Is posting in begginer's section is enough??? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptolovee

Is posting in begginer's section is enough???

As a beginner I can only post in beginners section. Other sections are locked for me and I can not post there. So all beginners have to complete there 100 posts task keep posting in for beginners section.

From my experience gain here i don't think there is any limitation to posting in the beginners section because every day we witness new members in the forum who are in need of help and we the senior member is our responsibility to make sure we help them with useful information about the forum since they are new.

Now that your first 100 posts have been completed, you should start posting in each section, because if the moderator visits your profile, you may receive a warning, so it is important to take precautions to avoid any restrictions. You should not keep posting in one section. Post daily in another section.

Hey mate all good ? 

Brother its depend on you how much time you spent on which forum you will do two or three months doing posting in only beginners section or do work in two weeks in beginner section but my personal experience us that if you work on all forums equally than you will get more information and all about information this forum

Of course you'll be able post and comment by taking after the same area, there will be no chance for you, but I would like to grant you this supposition simply ought to visit all the areas within the gathering and post and comment in every section. In the event that you post and comment by taking after all the segments present within the gathering, at that point it'll demonstrate to be valuable and accommodating for you, since on the off chance that you have got encounter of working in each area at that point your information increments.

The segment for tenderfoots along with the area about the gathering are the finest sections to begin on the proper way since these segments are the ones that offer assistance us get it the proper working of the forum,the more they know approximately This small by small they can begin within the cryptoworld segment, it isn't sufficient but at times I think it is the foremost perfect.

Posting in beginner section is good when you are newbie because newbies don't have such Information that they do their first post it is hard in newbie but when your rank change then you have to work in all sections so that you will learn more and it will be easy for you to do post in all sections because there is easy topic for newbies..

You can post in other forums also if you have enough knowledge about them. But if you are new and don't know much just try to get some knowledge aylt first and till them post in beginners forum so that you avoid irrelevant posts in other forum.

If I want to learn as much as possible about cryptocurrencies from this forum, then I am not just going to remain in one section alone I will make sure that I visit other sections as well and get a lot of information about cryptocurrencies too from there.

On 1/5/2021 at 5:42 PM, Dado07 said:

Welcome my friend, you should stay for a long time in this section in order to obtain as much information and experience as possible about the world of cryptocurrencies so that you can move to other sections, provide useful and valuable content, get reputable information through it and make profits. good luck to you

Hello, I want to fully agree with you and your answer that you provide in this publication would be a good idea to stay a long time in this section to obtain a lot of information in this way to be able to pass sections since you will have enough experience
A big greeting to the whole community

Never. We must explore various sections in cryptotalk. Because each section deal with different topics and it's good to know about each areas for a successful journey in this platform. We must learn about trading for sure to do business with digital currencies.

Hello my dear friend, There is no limitation from forum side to be stop after completing the limit. This is your wish and you can continue your work in beginner section without any trouble. You can make up to 1000 posts in this section. Good earning here just make useful post

There is no limitation from forum side to be stop after completing the limit. This is your wish and you can continue your work in beginner section without any trouble.But I will suggest you not to do this. Because the more section you will post, you will learn more. 

Dear mate if you are a beginner then you should comments in beginner section only because in this section you can learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and if you have experience about it then you can go to others section and doing comments. 

• +4 1

Welcome my friend yes it  enough but for one day. Do not consider it as a whole month or week. Posting is very good of reputation and likes also if you get likes then automatically you will get more money here. Thank you

I think after doing more then 100 comments you have much knowledge about to understand the cryptotalk. So go to the about forum section amd crypto section  and read many posts and also comments for the collection of knowledge and trading

Well, you can post all the topics as you want either beginner’s section or others, because if that topic can gain us a new knowledge and that’s good. But if you notice that some of the topics in beginning section is repetitive, its time to explore on others section that will gain new knowledge. We are all here to gain new knowledge so keep exploring new topics that makes you new knowledge.  

• +3 1

You must go through all sections in this platform. Because you can get more knowledge and information in every section of this platform. You can to get ideas to create topics. So must follow the rules and regulations. It keeps your account safe and secure. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. So work with patience. 

Dear friend, you can post in any section, but for beginners, they must first get to know the forum from this section and finish 100 comments and post in this section after that, they must be published in all sections so that they are well acquainted with the cryptocurrency.

My friend you have a good experience in digital currencies, you can post in the crypto world section, I think this section is very important. You have to work step by step. we are able to trained perfectly from the beginner sections.but it will be more helpful for us  to visit other sections to gain more knowledge for us. The more experience and knowledge you gain about profit mechanisms in cryptocurrency. There are many people who may get enough information to benefit you. You should not enroll only in the junior palace. You must burn in other sections in order to More information and help should be given to beginners in this forum in order to succeed.

If you are new to this forum then keeping you on the beginners list is the best .. because your knowledge is still weak in cryptocurrencies .. you must gain good experience before delving into other topics bigger than these

No it is not enough. This section is created for giving know how of the forum and cryptocurrencies. When you feel you get sufficient knowledge about forum and other matters you can go and check out other section listed on the forum related to cryptocurrencies and marketing or investment etc.

• Useful or interesting 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

The forum rules well and learning the basics of crypto, so we must continue to share posts and topics in it, until we gain sufficient experience to publish in the rest of the sections, and understand the topics published in them.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.