Is posting in begginer's section is enough??? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptolovee

Is posting in begginer's section is enough???

It's better to posting in other section too because if you stuck in this section you can't improve your knowledge proparly. There are a lots of informative contents in other sections and if you use those section for making posts, you can also learn too many new things.

If we can see, the beginner section is very useful because it can give you a lot of information about this Cryptotalk network, so if you have knowledge to function in the Cryptotalk World section, it's very good, so if you haven't learned a lot yet, you can make good material.

Do not worry, dear, you are on the right track, you should publish in the junior section only because the rest of the sections need more information and good experience. And stick to the forum rules. Good luck

There are no restrictions you can post to every section you want.  But you have to follow the instructions. You need to pay more attention when posting in other sections.  All actions need to be rational

My brother yes you can do it easily but for this it's very urgent that you have some important information about anything.  Like that you have many information about crypto curriencies then you created a new topic on this forum. If you have knowledge about crypto world then you also created a new topic on this platform. But I am new in this forum so that I cannot have many importance about it. 

According to my opinion it is not enough posting in just beginners section because there is lots of knowledge and space in other sections of this amazing forum. We should create topics in other sections also to separate knowledge also to get knowledge.

There are many sections in this forum. You can post in any section you want, but beware, you must have knowledge and experience in the section that you participate in so that you are not exposed to warning points or prohibitions

If you have a great idea, then you Will not enough.If you want to do a proper bar over it, then you should have good information. I think it will never end and if we continue working on properly, then we can earn much more 

On 1/5/2021 at 5:15 PM, Cryptolovee said:

Hello everyone!!

I want to say that posting only in begginer's section is enough? because I have completed 180+ post's in begginer's section only Guide me because I'm not very old on this platform and I don't know alot about cryptotalk..

Can expert's help me to clear this point?

@Cryptolovee My friend, publishing must be in all sections of the forum in order to benefit, as here the forum provides us with all the various and different publications and the difference in topics and diversity feeds your mind very greatly with a huge amount of information, which shows you the right way in order to benefit from the world of coding

Hi, friends hope you are all well and enjoying your life. As I know about this and also from my thinking point of view, this is not good to remain only in the beginner section. The beginner section is very good for someone, but this is not good for those they want to work more and earn more. If anyone asks me about this then my first reaction is that, first of all there is the ranking of everyone as a working. I mean the one person that works a lot his rank is above from the beginners and his income also more.

Well brother as much as I know about this it doesn't wherever you post , that matters is your work was helpful and covering all the rules on not? And posting in different sections will help you to get more knowledge about cryptocurrency world. 

• Useful or interesting 1

If you have not been on this platform, then first of all I call you Welcome and after that If you want to post in the section of Beginner then it is very good for you, because there are many new topics inside the beginners section, you can only make 20 comments inside the beginner , it is not necessary that you go to every section  .

As a beggniner we should work only in beginners section so we can get some experience. We should remain here until we get well knowledge about cryptocurrency so we can be able to write something good in any other section. Thanks.

• +3 1

There is only two sections one  for biggners and 2nd is crypto world where u can post your comments as many as u want. So dont worry aboy it. Post in every section but remember one thing your post should be relevant to cryptocruncey. 

posting in the beginners section is never enough because we are not going to be new in the forum forever even if we have the most advantage & the most efficiency we can post more then we need as we are more then experienced

No there is no limit that everyone just remain confined to the beginner section only but if you have the knowledge about the forum then you are free to do posts in all sections of the forum.

I am very new in this forum and I am posting only in beginners section because it's easy. But I think once we come to know about some Crypto related terms, we can post in other sections to gain more knowledge.

On 1/5/2021 at 9:15 PM, Cryptolovee said:

Hello everyone!!

I want to say that posting only in begginer's section is enough? because I have completed 180+ post's in begginer's section only Guide me because I'm not very old on this platform and I don't know alot about cryptotalk..

Can expert's help me to clear this point?

You should try to write your posts and comments in the all sections of this forum because every section of this forum is very important for us. We should gain knowledge from every section of this forum and write the posts and comments in every section. I think beginner's section isn't much enough so we should increase our knowledge from all of the sections of this forum. 

No dear the all forum on Cryptotalk is like same the beginning section is too much because it gave us lot of information and most of people use it for their easily to understand many things. 

• +1 1

No friend.  I think we should give importance to every section.  Then we can learn something better from this forum and get better ideas from it.  So you need to know about it not only from the beginner section but also from other sections.  Thank you.

It will help you ا lot to learn about this forum and then when you will get more experience you will be paid and because this section has rules that different from the rules that different from the rules for the beginnings section.

I things that's What all new friend do Because when we start work So we don't have the experience to work Starting a beginners Because of this you will get our knowledge increase Then we will start working in an even better way 

Yes ofcourse @Cryptolovee it is enough you focusing on beginners section only I dont think there is any penalty for that since it is your choice. @Mrbeen890 yes it will help but exploring your knowledge to another section too isn't a bad idea mate.try not to focus on a particular section there is alot to learn in other sections too.

buddy there is no limits almost item it just seems that vicinity. you'll be able to spot in precisely unspecified neighborhood. then again i'll counsel then you really to not try this. as the some vicinity  will spot then you really will larn some.

Hi mate, I think posting only in beginners section is not enough for learning. Here are the some others useful sections as well as the Crypto world, Mobile Apps, Jobs, Wallets, and others are the good opportunity to learn the knowledge and information about relevant sections. We should also use other sections too.

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"