In the newbie jail! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
100x

In the newbie jail!

Well my friend how are you. Be patient because this helps you to work in this forum. Taking knowledge and experience about crypto currency that tells you how to work in this forum. If you have any problem then discuss it with seniors members they give you good guideline.

Then you are my senior and hope you will get some attracted and informative knowledge here and these will help you to be more experienced in the crypto platform and you can earn a good amount from this platform and you can use it for trading and investment. Thanks for the post mate.

You are welcome, my friend, in this beautiful forum .. You should not enter any place or field with pessimism .. As I started, I will briefly tell you .. I entered this world and I only know about it. I searched well in this forum, the rules and information well in order to gain experience and skill at work in addition to the abundant profit, and with the passage of time I learn and I am spending most of my time working .. This forum is wonderful and deserves to mention the profit and the guaranteed benefit and working on it is very interesting .. Work Do persevere and see how you can get profit and progress in your business

• +2 2

I think you are using the term junior prison, because of the time it takes to complete 100 free posts. For me, I consider it a job training phase in this forum, not a prison. You made a good choice by joining this wonderful forum. You will make a lot of gains, you will get a lot.  From knowledge about cryptocurrencies, you will also win money.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend this forum is not a prison or anything like that it is considered like freedom through which you can never have your opinions and ideas and help others it is an open world for all parties or races.

• +1 1

Dear friend, I do not know why you consider it a prison for being a beginner and you know the forum rules. You should not skip them. This is all that was asked of you. Although you can work like any member of the forum, you can post, comment and give advice. I think you should reconsider that.

• +1 1

Welcome to your join, as long as you have experience in the field of cryptocurrency investment, you will quickly adapt to the forum. You can comment and inquire about any topic you want, and you can also provide useful publications whenever you want.

Welcome to this forum. At first, you may face some difficulties in dealing with the rules of the forum, but it is a very wonderful forum, so try to be patient a little and you have to trust yourself well, do not let the obstacles weaken your resolve

Welcome my friend in this community will gain a lot of experience here and learn to deal with the digital currency and how to trade correctly

• +1 1

On 1/5/2021 at 4:26 AM, 100x said:

Hello everybody.

I am new here and I hope I am allowed to make this post, if it is a mistake please treat me lightly as I am learning my way around the forum and it feels strange being in the newbie jail! I am not new in crypto, just beginner in the forum. I started my investing in cryptocurrency in January 2019 and nope I didn't make a fortune, at least not yet!

I like what I saw in Cryptotalk and decided to join. I understand there is a payment system and while it is my secondary goal, I prefer first to have good time here with all of you. 

If anyone has some useful advice I am all ears. Thanks to the forum for accepting me.

What a unique heading you used .It us really attractive .you seems to be somewhat dispared.But your consistancy and devotion to this forum will mak you successful one day.

Since you are a beginner it is going to be very good if you focus your attention on trying to acquire knowledge from the forum. Don't focus on making money yet because that will take you to different routes which might not be accepted by the forum.

First i want to say best of luck for this time. Dear it is a good platform to learn knowledge and learn about crypto. Before any startup work you must have knowledge and basic information about that, you should read terms and conditions and its important to follow these. Here, you can earn and learn at the same time, so best of luck dear.

The best thing that I have done is that you joined here, and in my opinion, if you entered before starting to invest and entering into trading here, you would not have failed through your reading here, you will benefit from the experiences of others and your fall in error will decrease. Therefore, it is better to enter the world of investment through the CryptoTalk forum, as it depends on  Practical experiences @100x

If you are beginer dear then you should read terms and conditions carefully with your full concentration. Be motivated. Follow all guidelines which are part of this platform, don't loose hope. Work hard to get success in this field. Understanding basic of crypto and following terms and conditions are necessary to be successful in this platform.

Dear friend, you can make this (prison) as you say you are a friend forum, maybe you know a lot about cryptocurrencies, but our presence here does not mean that we are restricted, there are a lot of friends here who bring up beautiful topics for discussion, you should think that you are here  In a forum for dialogue only, and during a period of time, you can be in new places in this forum through your work

There is no need to worry, because being a new member allows you to create topics in which you wonder about a topic, but try to be in the permitted language and avoid spelling mistakes in your writing. As for the modus operandi here, the most important thing to do is read the rules carefully and then start participating in the forum and commenting on member posts.

• +3 1

Welcome to our forum, here we are all like a big family and as such there are rules to follow if you are willing to follow them, everything will go super well for you and since you already have experience with cryptocurrencies, things will be easier for you, always do your Publications with useful content for those who do not know and want to learn only that, the rest you already know well luck.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Welcome mate. As you have already investment experience then I think you can achieve a better reward from this forum. As you can share your experience there by making useful posts. Moreover you can move ahead for trading and investment that will be far beneficial.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Welcome to the crypto trading platform. At first, most of us find ourselves strange, but with time we learn, especially when we use our friends here.
I wish you success

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum. I believe that investment requires continuous work and sufficient effort. We must be patient until we achieve wealth. Consult the elderly members because they have enough experience.

• +4 1

Welcome to this forum. If you are a beginner in the forum, I advise you to read the rules because you are not subject to the ban. If you are an expert in the field of encryption, you can earn money by sharing your information with members

• +5 1

This forum is for everyone to learn by shampooing in this forum and also to share their knowledge and experience by publishing posts here. But it is important to follow the rules in order to work and benefit.

Hello dear members can you please I hope you all are doing very well firstly I want to tell you that trip to currency is a very good and legal platform for every those who are working on cryptocurrency

• +3 1

I did not like this expression jail for juniors, even if your experience was bad. We all made mistakes in this forum. You should share your information and try to gain experience and return to work and you will succeed this time

• +2 1

You are welcome to this platform, I’m also a new member in this platform and I agree you, as a new members of this platform, it will be very much interested in the senior members of this platform are supporting and guiding us, on how to operate in this platform smoothly.