Can money be withdrawn from this forum? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Can money be withdrawn from this forum?

1 hour ago, james653 said:

Of course, you can withdraw money from this forum by creating an account on the Yobit platform.  Yobit platform allows you to withdraw money to any wallet you want and in several currencies.  This wonderful forum gives us knowledge as well as money.  Thank all moderators here.

Indeed thanks to the administration of this forum and it will be much better we make use of the likes of xrp or litecoin for withdrawal because they have lower transaction fee compared to tht likes of bitcoin which is 0.0012 and I think it is too much for someone like me.

Dear indeed, you can easily withdraw your profits from this forum, but you must have an account on the yobit trading platform and link it to the platform account, and the most important thing is that the profits are largely withdrawn by withdrawing them on a currency platform Thank you very much

• +4 1

What you post here is not under consideration, yobit shows the post you submitted. You need to provide your email I Yobit account and provide you data and then you can withdraw your currency in the fortune coin. You need to create an account on Yobit.

I hope you all are doing good first of all I want to tell you that you can withdraw money from this forum it is legal it is not a fraud or scam you can you withdraw your money it is very reliable and good thing of this cryptotalk platform

• +3 1

Yes you can withdraw your money by different exchange agency like perfect money and payeer but the most reliable is yobit  from this you can convert your money on your own exchange price so, yobit is very reliable for withdraw from this forum

when you come on this form you will get the money against your work and one thing I want to tell you that you can exchange your Crypto money in your national money and you also get your money so you should not too worried about that you should to complete your work

• +3 1

Yess easily withdraw is possible through this plate forum. This is a good plate forum for earning .It's a easy way to earn It's good things is that we can easily withdraw our earning through this site ..thnkuuuu

Yes we can easily withdraw money from this platform . Its simple way you can withdraw money according to your country account.

• +4 1

Yes my friend you can easily make money from cryptotalk forum you just need to create a portfolio on one of the sites and I prefer yobit it is an easy to deal site, you will earn for every publication 200 Satoshi and that is nice

You we can easily withdraw vour money bfrom this site .But it depends on your location and water .I have a PayPal account .I send my amount from this site to my account.This is a great platforms for eating and learning.

Of course, this is a form where many people have the opportunity to become self-reliant by earning money honestly. People work here for sure, because it is a very trusted place or forum.  This is a very reliable place.  So I think this is a very easy way to work and raise money from the forum.

Of course you can,trust me when I say this forum is amongst the best forums in the world,its legit and it payment is assured its not like other scam and fake site!,you just have to work here with consistency and you'll earn a lot in a short period of time, Good luck!

of course it is possible.  in the tabs cryptotalk campaign and cryptotalk new, there click on the button enroll and that's it, the money is yours.

Of course you can withdraw the money that the payments that you will receive in yobit can be withdrawn to any wallet you want. You can get a good amount of money here. You can get a maximum of 4000 Satoshi per day, but the payments depend entirely on posts that should be useful

Welcome, you can withdraw your money from the platforms that deal with that. Yes, as for credibility, the forum deals with these matters with credibility and it is excellent for dealing. You earn 10 talk on every useful post you put

Hello my friend
Of course, your money can be withdrawn after you link the yobit account to the crypto account, and then withdraw your money to any wallet
I advise you to trade you will make good profits Thank you

yes definitely this cryptotalk forum was one of the best campaign because in simple ways we can earn money profit from our own posts of topics and comments and yes you can also withdraw money from here in the use of currencies exchange in the market.from yobit exchange website.

Hello and Good Morning Dear Friends Yes, it is possible that you can revolt your currency, but the first step is to get cryptocurrency to convert to your currency. The first step is our cryptocurrency. 

Yes u can withdraw cryptocurrency which u earn from yobit .u can also withdraw through jaz cash or any other way u just change your currency according to your country and withdrawal

Yes of course you can do that easily I advise you to take a consultation with the elderly member tell you the method of the draw you bet I think you carry out account first

The money it's not withdrawal from forum because you don't have a money here you have your money 8n your yobit exchange in your page payment 

• +5 1

This forum is considered one of the most important and best sites as it provides knowledge and pays money for some tasks. You should write 20 new and distinctive comments daily and take 200 satoshi for each comment. This is how the payment is made, and your earnings are transferred to your account on the Yubit platform.  You can withdraw it from there to your own wallet. I advise you to accumulate your profits in order to enter the trade and secure a fantastic profit.

This forum is not an exchange whatsoever so you can not make transactions here. The only place that you can make transactions is on yobit. This is also the same reason that payments are made through yobit. 

yes of coarse my friend you can withdraw your money in this forum but until you have yobit account where you can withdraw it,  or you can copy your wallet address and paste in yobit where you can withdraw your money.