What is the price of bitcoin in 2020? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yogigamma

What is the price of bitcoin in 2020?

Bitcoin has done a tremendous job in 2020 in history ever since Bitcoin was launched in 2020 it has crossed $23000 and there is indication before the end of this year it will reach $24000 to $25000 .

2 hours ago, Abuhassan said:

Bitcoin has done a tremendous job in 2020 in history ever since Bitcoin was launched in 2020 it has crossed $23000 and there is indication before the end of this year it will reach $24000 to $25000 .

Yup you said it right, bitcoin done it all, its a big huge history for bitcoin in its whole life, it hits 20,000 usd yesterday at the end of they 2020 year, and men its not stopping at that price it keep increasing and at this moment it price is 23,300 usd.

On 12/29/2019 at 1:06 AM, Yogigamma said:

I want to ask about the price of bitcoin in the future, because I want more people to express their opinions. Because I'm also looking for important information for more details about bitcoin. Because I plan to buy bitcoin, to be used as savings, if for many people, bitcoin will be good going forward, I won't hesitate anymore.

I think that determining the price at this time is somewhat difficult since because of the pandemic everything has changed, giving a great boost to BTC and many cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Now bitcoin is 23000$. It cross 20000$ and make new record. It is not high time for buying bitcoin. Because you save it for price increasing.  So you should wait for price decreasing.  

On 12/29/2019 at 10:06 AM, Yogigamma said:

I want to ask about the price of bitcoin in the future, because I want more people to express their opinions. Because I'm also looking for important information for more details about bitcoin. Because I plan to buy bitcoin, to be used as savings, if for many people, bitcoin will be good going forward, I won't hesitate anymore.

The price of the BTC is very high this time almost 22980$ and last day it touch the 23950$ high and today it touch the 26,000$ becasue the market candle shape looks like that it go more high today and make a new high record this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend seriously know can tell exactly price of bitcoin because not fix in specific amount but investment just wait if the price of bicoin decrease you can invest 

If you have experience with Bitcoin, you don't need any more experience. If you want to invest, Bitcoin will definitely be needed. Bitcoin sprice is sometimes reduced and prices sometimes rise. This coin is very important in this forum. We all use this coin.

• +1 1

On 12/29/2019 at 1:06 PM, Yogigamma said:

Actually, no one can predict the price of bitcoin. But there are some members of crypto currency still studying how the price of bitcoin could rise and go dump. Bitcoin price now are totally in a good condition and not just in good condition but it surpassed the old highest price of it. It is reaching $21000 these days.

• +1 1

Still it is expected that it's value can go higher but it could lower also as the market of Bitcoin is highly volatile as may be in the morning u can see it's value in green zone but in the evening it can be in red zone . Still investing is bitcoin in highly preferred due to its worldwide acceptance that can boost it's price

• +1 1

This is digital currency exchange system. So it's Price in market going ups and downs. In covid-19 pandemic satiation graph of bitcoin cryptocurrency is low .now I think bitcoin cryptocurrency graph shows price$19000 round about.also some positive sign coming

we are know that day by increasing this coin so that we are think bitcoin is also very valuable in the online market so that many people try to earn free bitcoin.this is very good and trusted site in the online market.

thanks

• +1 1

My dear friend, I am one of the people obsessed with Bitcoin in particular and cryptocurrencies in general with Bitcoin in the 3rd month of 2020, its value was only 9 thousand dollars, but today his hair exceeded 23 thousand dollars this tremendous development This is really a great thing in Corona virus increased circulation of all currencies due to the quarantine  Everyone started working with cryptocurrencies, thank you

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the price will be raised. But what will be the price is a difficult question. In my personal opinion, no one can guess the amount of BTC in the coming time. Its prediction can go right as well as wrong.

• +2 1

On 1/2/2020 at 2:06 PM, Syedbesharat said:

BTC will hit $25K in 2020 least.But low is not fix of it.So hold tight and jump at the right moment on BTC.Because its all about timing in Crypto.

You're great bro. Your prediction is just little to be accurate and bitcoin will surely hit 25k usd before this month end because the price is still rising day by day. 

• +2 1

In this year bitcoin price hit more than 23k usd. This is on of the best price of bitcoin. So i will say that 2020 is totally benefited for bitcoin. I hope this price will be more increase in the end of this year.

• +1 1

If you want to buy into BTC, then now is the right time to do so.Nobody knows the future, nobody can tell you what the price will be in 2020. Even the people who claim to be expert analysts and what not actually don't know, it's all a speculation

• +1 1

Well honestly no one can say the exact amount of the bitcoin in the next year nor predict its price, yes there are so many predictions, assumptions, and analysis that pinpointing what will be the price of the bitcoin or even if it will dump or pump, but we do hope that next year will be a good year for not just bitcoin but to all of the coins

• +1 1

Currently the price of bitcoin is $22600+ but I can make my prediction here by ending of this year the bitcoin price must be touch to $30000 and then it will start to drop again at the beginning of 2021.

• +1 1

Now a days the price of bitcoin is low and now it is growing gradually so we should never lose hope. This price will increase and many user can get lots of profit through this because you and other user buy bitcoin when he was at low price but they sale it when he reach at high price then they get lots of profit 

So i am thinking about ut to earn lots of money and this will be happen when we give positive response amd earn lots of money so this is big opportunity to every yser that they buy bitcoin and earn lots of money

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world of cryptocurrency and the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. This year the price has reached $20,000 which is the first time.But it is currently priced at $23,000. Experts expect it to cost $30,000

Screenshot_20201222-203158.thumb.png.c3b17fd952a16caed2246e9c955db8b6.png

On 1/2/2020 at 2:06 PM, Syedbesharat said:

BTC will hit $25K in 2020 least.But low is not fix of it.So hold tight and jump at the right moment on BTC.Because its all about timing in Crypto.

The above screenshot shows your prediction is coming to pass, I've made alot of Post today talking about the Bitcoin and its values in the current market, I have been encouraging people to invest more on Bitcoin because of its promising future

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, no one can tell what bitcoins might be in future but we can only predict which might tally or not. If I'm to predict base on the little knowledge I have on the forum, bitcoins will one day become one of the best coins in the history of cryptocurrency. That is my take and you are welcome once again.

My friend, I cannot give you a full answer because the price of Bitcoin this year has not stabilized, but its price was acceptable, good, and of very great importance.

I would say that in my opinion we have to wait for the bitcoin half first and then we can see how the market will grow after the fork.  If the Bitcoin halving is successful, it is not impossible that the price of Bitcoin will return to the moon. Market experts and crypto traders hold Bitcoins and watch the full-time crypto market for a big change in the prices of cryptocurrencies.  The price goes up and takes a big change. It reaches 00 20000 in 2020. This is my opinion.

In these days the end of 2020 the bitcoin price is high and it crosses highest point .  And I think now bitcoin price go high and high where it stoped I don't know about this .