Did the first hundred posts were difficult - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Did the first hundred posts were difficult

I know that you may face some difficulties in the first 100 forum posts because you are a novice in the field of cryptocurrency and financial markets but do not be passive and make it fun while writing and you will notice that your love for spread interest among everyone increases strongly. Over time, it will become a daily routine that you cannot do without, and the important thing in everything is not spreading false information, but rather researching the topic well before publishing it so that no one falls victim to what you wrote. Thus, you will reap the love of everyone because you are an excellent member, my friend.

It's not easy to complete the first 100 post because at that time you are a newbie and don't know much in cryptocurrencies world. You just have to be patience and hard working to complete your 100 post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Hello my friends. It is not difficult to reach the first hundred posts on this platform .. We must be patient until we complete what I do. I think that as a beginner I faced some difficulties, but I benefited from the posts of the old members and the rules of the platform and started to work and now I have gone beyond this topic and started to gain the necessary experience

• +1 1

Be patient is the basis for achieving 100 posts. You must work hard and search for useful ideas and information that you provide in your posts for the members to benefit from and rely on.

Kind of but was useful ..
Because it made us abide by the forum rules and conditions.
And it made us look for information to publish and share with members
So I thought it was necessary
And we learned from her patience and hard work
If the opinion agrees with me, please support me with a heart
Thanks

4 hours ago, Kafon said:

I know that you may face some difficulties in the first 100 forum posts because you are a novice in the field of cryptocurrency and financial markets but do not be passive and make it fun while writing and you will notice that your love for spread interest among everyone increases strongly. Over time, it will become a daily routine that you cannot do without, and the important thing in everything is not spreading false information, but rather researching the topic well before publishing it so that no one falls victim to what you wrote. Thus, you will reap the love of everyone because you are an excellent member, my friend.

Seriously speaking as a beginner first 100 posts are difficult. At first we don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrencies. When i dig into cryptocurrency i don't have any knowledge about it specially on this forum. So that 100 posts really difficult for me. 

• +3 1

Yes every person feel 100 first unpaid posts difficult because no man have not any knowledge about this work that's why we feel it boring .I think we should try to learn it so that we have not to face any problem about our work .

Well dear it was a difficult time to complete first hundred post . Actually I was not familiar to crypto and totally new to this field and it took me a weak to make first hundred post. Actually the most difficult time was in the start because I was unaware the forum rules and totally newbies and I hardly write a post in one hour but as the days went I learnt and it's becomes easy to make post here.

@Kafon 😍😍.. Truely speaking. Tjis is my first 100 posts that i am working on.  And seriously i enjoyed lot instead of reading any one other comment.  I just read post carefully and reply back with my opinion.  This site is really amazing and intresting ✌🏿

• +1 1

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

Well,i think.as a beginner it is difficult because  we can't have experience about the forum, ,no man.has any knowledge about the crypto,but with the passage of time it become easy ....

Posting the first hundred is of course a difficult task but I found it difficult to post fifty. After that the next fifty posts were very easy for me. Now I can complete 20 posts on daily basis in a very short time. I feel very interested in posting now that it has become one of my best hobbies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Guys, it's a difficult step for me to complete a hundred posts. But I am trying, I will succeed by following the advice of my seniors, their opinion and my hard work. At first the task seems a bit difficult but if he decides to do it then he will definitely succeed. I will work and I will definitely succeed in completing it.

I didn't bother to post the first 100 because I have some idea about cryptocurrency so I was able to answer all the questions.Those who know a little less about cryptocurrency may have problems but they will be able to post in other sections.

Yes the first 100 post are difficult now a days I  am facings this difficult but also enjoying and leaning new things before it I have no idea about it .BUt I know effort comes great rewards so don't be worried about future be patience your hard work and time will never be waste.

Yeah its a difficult task but also enjoyable when we start doing it its quite difficult but with the passage of time we become addicted to it 

Excellent post friend, you have a lot of information, in my experience I used the 100 posts to investigate more about the forum and cryptocurrencies so as not to make mistakes in the future, so I always say that the 100 messages is not wasted time

• +1 1

Sure it is, as reaching to the 100 post and the issue is that it will be useful post which show the count in the Yobit, not only post which is showing in your profile, because Crypto Talk delete posts everyday. 

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I am still working on my first 100posts i am finding it very difficult but i am learning with the passage of time. I have hope soon i will be able to do more quality content. Because i have positive vibes about this forum. 

Yeah it was lil bit difficult for me. Cause for the first time to make post without gain enough knowledge is very tough. So all beginners get difficulties on their first 100 post.

Hello my friend, in the beginning, the idea of writing 100 comments, really, I found it difficult at the beginning, but when I started I knew that it was fun, not, it is only for money, but it is for the experience and knowledge. I liked this site and I enjoy reading and writing and I find that my time does not go to waste. Abide by the required laws and publish according to research and not deviate from the topic

Yes the hardest task of this platform is make first 100 comments. Many people's discouraged in the beginning. We need patience to work here. This site checks our knowledge by making first 100 comments which are unpaid. But hardworking gives the fruit of our work. I advise you to be patient and work hard to achieve your goals.

It wasn't easy for me to complete to  my 100 posts it took me some days as we all know our posts must be useful or else they will be deleted before we could reach 100 so I had to muster relevant words write good posts I spent upto 4hours per day.

We consider the first hundred posts difficult because we are beginners and do not know how to work, but with patience and persistence, we can bypass them and find that we are publishing topics with ease and with the passage of time and more publishing, we will become more experienced in publishing.

Yes it is very very difficult, honestly I nearly stop that I will not do it again but at end of the day iam enjoining now thanks the moderator. 

Yes its very difficult for everyone thr first time 💯 post very difficult because he don't know about crypto talk , Cryptocurrencies bitcoins traders mining and others things about this plateforme . Its a stress full 🌕 time for everyone but if u complet this successfully  u are one of the best because some people leave this plateforme due to this issue . The first 💯 post your training time u learning alot of knowledge from that 💯 post u need to learned about everything if u know that after that its so easy thanks again