is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job?? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nadim Hasan

is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job??

i think if any one want he can take it professional job if modarator give us such a chance. now a days most  of the people who copleted theire gruduation. but they didn't get any work. so u hope cryptotalk will help them about theire money crisis.

• Useful or interesting 13
  • -5 1
  • +1 19
  • +2 9
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

Yes it is possible bro because we have earned a very large amount of money from cryptocurrency and if a person works all day on cryptocurrency it is possible for that man

Welcome my friend ..
Thank you for your participation.
 I don't think this platform offers the financial independence you dream of ...
But it is a very good educational platform .. Information is provided by members and ideas are shared among them, and they are paid for every useful participation ..
Therefore, I advise you to establish a scientific background and worthy capital, and to enter a wider field to achieve a good income
If the opinion agrees with me or gives you good advice, please give me a heart
Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Off course it is possible for all members who join this forum can take crypto talk as a professional job because crypto forum provide to get large amount of money here and the graduate people also earn and learn through this forum

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

As we know the forum is an interesting platform as well as a professional platform where we are getting bitcoins and from here we get a lot of experience and knowledge of trading field. So we can use cryptotalk as a professional job.

Cryptotalk is a good platform for earning

As it is a source of alot of knowledge of bitcoins....

Cryptocurrency is going to be good in future so according to my opinion it is good if you choose it as you professional career.

• +3 2

Of course possible.  Because from this forum everyday we can earn a good amount of money. And I think it is enough for our daily life. But in that case you have to work properly. 

I Don't think so. Because i only know about one earning source that is 20 comments regularly. This payment not so much good that can be professional job here. But there may be other jobs i don't have any idea about that.If have that's gonna be fine. We can work full time here. Take this as a full time professional job  

• +1 1

I do not think so at the beginning, but it is possible that the matter will develop with an increase in experience and knowledge, as it is a simple income, but it can provide you with capital, and from there to the top, through investment and diligence with work .. Thank you for your participation and I hope to support me sweetly and heart

It is very much possible you can take cryptocurrency as your professional job but first you need to things before you can become an expert in cryptocurrency you also need to step aside some emotions that won't allow you to focus after most people are free because of this pandemic.

Edited by jaydeen443

5 hours ago, Nadim Hasan said:

i think if any one want he can take it professional job if modarator give us such a chance. now a days most  of the people who copleted theire gruduation. but they didn't get any work. so u hope cryptotalk will help them about theire money crisis.

@nadimyes my dear friend but it is not enough for some people because they want some grade like me I'm here just for learning about cryptocurrency this earning is not too much. so if you have another planned you should go there after learning from here so if you have nothing another job you should stay here for getting learning and earning from here. 🥰💞

Yes I have taken cryptotalk to be an office as I've personally taken it to be a job and a very good job for that matter.

Absolutely this platform can be considered as a professional job for those who are free at this current situation. We just need to follow the rules genuinely and contribute our knowledge and get paid for that by the forum.

Most of us thinking that this platform is as a permanent job but it's not a permanent Job we only can use this platform for learning about trading and solving for all problems that we face in our training in trading we can train ourselves easily by using this platform by this platform we also earn by just creating posts so it's my opinion that if anyone of us started trading and we also focus on learning. 

• +1 1

On 1/5/2021 at 10:49 PM, Galib said:

The simplest way to work here is to work with encrypted speech, and through this work you can earn Satos and transfer them to your own balance. In addition, you can work with investment as well.

I will not recommend that you can make it as a professional job because its a risky business and currently Crypto Talk is not providing a good opportunity to earn.

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

They can help if they want. And if they will do this so it will be more helpful for the people and they will get more income from this forum.

• +5 1

Yes my friend,we can use cryptotalk as a professional job.I think crypto forum provide to get large amount of money here and the graduate people also earn. if you have a lot of knowledge and experience about this forum,You will done your success. this site is really helpful for those people who want to learn knowledge and experience. Thank you.

Hello, in fact yes it can it has several positive aspects first of all the information is a lot and useful and secondly earning when working about 6 hours a day writing posts and comments and getting encryption so it is a very good job.

I do not find anything professional that can be done in this forum, it is a forum that helps everyone to collect and exchange information and experiences, in addition to that it helps beginners to collect good capital, if you really want professionalism, go to trading.

If anyone wants to join crypto world as a professional job it is possible. But you can estimate that in this era needs are high and income is low.if you want to earn high Income then it will prefer you to do trading on this platform. Because crypto world provide us not much that we can meet with our expenses. So for high income and getting it as a professional job I think you would have to invest.

• +3 1

Well my friend we can take Cryptotalk as a permanent part time job. We can easily utilize our leisure time in here and earn Cryptocurrency. As a student Cryptotalk is a best job for me.

Yes it is because those who do not have a job can spend their time working on it. And you can do it as a permanent job. And part-time job as well as job can be achieved by working on it.

• +3 1

@Aqib Saleem We can make money from this forum, but not to the point of reaching financial independence, we can accumulate good capital and start trading in which we can make good money.