Is posting in begginer's section is enough??? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptolovee

Is posting in begginer's section is enough???

Hello everyone!!

I want to say that posting only in begginer's section is enough? because I have completed 180+ post's in begginer's section only Guide me because I'm not very old on this platform and I don't know alot about cryptotalk..

Can expert's help me to clear this point?

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

@Cryptolovee  Hello my friend, if you have a good experience in digital currencies, you can post in the crypto world section, but beware, because this section has rules that differ from the rules for the beginners section, I advise you to read them well before working on it.

• +2 3

My friend there is not any restrictions about posting in any section. You can post in only one section. But I will suggest you not to do this. Because the more section you will post you will learn more. 

16 hours ago, Tushar24 said:

@Cryptolovee  Welcome my friend ,though I'm also a new member in this platform ,but I can suggest u that if u have a good idea about the others thing like-"about forum" , "crypto world" , "coins"... etc. then u can obviously post on that topic but remember one thing my dear u have to post there if u have a good idea about that. Wish u all the best my friend.

Thank you my friend your suggestion is very helpful for me 🥰

• +3 1
  • +5 1

My friend I don't think so that its not  enough to post on begineers section only . Because I really think that begineers section are for begineers only. User with Member rank or Senior Member rank have to make post on others section also. Its my opinion plz let me know about your opinion

It is better for you to spread in more than one section so that you learn well and have work experience, and for this it is not against the rules, but publishing in more than one department will gain you a lot of information and interest and with time you become an expert in this field.

Uh can do alot of things here but uh have to follow rules other ur account can also be banned so be careful 

• +3 1

If you are an expert in cryptocurrency before you joined this forum you can post in other topics too but if you are new to cryptocurrency beginners section is okay for now you will learn what you need to know as a beginner.

• +5 1

For a beginner it is better to post in beginner section and it is enough to post in this section slowly slowly when experience will be good he can comments in all sections.

Beginners section is is a good platform to learn. When you are posting in beginners' section, at the same time you should keep on reading through the post for your knowledge. Once you get knowledge of specified topics you should go into relevant section for specified posts. You should continue to improve your knowledge and go into more sections.

@Cryptolovee My friend it's depend on you. If you want to bound in only begginer's post it's your choice. But you can also post and comment on other section if you have some knowledge about. For this you can earn more reputation and money. Thanks

Its your interest.if  you know about others fields too than give them your experience,advice and whatever you have, to benefit others. Don't mark a full stop on your abilities try to explore yourself and you'll be surprised too. Hope this is helpful for you.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

If you don't have much knowledge and experience about the others Sections then you can continue in beginners section, but if you have much knowledge and experience about the others Sections you can go ahead and nothing will happen.

• +5 1

Obviously, you don't need to see the segments you love, profit and gain from them to distribute in them later on, and from these significant areas: the crypto world and coins obviously subsequent to perusing the laws introduced inside them, obviously you can distribute any place you need, yet this is my recommendation.

• +4 1

In my opinion, the beginners section is useful to us, but in my opinion we should visit other departments and look at them to gain knowledge and experience in excess of the knowledge we gained from the beginners section

You are right friend. Really beginner section is enaugh for us. Because we are able to trained perfectly from the beginner sections.but it will be more helpful for us  to visit other sections to gain more knowledge for us. Because there are no limite in learning.      

Yes for our work beginner section is enough for us.In start all people take interest in creating posts in beginners section and it is good.We will have no.issue in posting in beginners section.But we should also visit other section .It will increase our knowledge.It will enhance our experience.From those sections, we will learn how to create posts and how to create good posts. So we also need to see other section.

Edited by Muhammad Abu bakar
Spelling mistake.

My friend know you can create posts in other sections after completing your task of 100 posts but in my opinion you create posts in just begginer  section . If you have some experience about other sections then you can create posts other sections but it is better for you live in beginners section and learn more about crypto forum and then start other sections . Know it depend on your self what to do .

Hello friends, I'am a beginner so i want someone to clarify me that posting from beginner portion is enough? Please let me know about it. I'll be thankful to you.

Take a start from begginers section.it is a good source of doing work here.we can get a lot of experience by giving a time to this section for gaining information.

No, posting in beginners section is not enough. This section is very good for the beginners but if you are an old member or know all things and rules and regulations of this forum, then you should start posting in other sections. 

I know that reputations in other sections are very less but we have to do this, for the forum, for our own good.

Good evening bro hope you fine no everyone has different view in my opinion the posting in beginning section is not enough first u need to post 100 comments in a week and then 20 daily for earning

• +3 1

There is no such a difference. the main thing is to follow the rules and make sure that your posts are really useful, so that other people can learn from your experience

Beginner section is basically for the beginner whenever you realized you learn each and everything related to the beginner section than move forward towards other sections like Trading , crypto wallet,this section will provide information and knowledge to you.

It depends on your knowledge, remember that the other sections require that you have experience or you can be critical about a Blockchain topic, you should not necessarily stay in a single section, but you can go to the others to gain knowledge.
Even a new user can go to those sections if they have knowledge or you can also ask about something that you do not know.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day