimes the amount of time can be less for various things that can happen, you have to be aware of this.

The first 100 posts are completely free. You are not paid for. After you finish the 100 posts, you are paid for 20 posts per day only, and 200 satoshi are paid for each useful post that is bound by the forum’s rules.

You start earning after you finish your 100 posts but you have to make 20 useful posts after your first 100 to earn anything. You can know if your posts are useful if they are liked or up voted and after that you wait 7 days and you will get your first payment.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend after finishing 100 free posts you are paid 7 days after sharing the posts I suppose you posted the post 10 month is paid 18 months. You must make sure that the publications have received positive ratings. If your publications do not get the positive reputation, you will not be paid because it may be unhelpful. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Dear friend you have to do 20 posts regularly for 7 days so that you can receive your payment. But make it count that on yobit it represents that your 100 posts are completed. Otherwise the days to start payment could be increased. 

You should write 100 free posts or comments at the beginning and then write 20 paid comments every day, and the post must be more than 100 characters at least.
You have to follow the rules to avoid bad reputation or ban

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, you will be paid after 7 days from the date of publishing each publication you publish, for example if you publish the topic at 7 am on Saturday, it will be paid to you at 7 am on the following Saturday

• +2 1

Hello my friend , I am also a new member, I have not completed the 100 posts yet, but I know that it is important for your post to be useful in order to get paid for you, Don't worry, just be patient, good luck

yes my dear friend time is requires time you will receive you money after 7 days just keep on working you will also receive your money also.

Honestly speaking, I haven't faced any sort of issue yet but I really can't understand that why is this happening. I just suggest you to keep on working and keep your fingers crossed that this issue will be resolved soon. Hope that, it will be because of some technical issue of the platform. Your income will definitely come.

When you write a post and get a positive review, you will get the profit 7 days after publishing, so the post must be useful in order to get the rating.

• +2 1